Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (18171 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2005
waoo cool man thank u ill try it asap in fact im trying it right now
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by allonym: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2005
Seun:

I've already mentioned www.narutocentral.com - each anime episode you download on that site weighs only 34 megabytes (instead of the normal 175mb). And you don't need bittorrent to download from them either.

The tradeoff is quality. For me whose been weaned on the 170mb+ episodes, no way I could stand the 34MB ones. .
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2005
tanks seun, it really been help full guess ill stick with it for now, ill let go of quality and just flow anywayz it doesnt look dat bad on my lcd grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by c0dec(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2005
whoa! i didn't get any notifications on this topic. i wonder why.

well, i haven't been watching naruto much either. been very busy and will resume in about a week.

as per the narutocentral link thanks seun. cos usually, i'm been compressing my older episodes and movies to about 70/80mb and slashing out the intros and credits.

if u happen to stumble on any naruto avis with slashed out intros/outros about that size, just know it came from my PC. grin

dattebayo!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2005
im getting into a frenzy mood, with the fact that naruto fans a adding up up nairaland

RASSENGEN!!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by c0dec(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2005
who me? i'm the same guy on page one so hold your frenzy. we're still little.

BYAKUGAN
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by obbsession: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2006
Quote:: Where do I get the Manga? I'm sure it's easier to download than the Anime! Tell me, tell me.

And what if Gaara is dead? The bozo used to be a coldblooded murderer! :quote

Dont tell me that YOU dont even know that you typed USED TO?? guess what USED TO MEANS? USED TO. this is NOT an obsessional Moment! just dont be an idiot!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2006
I think Gaara is by far the coolest good Naruto character.  I love him.  So powerful, yet he just stands at a spot directing his empire sand.  And the desert coffin, so cool the way he clenches his fist and his unsuspecting opponent is crushed to death.  He just stands in one spot and creates a storm!

And there's Jiraiya.  When he shows up, you're safe.  But he is obsessed with frogs.  Any small thing, he brings out a frog.  Or a frog stomach.  Argh!  And of course he's also obsessed with women, and I wonder if he draws power from it somehow.  Kakashi is almost like that but what's with this habit sleeping off for weeks after using his meeting Itachi?

As for Great Aunt Tsunade, all I'll say is "respect".  The new Sakura, "respect!"  Sasuke, "you're ugly".  Naruto, "your way of the ninja is so touching and cute though we know you will be nothing without Kyuubi".  Fourth Hokage, how did you manage to become so strong and can Naruto learn some of that?  Orochimaru.  *Shivers* "you're the coolest and unfortunately the baddest".
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2006
Here comes the biggest Naruto fan here! I even know how to do some of their seals. I'm still waiting for the new mangas to be out as i can't wait to see how Naruto will kik Orochimaru's a**. He has prung a fourth tail of which jiraya said he almost lost his life in training with naruto when he sprung just his third tail.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2006
He' just gonna run away if he discovers that Naruto is too strong for him. What do you think the Akatsuki people want to do with Shukaku and Kyuubi?

The most enjoyable match will be one between Itachi and Orochimaru. It's hard to say who will win, but Itachi is known not to involve himself in unecessary battles so instead of lsoing to Orochimaru he'll just escape.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by luciengrey: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2006
Hey people what's happening in Naruto, i last watched it in November,one the annoying fillers when Naruto and the team where on a mission faighting Ranmaru& Raigen . Haven't seen it since, although most of their villlians have the same background(outcast,seeking acknowledgement) i'll have to say that Naruto is Uber cool.I started watchong Naruto just after i returned fro my Youth service and i watched seasons 1- 6 in two weeks.Some of my favourite fights were Gara Vs Rock Lee, Naruto Vs Neji, the series of fights between the genins and the sound 4 ,and of course Naruto Vs Sauke, now that was a fight. I still can't wait to see Itachi in action, the props they have given him,wow,ANBU squad leader at age thirteen.As for my favourite genins, i'd probably have to say Rock Lee and Neji.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 23, 2006
WTF is naruto? grin
*runs away before they stone/flame him to death*
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by blkamrcngl(f): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2006
Naruto? Hehe
So anime is big in Nigeria?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
You have no idea man. And the fillers are over.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
The fillers are over? Really? So next week they will continue the story? cheesy
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2006
What? Aren't you in Nigeria? We don't get the broadcasted episodes. Don't you download it like the rest of us?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2006
But the last anime episode I downloaded was a filler. Involving the Kaima?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2006
Oh you mean that? When you said next week i was shocked. You can't get downloads of new episodes that fast.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by allonym: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2006
Episodes are released every tuesday in Japan.

They are fansubbed usually by wednesday (in the US) so I expect in Nigeria, you probably have access to them within a couple hours of us.

That being said, you will tend to get a new episode each week (unless the show's "season" is over or something).
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2006
WHat site do you get yours?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2006
This fanfiction about the 4th hokage being Naruto's father is funny!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2057312/1/
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2006
You guys might want to get your hands on the recent Naruto manga www.narutofan.com chapter 296
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2006
is so awesome, knowing dat sai is a cheat after all or more like on the bad side, still watching out on kabuto, that guy, and yamato the man grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2006
Which bad side is Sai on? There is the Akatsuki bad side, the Orochimaru bad side, and of course the Danzou bad side.

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Maxflame(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2006
It was nice to see Omaru admit Itachis is stronger.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2006
Do you want to know what Sai's secret is? I have the 'spoilers'!

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2006
LMFAO!! seun thats a nice spoler man,,
by the ways sai is on the Dazou bad side i guess thery are trying a merger with oro,

Guess you finally got the part oro acknowledged itachi,
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2006
Danzou is not bad as such. But I think he sees the Kyuubi and Akatsuki as threats to Konoha and he sees Orochimaru as the only one who can help them to neutralize those threats. Danzou is not evil; no matter what he's loyal to Konoha!

I think Naruto will have to kill himself in order to destroy Kyuubi. That's the only way. Do you think Kyuubi will die if Naruto dies? In the anime he says something like that, but I haven't found it in the manga.

And finally, do you think we should create a Naruto discussion forum?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2006
Seun:

And finally, do you think we should create a Naruto discussion forum?
YES,YES!!!! would love a naruto forumn so sai is on the orochimaru crew now, mmm intresting, cant wait to see how sasuke would accept him , considering the fact that they both look alike , some fight in the air i guess, and so bad for sai's paints kabuto knocked off, and dazou warned him about his instincts, guess he failed this time or he just wated kabuto to get at him. ANyways i feel sais mission is to find out orochimarus hide out and inform konoha or for sai to foloe oro and for yamato to sniff him out, or better still the mission is about sai all along, naruto ans sakura were ment to bring up memories, yamato to control the kiyubu and sai, the man man what you fink?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by coolblue(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2006
People, ive been trying to get some downloads off naruto central. i keep getting an error message. is there something im not doing?, any help would be ppreciated.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 1:38am On Jun 12, 2006
Nobody watches Naruto fillers anymore. They are disgusting! Bleach is better:
http://www.bleachtv.com/media/rmvb+episodes.html
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by allonym: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2006
i watch the fillers. . .though as more and more of them come by. . . its starting to get depressing, especially when they tease you by pretending that naruto will discover any new info about sasuke.

i may start watching bleach, I'd also suggest looking at Black Lagoon. I'm not sure your tastes in anime, but for me, it is very interesting and pulls you into wanting to see the next episode the way naruto used to sometimes do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Galaxy TV, Lagos / DOWNLOAD: Moana 2016 Full Movie | 720p Dual Audio / Nigeria Submits ‘The Milkmaid’ For Oscars 2021 Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.