Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 (13950 Views)

We Did Not Solicit Cvs From Unemployed Nigeria -labour And Productivity Minister / Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by faithful32: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2011
the leadership of nigeria labour congress will on oct 4th 2011 at 12 noon at labour house abuja give a directive for shutting down of airtel operation in nigeria over the sacking of 4000 nigeria .

reasons for saking the staff

1 they refuse to the 60 per pay cut

2 introduction of monkey and puppy form india has exp.they know nothing.they are good has smoking and asking foolish question on the job.

3 the introduction of slavery labour welfare packages.which includes working for 6 day a week with 9 hours day and 1 days off.no medical no bonus or any other incentive.

4 the bpo brougth by airtel from india from scanveggger and dead wood who have leave in poverty and misery to nigeria has call centre manager,they nothing,only to smoke and tell big lie to nigeria,

5 cnssl has offer to recuirt nigeria graduate has slavery to earn 29600 naria with satanic welfare/the black man is problem to himself

6.bamidele aturu and femi falana have notify by n l c to wage the legal battle against these slavery marachat in court

7 the nlc on 30th have close down the call centre in lagos in iganmu and asokoro abuja.other facilities will follow from oct 4th 2011.

8 airtel has now routed his call to ghana call centre.how long we shall see.

9.india are crooks and will never change.however the activites of ccsnl is very sad.love of money,the chicken must roast.go and ask the men who

became lord in the banking sector.today they are rat in efcc cell cooling off.

solution and way forward

airtel must send away all agenies ccsnl hr index and bazaell.spanco and tech mahinra shoul carry there load and run b4 they made for after food by vulture back to india,all staff to be recall and all benefits restore sharpe sharpe.without this labour will end there business in nigeria.

in nigeria bad mouth he dey kill business .labour has that voice.

tell the monkey to take advice b4 it is too late,oracom telecoom from mid east is planning to advatage of the pending doom to lunch it self in to nigeria mkt.they have just gotten lic from ncc and located in wuse abuja hqt

airtel take advise and do the needful

Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2011
I'ℓℓ be very appreciative if you can re-write this post in English. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by wesley80(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2011
^^^ My Good Lawd! I was actually more in shock from the 'Engris' than the story!
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by rocean: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2011
thanks for the article
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by oayombo: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2011
This post is giving me headache o, is this English??
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
Irrespective of the grammer, i think the op has made his point. Pls lets support these guys and support the termination of this modern day slavery.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by henry247(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2011
HOLY!! is this english or french?i could not comprehend anything.you had better go back to school. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by hugo77(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2011
@poster, In which language is your post? if english, i wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the affected. For as much as my heart goes out to you and all affected comrades. My Heart, however bleeds for the Nigerian education system. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by bigtt76(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2011
Hahahaha , the poster is a Nigerian-Indian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Naija no de use the phrase 'Do the Needful"
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Okijajuju1(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2011
If the OP was one of the 4000 workers fired by AIRTEL, then who can blame them,
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by kunmibola(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2011
Well, Nice and bold step by the NLC! whether they like it or not, the Airtel and the so-called Indian Agents will have no choice but to listen to the staff,
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by nnemak(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
I hope then dont close it but find away to make sure AIRTEL take good care of these 3rd party staff and look into their welfare!!!
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by dasarge(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mr or Mrs Poster @faithful, Please kindly go to an educated person and pour out your views to this person to help you re-post this. Its a shame that somebody with the information that you possess, cannot write basic Primary 6 level English language. Its very shameful and yet painful indeed,
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by uzoo: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
can some one help me out here, i'm having a hard time trying to make out what the poster is saying.

the what,. . . ? come again please
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by llbhuds: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
oayombo:

This post is giving me headache o, is this English??
it is yinglish
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Smilenw(f): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
I do not blame them for bringing people from India smiley See the kind of English they had to put up  with cheesy
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Siga: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Oga faithful32, I feel your pain, but I'm finding it very difficult to understand all what your wrote, U need to relax next time, take ur time to write and dont write out of anger, cos I'm sure u were pretty upset when u wrote this, abi? undecided
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by uzoo: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
i heard about the nasty things going on in airtel. . . albeit i've been sending messages around in support of the staff that were sacked. , i think you should get someone to help you write it all out here in proper english so others can comprehend.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Siga: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
Yea, the guy has a point, but unfortunately, Nigeria has zero government, by the time those b4st4rds throw around few millions, u guys are history
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by uzoo: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
in the mean time i think this post should be sent to the jokes section 'cos its definately cracking my ribs. . . . . lol

i'm lmao from all the replies here. ha ha ha . . .lol

no offence to the Original poster ,uderstandably this has really affected you terribly.just take it easy.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
i think Nigeria economy has, sadly, been taken over by Indians and Lebanese.
all we hear is foreign investment. can't we have local investment in key sectors in nigeria.
this is very sad
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by kosoro: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2011
[size=15pt]OK guys, enough talk about the poster's grammer. How can we help? Is there a line to text? Should we all go post "No to slavery, no to Airtel" on President Jonathan's facebook account? This is a call for help, let's act. An injustice to one is an injustice to all [/size]
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by danslow9(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2011
On a serious note ( I didn't really understand all the points) why do we have such happening in Nigeria?
i. I schooled in the UK and i'm sorry to say that Indians, Chinese and Lebanese are blood sucking individuals ( I know this is a sweeping statement!) and especially when they come to Nigeria our so called big men that partner with them to make them as such sophisticated individuals which they are NOT
ii. Most Chinese guys that work in Nigeria are actually prisoners in china and are brought here as a form of punishment to serve out their terms( I have done business with loads of them and some say it) and they want to be called master or what crap
iii. Why will Nigerian government allow very juicy jobs/contracts be given to foreigners who will the sublet same to the same Nigerians to do at cut-throat prices
iv. I noticed ZTE is now installing CCTVs in Abuja, I am already rolling on the floor laughing because come back in1 year and 6 months I can bet 80% would have packed up!
v. If our so-called big men don't have the interest of common Nigerians then we will continue in this trend for a very long time!
In summary I will support NLC 100% to give these airtel dudes the time of their lives. We had such happen some months back and it is now re-occuring!.
I hail thee Nigerian Leaders!
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by doctokwus: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Dis is how people destroy a gud cause wt dere stupidity.Y can't d Op take d time to type out proper sentences if he/she has dat basic knowledge or ask for hep.U dnt know dat d rubbish typed will piss some people off as it has done me and many wudnt bother tryin to figure out d message.
Besides it gives a very,very bad impression of d literate level of d people affected bc some pple will assume d Op is amongts d affected staff.Simply annoying bc it has spoilt my day!
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by http(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2011
i was just jumping and assuming i understand the OP, but no way, OP, pls try to read what you post and see if u can understand it ya self. undecided
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by kosoro: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2011
doctokwus:

Dis is how people destroy a gud cause wt dere stupidity.Y can't d [/b]Op take [b]d time to type out proper sentences if he/she has dat basic knowledge or ask for hep.U dnt know dat d rubbish typed will piss some people off as it has done me and many wudnt bother tryin to figure out d message.
Besides it gives a very,very bad impression of d literate level of d people affected bc some pple will assume d Op is amongts d affected staff.Simply annoying bc it has spoilt my day!

[size 16pt]See the person complaining o![/size]
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by emmatok(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2011
doctokwus:

Dis is how people destroy a gud cause wt dere stupidity.Y can't d Op take d time to type out proper sentences if he/she has dat basic knowledge or ask for hep.U dnt know dat d rubbish typed will piss some people off as it has done me and many wudnt bother tryin to figure out d message.

O boy, your own worst past the OP.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by aloyemeka1: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

If the OP was one of the 4000 workers fired by AIRTEL, then who can blame them, 

Must one be speaking and writing impeccable English before getting employment in Nigeria?.
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by osy77(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2011
grin grin̶̲̥̅ nigerians won't kill me
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by mikron(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2011
@poster my simple advice to u is to cross check what u write nxt time b4 u post. Believe me it wld do u a lot of good. U come across to me like an elementary school dropout. No offence. Sadly u are not alone in this, most undergraduates in our nations tertiary institutions are found wanting in this dept. They write just like u.  Its quite painful n sad. On a lighter note, with these threats from the NLC i believe Airtel ll sit up. Who no want to do biznezz 4 9ja?
Re: Nigeria Labour Congress To Close Down Airtel Nigeria Starting Oct 4 2011 by brayan(m): 1:39am On Oct 05, 2011
Fellow nairalanders in as much as the post seems to be kinda difficult to understand(i believe the poster wrote the post out of annoyance, hopefully) we should take the points we can comprehend from the post seriously, which is that the bloody indians be told that they cant come and make us slaves in our country and that their flithy asses be kicked outa the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics Limited / I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.