Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua (6543 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by moderatorr: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2011
please forgive me for posting in this thread. This is because i didnt know where to post it , politics? Education? Sports? Jokes? Mythology? Metaphysics? Bla bla bla .
This because this is the art of prophesy - foretelling the future! Something jehova witnesses believe is extinct. Muslims completely disbelieve the art. Westerner have their brain covered by science that prophesy has no place. Prophet TB joshua in his church in lagos today said he watched the full match in his dream last night. He said the ball was dragged a longtime before it went to the guinea side.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by moderatorr: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2011
TB Joshua also emphasised the fact it will be very awful for nigeria to loose out at this stage. 'i watched the full match last night'.
He always stressed that his prophesies are to make those backsliding in christian faith to regain their position.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by moderatorr: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2011
just the other day someone resurected a propaganda video against This great prophet that is more than five years old and it was put on the frontpage.
I suggest that mod should please put this on the frontpage so that everyone will have a fair chance of judging this man.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by redsun(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2011
When was the match played?And did i hear u say he watched it last night in the dream instead of television?What makes it a prophecy if he could have possibly heard the result?

It is a game of hide and seek,ingenuity,trickery,whispering and illusion.He is hallucinating your mind and the minds of those that believe
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2011
This false prophet only predicts football matches and other non-salvation related matters.

Christians who follow this man need to have their eyes opened to see the occultic nature of his sect.

Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by moderatorr: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
redsun:

When was the match played?And did i hear u say he watched it last night in the dream instead of television?What makes it a prophecy if he could have possibly heard the result?

It is a game of hide and seek,ingenuity,trickery,whispering and illusion.He is hallucinating your mind and the minds of those that believe
the match is yet to be played. AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS
frosbel:

This false prophet only predicts football matches and other non-salvation related matters.

Christians who follow this man need to have their eyes opened to see the occultic nature of his sect.

Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!
unfortunately,you are wrong! He predicted haiti earthquake and even sent warning letters to the haiti government 2wks before the quake. He predicted gani fawemi's death 2 months b4 his death with acurate date. Predicted yaradua's death with exact date on sunday before yaradua died on wednesday 9t. Predicted the comming of bombs to nigeria. Predicted . . . Just watch his service at least once. Hundreds of prophesies every sunday.
Predicts date of baby deliveries acurately. That man is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
moderatorr:

the match is yet to be played. AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONSunfortunately,you are wrong! He predicted haiti earthquake and even sent warning letters to the haiti government 2wks before the quake. He predicted gani fawemi's death 2 months b4 his death with acurate date. Predicted yaradua's death with exact date on sunday before yaradua died on wednesday 9t. Predicted the comming of bombs to nigeria. Predicted . . . Just watch his service at least once. Hundreds of prophesies every sunday.
Predicts date of baby deliveries acurately. That man is not ordinary.

Does he ever get to see anything good? or is he just a prophet of doom and gloom?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
Bad dreams comes from bad thoughts,bad imaginations and bad experiences.

One's dreams and intiuitions reflects one's state of mind.A typical nigerian state of mind today is fear and uncertainties.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
A foreteller? Foretelling(of either good or evil) is not an evidence of God's leading/backing. Palm readers and soothsayers do these stuff too, if you take time to find a genuine one. Righteousness and obedience to God's Word is what's needed and can't be cheaply duplicated.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
frosbel:

Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!

A prophet can see anything. Didn't agabus prophesy economy crisis in the  book of acts?

Acts 11:28
28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world:

What has this got to do with salvation ? Why was Elijah prophesying to king about winning war?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
Besides prophecy is not prediction. A prophet has three gifts , word of knowledge , words of wisdom and discerning of spirits. This is where prediction comes in. Prophecy itself is speaking forth Gods word.

Paul predicted the shipwreck and no one listened to him , but it came to pass. That was word of knowledge. Ability to see into the realm of the spirit.

Tb Joshua personally loves foot ball , he himself was a good footballer And he has a foot ball team. So that explains why he could see into the area of his personal concern. He wasnt giving a message to the body of christ from God.

1 Corinthians 14:32
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets

Some of us have seen certain things and they came to pass. Either by dream or vision. I believe some of you guys must have stumbled into certain spiritual truths even without understanding the principles that govern them either by dream or otherwise.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
I think he should join his friends in the numerous pools houses all over the country,where he would be more useful doing the job of a pools forcaster.
I personally do not believe any mortal can predict an event that has not taken place,however it is easy to project that A might defeat B,considering A and his antecedents.Any honest football fan knows that the Nigerian national team has been stumbling through this qualification series and it is quite likely that the Guineans will attempt to park the bus in front of their goal mouth in order to escape with a goaless draw.
Football analysis should be kept apart from religion please!
PEACE!!!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2011
Joagbaje, read the rest of the chapter as well:

1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

1Co 12:7 To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.

How does such a prophesy edify, exhort or comfort the body of Christ? You know it doesn't but you don't care what the Bible says after all you don't believe that Adam was the first man.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by moderatorr: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
unfortunately people you respect has been to his church(video evidences) pastor chris, reinhard bonkie. Those are the ones i've watched.
He was the one who healed kanu nwankwo's heart disease and probably encouraged him to open kanu heart foundation. He also healed daniel amokachie of his life long leg injury. I watched these videos. Ironically they were included in the propaganda video against him!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
Very inconclusive.

It is not enough to say the match would end 1-0 in favour of Guinea since 1-0 is a common scoreline in football. Since he watched the match in his dream, he should have told us who scored the goal, when the goal was scored (the exact time) and many other details. When one claims to be clairvoyant, details are very important otherwise his 'prophecy' would be discarded as a lucky guess.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
Very inconclusive.

It is not enough to say the match would end 1-0 in favour of Guinea since 1-0 is a common scoreline in football. Since he watched the match in his dream, he should have told us who scored the goal, when the goal was scored (the exact time) and many other details. When one claims to be clairvoyant, details are very important otherwise his 'prophecy' would be discarded as a lucky guess.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Lilnikee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
o.m.g
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by TheLight2: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2011
i find it difficult to believe how so many people can just rule off tb joshua as being a false prophet just like that - before you do so, you are supposed to take time and go through many of the prophecies - aside from predicting outcomes of football matches (accurately for that matter) tb joshua has predicted many other events - just go on youtube and type tb joshua prophecy and take time to go through
please while you are considering that this man is fake, you should also be considering whether he is genuine
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
wetu:

Joagbaje, read the rest of the chapter as well:

1Co 14:3  But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

1Co 12:7  To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.

How does such a prophesy edify, exhort or comfort the body of Christ?

You tell us ,if you have something to say or teach , because I dont really get your point.

You know it doesn't but you don't care what the Bible says
This is nonsense. Stop beating the air . What point are you making.Go to the point.

after all you don't believe that Adam was the first man.

Adam was the first man created in Gods image. Happy now?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Just waiting for saturday so this man can be exposed for what he is.
I can bet that by this time on saturday,most of his fanatical supporters will be singing a different tune.
As I said before,please keep religion apart from sports.
PEACE!!!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Makweembo: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
they won't be singing a different tune, if it was the first of such prophecies, i might agree with you, but tb joshua has prophesied many times and they have not sang a different tune yet - why would this one be different?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2011
^^^
A match that is between two teams and has not been played and some one comes here to say he has watched that match in his dreams?
There is no two ways about it the fanatics will be singing a different song on saturday because religion should be kept seperate from sports.
The late Godspower Oyewole used to attempt what Joshua is trying to do.
There is nothing like forseeing any match,the best we can have is lucky and educated guess work!
Still waiting for saturday.
PEACE!!!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2011
moderatorr:

He was the one who healed kanu nwankwo's heart disease and probably encouraged him to open kanu heart foundation. He also healed daniel amokachie of his life long leg injury.

And with the above, any semblance of credibility you may have had has evaporated.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately people you respect has been to his church(video evidences) pastor chris, reinhard bonkie. Those are the ones i've watched.
He was the one who healed kanu nwankwo's heart disease and probably encouraged him to open kanu heart foundation. He also healed daniel amokachie of his life long leg injury. I watched these videos. Ironically they were included in the propaganda video against him!

grin TB Joshua heals people, wow!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2011

Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Deu 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

"Let us go and watch soccer" because we want to see if TB Joshua was right, Christians stuck at a TV screen waiting to see that "the man of God was right once again" or "finally TB Joshua has been proven to be a false prophet".

Whether the prophecy is true or not, it leads "Christians" away from the Lord Jesus Christ, The time you are going to watch that match is time that could have been spent in the Kingdom.

That "prophecy" did not come from God, it was a dream from the man's heart.

Jer 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

But compared to the Word of God, TB Joshua's dreams are like chaff which the wind blows away.

Jer 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik7W7_T2n4?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

This is the kind of rubbish and nonsense that happens in T.B Joshua's church !!!!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
So much for the prophecy.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by free123: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
Aha
match ended in a draw; Nig 2 - 2 Gui
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
The match ended in a 2-2 score draw and not 1-0 as predicted by the magician.
I wonder why in his dreams this man could not forsee that Nigeria would stick the ball into the net twice.
A word of advise for all the fanatics-Put no trust in any man!
PEACE! AM OUT.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
but how did he say it?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^
Please tell me.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by philip0906(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
If only peeps who troop into his synagogue know who dude is,they would flee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Christain Be Moved By A Horoscope Prediction? / Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.