Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! (64406 Views)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2011
You guys should continue praying oooo,Uniben are not the one giving admission but its jamb,a friend of mine's admission status just changed from Pending to steped down by jamb and not admitted,if u could remember clearlly,jamb told university to admit a very limited number of candidates which majority of student were complaining untill jamb registrer Prof.Dibu Ojerinde gave a remark that he wants to give equall rights to both university,poly and colledge of education i.e making them invaluable,so my people,Education no be merit again ooo,na jackpot.well i they put una for prayers.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by fodukes: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2011
I pray for all those still awaiting admission status that God Almighty will grant your heart desire. The bible says when one and two come together to pray in accordance to one thing, it shall come to pass. so gather all your family, brothers and sister to pray together for favor. God bless you all. I am grateful to have been admitted to study BUS ADMIN after 8 years of staying at home, I thank God and give him glory. Please any of you out there who has started filling their eligibility form should contact me, so we can brainstorm our way through it together. I am yet to start uploading documents though i have filled some part.

Yahoo ID: alfrd_williams   (dont mind the user name lol)
Nimbuzz: fodukes1
facebook: aokpochini  (send me an email first indicating this thread name and why you are adding me or else you wont be added)
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2011
naijalodge:

You guys should continue praying oooo,Uniben are not the one giving admission but its jamb,a friend of mine's admission status just changed from Pending to steped down by jamb and not admitted,if u could remember clearlly,jamb told university to admit a very limited number of candidates which majority of student were complaining untill jamb registrer Prof.Dibu Ojerinde gave a remark that he wants to give equall rights to both university,poly and colledge of education i.e making them invaluable,so my people,Education no be merit again ooo,na jackpot.well i they put una for prayers.
look at one of the reg number am talking about:16378064JB
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2011
fodukes:

I pray for all those still awaiting admission status that God Almighty will grant your heart desire. The bible says when one and two come together to pray in accordance to one thing, it shall come to pass. so gather all your family, brothers and sister to pray together for favor. God bless you all. I am grateful to have been admitted to study BUS ADMIN after 8 years of staying at home, I thank God and give him glory. Please any of you out there who has started filling their eligibility form should contact me, so we can brainstorm our way through it together. I am yet to start uploading documents though i have filled some part.

Yahoo ID: alfrd_williams   (dont mind the user name lol)
Nimbuzz: fodukes1
facebook: aokpochini  (send me an email first indicating this thread name and why you are adding me or else you wont be added)
am about sending u a request on nimbuzz.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by fodukes: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2011
naijalodge:

am about sending u a request on nimbuzz.

i have not gotten it yet,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2011
fodukes:

i have not gotten it yet,
just sent you one,hope u've recieved it?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by emmy2white: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2011
@naijalode and others who have filled their eligibility form,how can i fill mine please help me with the procedures on filling it. I have not even started a single step.how can i contact you guys i live in benin.just drop ur fb, contact or phone number @ naijalodge
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2011
emmy2white:

@naijalode and others who have filled their eligibility form,how can i fill mine please help me with the procedures on filling it. I have not even started a single step.how can i contact you guys i live in benin.just drop your fb, contact or phone number @ naijalodge
these my nimbuzz id: naijalodgeowner
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by Godwin10(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2011
Guys i want to upload my pics in d eligibility form but dere is no space for me to do so, pls how can i tackle dis
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2011
Godwin10:

Guys i want to upload my pics in d eligibility form but dere is no space for me to do so, pls how can i tackle dis
that should be at the ending of everything,i.e after uploading ur result and all,but plz be carfull ooo,2011 has not yet been displayed in the jamb utme result ooo,don't go and put 2010 ooo,cause ur jamb wasn't written in 2010.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by emmy2white: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2011
Naijalodge please am not on nimbuzz ooh.u can add me on facebook with this id:emmanuel evergreen anyiador or just drop ur number bro please urgent reply
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by mrnononsense: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2011
naijalodge:

look at one of the reg number am talking about:16378064JB
but d guy is frm delta,he Get has he b o.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by Godwin10(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
@cbliz here is my 2go username-Godwin473 and my facebook Godwin Ogidan, d one wearing green. Guy pls i wanted to upload my pics in d eligibility form but i didnt see a place to upload a pics pls help
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by mrnononsense: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ all,i just discover dat jamb admit student not uNIBEN,I saw 2 student on fAZE BK DAT wrote StEP DOWN BY JAMB,and i noticed dat dey also consida once age,which was in d brochure dat not less dan 16 yrs old,1 of d student is not yet 16 and she score high in ar jamb and post jamb,aggr of 54,and also a student frm eDO,but remarks show Step down by jamb
ALL WE JUST NEED IS 2 B PRAYAFUL!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
mr nononsense:

@ all,i just discover dat jamb admit student not uNIBEN,I saw 2 student on fAZE BK DAT wrote StEP DOWN BY JAMB,and i noticed dat dey also consida once age,which was in d brochure dat not less dan 16 yrs old,1 of d student is not yet 16 and she score high in ar jamb and post jamb,aggr of 54,and also a student frm eDO,but remarks show Step down by jamb
ALL WE JUST NEED IS 2 B PRAYAFUL!
How many of you could remember when jamb made a statement like these before the post ume ''Jamb to regista only
60,000 students out of over 500,000 into institutions over Nigeria''?
Its just a plan to cut the numbers and complains short, my fellow nairaland fellows,, keep praying ooo cause am a living testimony of God's manifestation,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by anthoniaz(f): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
In law dept.,it's like they're not using aggregate cos they scored high.My problem now is that someone was admitted a test score of 45.Whereas some people who scored 50 and above are yet to see theirs.Check this reg number-15294332EB.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by mrnononsense: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
naijalodge:

How many of you could remember when jamb made a statement like these before the post ume ''Jamb to regista only
60,000 students out of over 500,000 into institutions over Nigeria''?
Its just a plan to cut the numbers and complains short, my fellow nairaland fellows,, keep praying ooo cause am a living testimony of God's manifestation,

i will,tnx alot bro, just kept wondrin wats is wrong wit d skul dey should just come out and clear all dis issue on ground,am just tired of all dis suspense uniben put us in,

anthoniaz:

In law dept.,it's like they're not using aggregate cos they scored high.My problem now is that someone was admitted a test score of 45.Whereas some people who scored 50 and above are yet to see theirs.Check this reg number-15294332EB.
as naijalodje has said we should just put our trust in God and keep prayin,we shal al smile @ last.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2011
Like you all know,since the beginning of these Post Ume Saga,i have never given a date for the changing of that pending of an admission status, to cut things short,i will like to give my own , Of when the results would be released,if u like believe me,if u don't like ignore,the truth is that you will all see your status before Monday, Mark my word,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by gidibwoy: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2011
The results are out na!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by HaryWalker(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2011
@gidi how did u no cos mine is still saying pending oooooo
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by Etiwil(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
Anybody admitted for Econs and stats should add me on facebook .Username:etini willie
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by rapdane: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2011
I hear d results are cumin out fully dis wknd. Rumor plenty sha so lets jux sit tyt. A curse on d fools who are responsible 4 dis delay
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by kestare(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
naija lodge can you send me your number i want to really ell you something, about the elligibility form and registration Abeg, mine is 07065516474, abeg or 08067348468 you can only get the second one in the night, its really urgent
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by kestare(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
and can you tell me the requirement for admission for philosophy, abeg give me an accurate detail of it , i need it badly.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2011
this is my 2go username: emekemini
why nimbuzz: naijalodgeowner

am almost always online.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by naijalodge(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
@all medicine aspirants,
after going ins and outs of uniben trying to grasp information on the future of this year's medicine student,i have out that uniben has already started giving admission to medicine student but to a diffrend department,and i want to urge u guys to keep praying,May God see u guys through, Amen

this is one of the reg number of a candidate who used medicine and sugery this year but was given optometry, 15304679EA
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by k2fresh: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2011
naijalodge:

Like you all know,since the beginning of these Post Ume Saga,i have never given a date for the changing of that pending of an admission status, to cut things short,i will like to give my own , Of when the results would be released,if u like believe me,if u don't like ignore,the truth is that you will all see your status before Monday, Mark my word,
@naijalodge,just some few hours to go.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by beckyomas(f): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2011
k, so today is monday, any news about the whole uniben madness? haba wats even going on?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by frisahost(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
let us all keep praying, just know that before this weeks runs out all the pending result will be release
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! by Tonypadua: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
Why is uniben admission status showing pending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo)