Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists (13356 Views)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
mazaje:

The person crying here is you. . .

Keep Crying . . .we need more it let me show you : "Bla bla bla sheep. . . . Bla bla bla sheep. . .Have you any wool. . ." that is how intelliegnt you are, at least you got the first part of the nusery rhythm right! grin grin grin grin grin grin

mazaje:

The Koran makes an extra ordinary claims and fails to back it up with any extra ordinary evidence because baseless stories that have been shown to be false many times. . .If you read my first post I asked if you have any video evidence to show that any of the extra ordinary claims of the koran is true. . .When you provide the video evidence of an angle reciting the koranic verses to mohammed in the cave, i will provide my own video evidence remember i asked first. . .I asked if you have any video evidence for that extra ordinary claim because extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

[size=18pt]
Video evidence is all we asked for! Be honest we no you have no ethics you live, your statement continues to indict you, an d exposes the fraud atheism is all about
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked

mazaje:

Firstly according to the bible Jesus was sent to the whole world. . . Its there in the bible, the bible also says that he will not be accepted by the Jews. . .And the way to salvation according to the bible is different in the OT and the NT the bible acknowledges that. . . .You talk about inconsistencies as if the koran is not riddled with inconsistencies. . .

Keep moving in circles, I have made my point very clear! cheesy

mazaje:

When will Allah produce the original bible so that we can see what it looks like? Muslims also DO NOT have the original koran. . . So I really do not know what you are saying here. . .You accuse the christains of not having the original bible as if muslims have the original koran grin grin. . . .

When would this pseudo-Junkie learn to argue sensibly? Christian do not have the original bible, unless you are too high to know what original means, even Christians scolars vast in the knowledge of scriptural criticism have long confessed that the bible had been altered over the years. shocked

mazaje:

Because it proves my point that there is NO original koran either, the koran has 7 different versions but they were all destroyed except one by uthman. . . Uthman was not a prophet and nobody knows whether he kept the valid and original koran or destroyed it? Nobody knows how he determined which one was the correct version of koran. . . .According to some hadith parts of the koran were eating by goats in aisha's room

The question was about the bible, we would expect any rational individual to address what was raised but dealing with a mediocre who deludes himself that he has one million dollars stashed somewhere one would not have expect any sane response, it is like asking how can i get to Aso rock then a 1 million dollars genius tells you how to get to the white house, such response we all agree is an indication of mental illness and low intellect . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked, man this one expression i love in NL

mazaje:

You lied that I spend my entire life on NL but according to my stats which can be seen by every body I have spent 66 days 8 hours in total here in 5 years and 5 months after registering. . .My posts total just 2.8 perday. . .If you do the maths you will see that I spend less than 30 mins here on NL each day on average so try another lie. . . .We can do the maths together. . .

Lied about what precisely that you called yourself a fo-ol or in capital letters FO-OL or that you low intellect that cannot be consistent with any form of rational argument? I still maintain:Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mazaje:

grin grin. . .What has that got to do with anything? You said that muslims have proven the falsehood of the bible and I asked yet there are more christians than muslims in the world?. . .

Lets see what you really wrote:

What ever. . .You said that muslims have long proved their false hood against the bible yet there are more christians than muslims. . .

Being too intelligent for his frail intellect i gave a simpler answer

and there are more theist than atheist . . .

now sensing the foolishne%ss of his question he immediately turned round and say:

Christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

when you read the above it becomes clear who lacks basic understanding of anything, the mediocre whose argument is consistently inconsistent is too beneath me in terms of gray matter that dealing with him makes him look like a Junkie indeed! smiley smiley smiley smiley

mazaje:

grin grin. . . After your Elah has been shown to be a lie, you now divert to Arabic bible eh?. . .You are truly a character that never fails to give. . .Thought you were trying to equate Elah to mean Allah until your lies were shown. .Elah is NOT Allah. . .Again where does the name Allah appear in the Hebrew bible?. . .

Do i take this ignoramus to task? or should I spare his often daft comments?

EL: God ("mighty, strong, prominent"wink used 250 times in the OT See Gen. 7:1, 28:3, 35:11; Nu. 23:22; Josh. 3:10; 2 Sam. 22:31, 32; Neh. 1:5, 9:32; Isa. 9:6; Ezek. 10:5. El is linguistically equivalent to the Arabic "Allah," but the attributes of Allah in Islam are entirely different from those of the God of the Hebrews as we know. Elah is Aramaic, "god." Elah appears in the Hebrew Bible in Jer. 10:11 (which is in Aramaic, and is plural, "gods"wink. In Daniel (the Aramaic sections) Elah is used both of pagan gods, and of the true God, also plural. Elah is equivalent to the Hebrew Eloah which some think is dual; Elohim is three or more. The gods of the nations are called "elohim." The origin of Eloah is obscure. Elohim is the more common plural form of El. Eloah is used 41 times in Job between 3:4 and 40:2, but fewer than 15 times elsewhere in the OT.

The Semitic root ʾlh (Arabic ʾilāh, Aramaic 'alāh, 'elāh, Hebrew 'elōah) may be ʾlu with a parasitic h. In Ugaritic the plural form meaning "gods" is ʾilhm, equivalent to Hebrew ʾelōhîm "gods". But in Hebrew this word is also regularly used for semantically singular "God" or "god".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_%28deity%29
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

Keep Crying .   .     .we need more it let me show you : "Bla bla bla sheep. . . . Bla bla bla sheep. . .Have you any wool. . ." that is how intelliegnt you are, at least you got the first part of the nusery rhythm right!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bla bla bla bla sheep. . . .

[size=18pt]
Video evidence is all we asked for! [b]Be honest we no you have no ethics you live
, your statement continues to indict you, and exposes the fraud atheism is all about[/size]
   shocked shocked shocked shocked

So atheism is a fraud yet your fellow muslims brothers and sisters are running away from Islamic countries like that have ethics to live by like Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Bangladesh etc in droves to come and join us in the Scandinavia and the fraud we are all about eh? We we all have no ethics but they are dying to get here to better their lives, eh?. . .Interesting. . .So it is only the religious that have ethics, yet Nigeria which happens to be one of the most religious country remains one of the most corrupt and unethical places to live on earth eh?. . .Interesting. . .

Keep moving in circles, I have made my point very clear!   cheesy

That you do not understand what the bible is talking about right. . . .Nice point indeed. . .

When would this pseudo-Junkie learn to argue sensibly? Christian do not have the original bible, unless you are too high to know what original means, even Christians scolars vast in the knowledge of scriptural criticism have long confessed that the bible had been altered over the years.  shocked

Ok agreed Christians do not have the original bible, where did Allah hide the original bible? Or was it also eaten by the goat that ate part of the koran in aisha's room?. . . Pls tell. . .

The question was about the bible, we would expect any rational individual to address what was raised but dealing with a mediocre who deludes himself that he has one million dollars stashed somewhere one would not have expect any sane response, it is like asking how can i get to Aso rock then a 1 million dollars genius tells you how to get to the white house, such response we all agree is an indication of mental illness and low intellect .  .  .    shocked shocked shocked shocked, man this one expression i love in NL

The question is also about the koran, you say that christians do not have the original bible as if muslims also have the original koran, you listed some scholars that agreed that the bible has been tempered with, and I did the same , I also listed some scholars that stated that the original koran is no where to be found. . .Keep crying about my wealth e be like say the thing dey pain you, all you need to do is work hard, with some little luck and the right connections you can also have a million dollars. . . wink

Lied about what precisely that you called yourself a fo-ol or in capital letters FO-OL or that you low intellect that cannot be consistent with any form of rational argument? I still maintain:Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children  who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nope, you lied that I spend my entire life on NL and as such can not have a million dollars. . .Your evidence to show that I spend all my life on NL is what?. . .

Lets see what you really wrote:

What ever. . .You said that muslims have long proved their false hood against the bible yet there are more christians than muslims. . .

Being too intelligent for his frail intellect i gave a simpler answer

You didn't give any answer because I never asked you anything about the atheist, the question was about christians and muslims not about any atheist, I didn't say anything about the atheist, remember you said that "
we would expect any rational individual to address what was raised but dealing with a mediocre who deludes himself that he has one million dollars stashed somewhere one would not have expect any sane response, it is like asking how can i get to Aso rock then a 1 million dollars genius tells you how to get to the white house

let me play your games too. . .Live by your words, and stop addressing what was not raised. . .

and there are more theist than atheist .   .   .

now sensing the foolishne%ss of his question he immediately turned round and say:

Christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

Is it a lie, the christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

when you read the above it becomes clear who lacks basic understanding of anything, the mediocre whose argument is consistently inconsistent is too beneath me in terms of gray matter that dealing with him makes him look like a Junkie indeed!  smiley smiley smiley smiley

When will you stop raving and displaying your lunatic credentials all over the thread?. . .  grin grin. . . .

Lets see who the ignoramous really is. . .

EL: God ("mighty, strong, prominent"wink used 250 times in the OT See Gen. 7:1, 28:3, 35:11; Nu. 23:22; Josh. 3:10; 2 Sam. 22:31, 32; Neh. 1:5, 9:32; Isa. 9:6; Ezek. 10:5. El is linguistically equivalent to the Arabic "Allah," [size=16pt]but the attributes of Allah in Islam are entirely different from those of the God of the Hebrews as we know[/size]

The part you highlighted stated says it is linguistically equivalent to the Arabic "Allah it then goes to talk about what every body knows except the deluded that have their heads buried in the sand that the attributes of Allah in islam is ENTIRELY different to those of the God of the Hebrews , meaning they are NOT the same God. . . .Learn to read and understand what before posting stuffs, cos its clear you did not even read what you posted, if you did you wouldn't have posted it. . .

Elah is Aramaic, "god." Elah appears in the Hebrew Bible in Jer. 10:11 (which is in Aramaic, and is plural, "gods"wink. In Daniel (the Aramaic sections) Elah is used both of pagan gods, and of the true God, also plural. Elah is equivalent to the Hebrew Eloah which some think is dual; Elohim is three or more. The gods of the nations are called "elohim." The origin of Eloah is obscure. Elohim is the more common plural form of El. Eloah is used 41 times in Job between 3:4 and 40:2, but fewer than 15 times elsewhere in the OT.

This can NOT be the same as Allah of the koran, because according to the claims of muslims arabic is the only language, and islam is the only religion, that has given the personal name of God which is Allah, the name according to islam can not be used for other Gods which are lesser because it is the personal name of God as revealed by islam alone. . .Elah is used both for pagan Gods in the bible so it can not be Allah because according to the koran, it says that "Do you know anyone who can be named along with Him?" (19:65). . . .Allah is NOT Elah and not the same with the God of the bible as the link you provided from wikipedia stated. . .

The Semitic root ʾlh (Arabic ʾilāh, Aramaic 'alāh, 'elāh, Hebrew 'elōah) may be ʾlu with a parasitic h. In Ugaritic the plural form meaning "gods" is ʾilhm, equivalent to Hebrew ʾelōhîm "gods". But in Hebrew this word is also regularly used for semantically singular "God" or "god".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_%28deity%29

According to islam the word Allah can not be used for pagan Gods. . Arabic is the only language, and islam is the only religion, that has given the personal name of God according to muslims as distinct from attributive names such as lord, almighty, the most high, etc which are all used in the bible over and over again to refer to Yahweh. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
@mazaje

Why are you doing this to yourself? You'd be better off trying to catch a blue whale with a fishing line out in the Atlantic ocean. It's pointless man (and you know it).
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
harakiri:

@mazaje

Why are you doing this to yourself? You'd be better off trying to catch a blue whale with a fishing line out in the Atlantic ocean. It's pointless man (and you know it).

Am just bantering with the guy, cos am somewhere in south korea and the place is just so boring, when ever i get into my room i use this to past some time before watching some movies. . .You know me na. . . .Going back to my base tomorrow so am signing out man. . .how u dey?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
mazaje:

Am just bantering with the guy, cos am somewhere in south korea and the place is just so boring, when ever i get into my room i use this to past some time for before watching some movies. . .You know me na. . . .Going back to my base tomorrow so am signing out man. . .how u dey?

I just dey men. Another weekend for Naija. You know as e dey go na. Wetin troway you reach SK? Biz or Vac?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
harakiri:

I just dey men. Another weekend for Naija. You know as e dey go na. Wetin troway you reach SK? Biz or Vac?

Na biz ohh, vacation for where? the people here are cold jare, i no dey feel them, but the place fine die sha them get cool places for here no lie. . . Paper chasing man, no where paper no dey carry man enter na. . .We suppose hook up ohh if i enter naija. . .Will buzz you when am in town i suppose enter for december. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
mazaje:

Na biz ohh, vacation for where? the people here are cold jare, i no dey feel them, but the place fine die sha them get cool places for here no lie. . . Paper chasing man, no where paper no dey carry man enter na. . .We suppose hook up ohh if i enter naija. . .Will buzz you when am in town i suppose enter for december. . .

Na so e suppose be. Nawtin do we. If 2 say dis site bin get PM, i for drop fb and bb contacts but me no know how to do am. If man pikin try am opendential, na im be say i dey invite "Repent! Give your life to Christ! !God loves you! ! !" spam messages everyday. How e go be?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2011
harakiri:

Na so e suppose be. Nawtin do we. If 2 say dis site bin get PM, i for drop fb and bb contacts but me no know how to do am. If man pikin try am opendential, na im be say i dey invite "Repent! Give your life to Christ! !God loves you! ! !" spam messages everyday. How e go be?

No worry, when time reach i go open a new email address cos i no wan drop my real email address for here, then you go send mail to the email address and i go give u my contact. . .U sef go open email and let me know the email u will be using to reply my mail cos i once dropped a new email here and received 3 mails all claiming to be the person i dropped the email for grin grin. . .Didn't reply any of the mails but ended up meeting the person i wanted to meet through another means. . . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 2:09am On Oct 15, 2011
mazaje:

No worry, when time reach i go open a new email address cos i no wan drop my real email address for here, then you go send mail to the email address and i go give u my contact. . .U sef go open email and let me know the email u will be using to reply my mail cos i once dropped a new email here and received 3 mails all claiming to be the person i dropped the email for  grin grin. . .Didn't reply any of the mails but ended up meeting the person i wanted to meet through another means. . . .

Okay. Nice one.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by divinereal: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2011
Ol boy, na so I miss this intellectual parry eh, mental sparring? You guys are too much oh!

I saw my name some where in your back and forth correspondence, so I had to respond small.

The Qur'an remains the proof that indeed Muhammad pbuh, a man known not to be learned, received revelation from Allah, the other time bovinereal, sorry divinereal asked why the Qur'an did not specify the weight of the earth, I only wonder which claim is more .  .  .,   statement from Mullah Islam himself, Uncle Vedaxcool (pbuh) shocked

Vedaxcool, this is concept your infantile mind refuses to grasp:

[b]Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. Instruction in the scientific method, in particular, cannot properly be called indoctrination, in the sense that the fundamental principles of science call for critical self-evaluation and skeptical scrutiny of one's own ideas, a stance outside any doctrine.[3] In practice, however, a certain level of non-rational indoctrination, usually seen as miseducative, is invariably present.[4] The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning[/b]

Mazaje (sp) has been owning you the whole time, nuff said. Read up on the french philosopher Descartes to understand how to differentiate btw reality and myth.  I will leave you to marinate on that one for a minute. Your barbarian bedouin arabian myths, ideologies and superstitions  do not pass the scientific method test period.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla bla sheep. . . .

Keep Crying . . . shocked shocked grin

mazaje:

So atheism is a fraud yet your fellow muslims brothers and sisters are running away from Islamic countries like that have ethics to live by like Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Bangladesh etc in droves to come and join us in the Scandinavia and the fraud we are all about eh? We we all have no ethics but they are dying to get here to better their lives, eh?. . .Interesting. . .So it is only the religious that have ethics, yet Nigeria which happens to be one of the most religious country remains one of the most corrupt and unethical places to live on earth eh?. . .Interesting. . .

Video Evidence is all we ask for, until you are willing to confess the level of your "intelligence" this question will remain glaring at you, as I said before video evidence is all we asked for! Be honest we know you have no ethics you live, your statement continues to indict you, and exposes the fraud atheism is all about

mazaje:

That you do not understand what the bible is talking about right. . . .Nice point indeed. . .

thanks for proving my point that the bible is inconsistent, . . . , since we all know the level of your "intelligence" we need to make things very clear for you.

mazaje:

Ok agreed Christians do not have the original bible, where did Allah hide the original bible? Or was it also eaten by the goat that ate part of the koran in aisha's room?. . . Pls tell. . .

How those the bolded part of your statement address the issue raised? Hmm, mediocre never wants to learn . . .

mazaje:

The question is also about the koran, you say that christians do not have the original bible as if muslims also have the original koran, you listed some scholars that agreed that the bible has been tempered with, and I did the same , I also listed some scholars that stated that the original koran is no where to be found. . .Keep crying about my wealth e be like say the thing dey pain you, all you need to do is work hard, with some little luck and the right connections you can also have a million dollars. . . wink

Let measure his intelligence once again; here was what he wrote quote author=mazaje link=topic=773369.msg9318932#msg9318932 date=1318363833]
The christians have already produced the bible as the original, you claim it has been corrupted then its up to you and Allah to provide the original copy that was not corrupted no?. . .Where is the original copy?. . .Look who is talking about arguing like a junkie grin

dealing with NL atheists, is like rehabilitating a drug addict, a man brings up lie to the table after being refuted by superior evidence, you expect the rehabilitated junkie to atleast confess and say oh I lied, that all I have done right from time, instead he diverts his attentions to his lie by bringing up questions that where not raised, I am far to above the level of your intellect to fall for such mediocrity. NB the question has long been dealth with here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773369.160.html#msg9314729 where i said we do not need the original bible to determine how corrupt the bible have become as stories within the bible contradicts one another, some have no moral inputs others undermines the religion . . ., trust atheist only know how to argue in circles . . . grin grin grin grin grin

mazaje:

Nope, you lied that I spend my entire life on NL and as such can not have a million dollars. . .Your evidence to show that I spend all my life on NL is what?. . .

this self confessed FO-OL thinks his unworthy life should be what i will discuss here, nag, you go talk to your buddy harakiri-he plans to commit suicide one of this days- about your unworthy life, and while doing that you may take some hish-hash . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

mazaje:

You didn't give any answer because I never asked you anything about the atheist, the question was about christians and muslims not about any atheist, I didn't say anything about the atheist, remember you said that "
we would expect any rational individual to address what was raised but dealing with a mediocre who deludes himself that he has one million dollars stashed somewhere one would not have expect any sane response, it is like asking how can i get to Aso rock then a 1 million dollars genius tells you how to get to the white house

let me play your games too. . .Live by your words, and stop addressing what was not raised. . .

Is it a lie, the christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

my game, i see you are immune to common sense, again i do not blame u sha . . . being a mediocre is all you can be, you asked there are more Christians than Muslim my reply there are more atheist than theist gives anybody with sound common sense a drift of what i am saying, that is if the fact that there are more christains than muslims proves that Muslim have been lying against the bible, then that same fact that theist out number athiest their billions also mean that Athiest are lying creeps whose brain cease working, hence you pointing to more christians than muslims only shows the shallow brain that occupy your head, again you Mediocreness It was more like these

if A>B, hence A is a disporves B
then I also pointed A Union B union C union . . . > atheism refutes atheism using mazaje logics that is. . .

I hope this clarify the difficulty in understanding basic comparisons

mazaje:

Lets see who the ignoramous really is. . .

The part you highlighted stated says it is linguistically equivalent to the Arabic "Allah it then goes to talk about what every body knows except the deluded that have their heads buried in the sand that the attributes of Allah in islam is ENTIRELY different to those of the God of the Hebrews , meaning they are NOT the same God. . . .Learn to read and understand what before posting stuffs, cos its clear you did not even read what you posted, if you did you wouldn't have posted it. . .

mazaje:

This can NOT be the same as Allah of the koran, because according to the claims of muslims arabic is the only language, and islam is the only religion, that has given the personal name of God which is Allah, the name according to islam can not be used for other Gods which are lesser because it is the personal name of God as revealed by islam alone. . .Elah is used both for pagan Gods in the bible so it can not be Allah because according to the koran, it says that "Do you know anyone who can be named along with Him?" (19:65). . . .Allah is NOT Elah and not the same with the God of the bible as the link you provided from wikipedia stated. . .

According to islam the word Allah can not be used for pagan Gods. . Arabic is the only language, and islam is the only religion, that has given the personal name of God according to muslims as distinct from attributive names such as lord, almighty, the most high, etc which are all used in the bible over and over again to refer to Yahweh. . . 

Here is what his Imbecilness wrote What is this? Huh Huh. . .Elah is NOT Allah. . . , hence I have proved that It is. all this long and short of the stupidity you wrote are not worthy of my reply.

This verse is sufficent Say: "Call upon God, or call upon The All-Compassionate: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between". (Quran 17:110)
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
divinereal:

Ol boy, na so I miss this intellectual parry eh, mental sparring? You guys are too much oh!

I saw my name some where in your back and forth correspondence, so I had to respond small.

The Qur'an remains the proof that indeed Muhammad pbuh, a man known not to be learned, received revelation from Allah, the other time bovinereal, sorry divinereal asked why the Qur'an did not specify the weight of the earth, I only wonder which claim is more .  .  .,   statement from Mullah Islam himself, Uncle Vedaxcool (pbuh) shocked

Vedaxcool, this is concept your infantile mind refuses to grasp:

[b]Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. Instruction in the scientific method, in particular, cannot properly be called indoctrination, in the sense that the fundamental principles of science call for critical self-evaluation and skeptical scrutiny of one's own ideas, a stance outside any doctrine.[3] In practice, however, a certain level of non-rational indoctrination, usually seen as miseducative, is invariably present.[4] The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning[/b]

Mazaje (sp) has been owning you the whole time, nuff said. Read up on the french philosopher Descartes to understand how to differentiate btw reality and myth.  I will leave you to marinate on that one for a minute. Your barbarian bedouin arabian myths, ideologies and superstitions  do not pass the scientific method test period. 

let me ask this misguided myth believing hypocrite who is indoctrinated between me and you?

A man that accuses other people of being indoctrinated without any evidence can only be said to have been programmed to think that way.

A man that calls other people believes and way of life as barbaric and yet calls such people indoctinated can only be consider sufferring from mental imbalance that occassions silly thinking, as you have been indoctrinated to think your way of life is civil and ok. Apparently everyone is indoctrinated as you can only refer to other peoples way of doing things as barbaric by taking you own way of doing things as right, hence reducing the importance of any argument to Indoctrination vs socialization is weak, lame and myopic, and hardly addresses any issue, issues are dealt with based on a rational standards of doing things, what this gay activist fails to tell us is people will continue to do things that are irrational from an objective point of view, I assure you if you can be ethically honest to yourself, you will find out that you are more of a victim of indoctrination than even say frosbel. On your other claims that people who believe in religion do not examine their faith or question it, May I suggest that you stop lying and face the simple fact that you have INDOCTRINATED YOURSELF WITH HEARTLESS LIES, any functional human reaches a point where they question their faith either in a bid to know more, in Islam we are always encouraged to read, explore, understand . . . need i say more
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by divinereal: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^Another silly response from an extremist that thinks an arabian nights/tales ideology has the answer to the worlds problems and is the word of "god".

Your argument that I am the one who is indoctrinated is a misleading notion and utterly baseless. [b]Unlike you Vandalcool, my value system and (and possibly the rest of the free thinking crew) is based on critical self evaluation and reason, not on any book, doctrine or dogma. I do not hold on to religious or cultural ideas if they do not make sense or are not functional in the modern world. You on the other hand belief in "absolute" truths from the koran, your prohet and islamic doctrine. You try to emulate his actions and adopt his morality and world view. Now that is the classic definition of INDOCTRINATION. You know why you are indoctrinated? I can give one good example. Here answer this question -  Can you give your analysis on some of the possibly percieved negative things that  prophet Mohammed did in is lifetime? What about this simple question, what could be some negative effects of women wearing a hijab/niqab or its impractically in the modern world? Or name some negative effects of Islam (even if it is interpreted wrong by terrorists) on the rest of the world? Unlike you I can discuss the negative and positive aspects of Religion, Agnosticism, Atheism, Science etc. But you on the other hand hold on to absolute truths from a 7th century society and "prophet".[/b]

If christian, muslims, traditional worshippers, Americans, Nigerians, Kenyans or Chinese have a practical solution to a problem or issue I can adopt it into my moral framework. Likewise, if they have a impractical, problematic or inhumane cultural/religious practice then I do away with it. That alone proves that I am NOT INDOCTRINATED. My life, morality and decisions do not have to fit into a religious context or identity. I am who I am, I make my decisions based on reason and not dogma.

My morality transcends religion, race, tribe and culture and is a constant work in progress based on newly available scientific evidence not based on the world view of bronze age men and societies.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
divinereal:

^^^^Another silly response from an extremist that thinks an arabian nights/tales ideology has the answer to the worlds problems and is the word of "god".

Your argument that I am the one who is indoctrinated is a misleading notion and utterly baseless. [b]Unlike you Vandalcool, my value system and (and possibly the rest of the free thinking crew) is based on critical self evaluation and reason, not on any book, doctrine or dogma. I do not hold on to religious or cultural ideas if they do not make sense or are not functional in the modern world. You on the other hand belief in "absolute" truths from the koran, your prohet and islamic doctrine. You try to emulate his actions and adopt his morality and world view. Now that is the classic definition of INDOCTRINATION. You know why you are indoctrinated? I can give one good example. Here answer this question -  Can you give your analysis on some of the possibly percieved negative things that  prophet Mohammed did in is lifetime? What about this simple question, what could be some negative effects of women wearing a hijab/niqab or its impractically in the modern world? Or name some negative effects of Islam (even if it is interpreted wrong by terrorists) on the rest of the world? Unlike you I can discuss the negative and positive aspects of Religion, Agnosticism, Atheism, Science etc. But you on the other hand hold on to absolute truths from a 7th century society and "prophet".[/b]

If christian, muslims, traditional worshippers, Americans, Nigerians, Kenyans or Chinese have a practical solution to a problem or issue I can adopt it into my moral framework. Likewise, if they have a impractical, problematic or inhumane cultural/religious practice then I do away with it. That alone proves that I am NOT INDOCTRINATED. My life, morality and decisions do not have to fit into a religious context or identity. I am who I am, I make my decisions based on reason and not dogma.

My morality transcends religion, race, tribe and culture and is a constant work in progress based on newly available scientific evidence not based on the world view of bronze age men and societies.

The part i don't get (which might be unrelated to the original topic) is how hordes of educated individuals go on a pilgrimage each year to go to Mecca and worship a mere meteorite called the Kaaba!

Simply ridiculous! ! !
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2011
I am expecting to see mediocre along the line but none. The mediocre overlord is losing out to Atheists or what?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
divinereal:

lol grin if this the best you could come up with, then it is little wonder you have live fr absolutely nothing, you indicated that my response is silly, yet hardly pointed to what made it silly, you see,Mr. Low Intellect, next time be sensible to address people's concern, as I long indicated Muslims examine their faith. Asking me to prove to you that i am no indoctrinated is a show of your low brain coun. As I said earlier, the real issue is about making logical coherent argument, whether a man is indoctrinated or not, hardly mtters if he can make sensible arguement. Youhave long shown that you are not oly indoctrinated but have pervasively refused to use your common sense, it seems the free loving world is now fighting for freedom =wall street protesters.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by divinereal: 3:11am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^Understand the principles of critical thinking include the willingness to criticize oneself. Vandallcools (or any religious persons) inability to criticize their religious moral framework, Holy Books, prophets etc display a strong case that he is not a critical thinker or using rationality and reason to reach a well-justified conclusion.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin when the hypocrite will learn to be address matters objectively and rationally? rather than face things that are verifiable they prefer dwelling on speculations, which is what they live by -speculations.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by divinereal: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
"In late 2009, in fulfillment of a religious obligation, I decided to participate in jihad against the United States. THe Koran obliges every able Muslim to participate in Jihad and fight in the way of Allah, those who fight you, and kill them wherever you find them."
-Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, October 2011
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2011
The same right you have to advocate for a secular state is the same right everyone has to advocate for a non - secular state, when individuals like you think only your right exist, then that is when anti - religious state terrorism comes in. Can state affairs ever be separate from peoples identity? Don't people make laws based on their experience and intellect? It remains baffling how people think.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723007.64.html#msg8858860
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by sexsinners(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2011
evillll atheist creatures
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by chrisj2000(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
tell us
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Konjour(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
chrisj2000:

What is Faith but absence of reason. The existence of god can not be disproved because it has never been proven. We don't need to argue about whether god exists or not. Let believers prove that their respective gods exist by payers. What is the use of a god who claims he can answer prayer and yet believers are surrounded by needs that their omnipotent god cannot provide. Only a fool will believe in any god. Since there are millions of gods, how can we even know which is the right one.
I have one question for all believers; if you are seriously sick will you prefer a doctor or a priest?

I try to be civil on forums like this,but the bolded part would make me give you a reply on the same wavelength.

Its only a grammysque-winning fool that would believe he was created by an accidental spark and its only a mega-deluded chimp with a brain

processing speed so slow that it would defy quantum physics and anatomic law benchmarks that would accept that his great-grandfathers

were closer to being tree-hopping monkeys,than human beings and that his ancestors were closer to being crabs,mollusks,crustaceans,than

mammals and primates. Same fellas that champion the cause of evolution on nairaland never ask themselves why most whites would prefer to

believe that Africans evolved from chimps via their Evolution theories,but they won't accept the part of evolution that suggests that they

themselves originated from Africa,and some Nigerian hypocrite would be the first bunch to say that Religion was meant by the colonial masters to

veil our faces. Deluded cretins. angry
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
Konjour:

I try to be civil on forums like this,but the bolded part would make me give you a reply on the same wavelength.

Its only a grammysque-winning fool that would believe he was created by an accidental spark and its only a mega-deluded chimp with a brain

processing speed so slow that it would defy quantum physics and anatomic law benchmarks that would accept that his great-grandfathers

were closer to being tree-hopping monkeys,than human beings and that his ancestors were closer to being crabs,mollusks,crustaceans,than

mammals and primates. Same fellas that champion the cause of evolution on nairaland never ask themselves why most whites would prefer to

believe that Africans evolved from chimps via their Evolution theories,but they won't accept the part of evolution that suggests that they

themselves originated from Africa,and some Nigerian hypocrite would be the first bunch to say that Religion was meant by the colonial masters to

Guy u dey vex oooh shocked
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
Konjour:

themselves originated from Africa
,and some Nigerian hypocrite would be the first bunch to say that Religion was meant by the colonial masters to

Even though majority of this your post is completely illogical, I will focus on this.

Where did you get that rubbish fact I bolded there?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Konjour(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Even though majority of this your post is completely illogical, I will focus on this.

Where did you get that rubbish fact I bolded there?

Dude,if the majority of my post is completely illogical,discredit mine with your logical post.

And you don't have to be a Scientist to comprehend the bolded part of my post. If you have anything contrary to that gives me the

impression that an average "white" european walking on your street believes he/she is a descendant of banana-munching negroes,feel free and

post on.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
Konjour:

Dude,if the majority of my post is completely illogical,discredit mine with your logical post.

And you don't have to be a Scientist to comprehend the bolded part of my post. If you have anything contrary to that gives me the

impression that an average "white" european walking on your street believes he/she is a descendant of banana-munching negroes,feel free and

post on.

No! You made the statement.

YOU, show me your source.

Or was it a conjecture?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Konjour(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sagamite:

No! You made the statement.

YOU, show me your source.

Or was it a conjecture?

I am my source and it is a conjecture. Disprove it if you can.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Konjour:

I am my source and it is a conjecture. Disprove it if you can.

So it is a conjecture?

Good!

Now lets conclude it is a silly conjecture. The fact that you are your source and you have no reasoning behind it suggests this.

Explain to me how it was concluded and accepted that homo sapiens (Humans) originated from Africa. Do you think that conclusion was promoted by University of Oshogbo?

Where did you do a survey showing the average whiteman is denying this theory?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Konjour(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Sagamite:

So it is a conjecture?

Good!

Now lets conclude it is a silly conjecture. The fact that you are your source and you have no reasoning behind it suggests this.

Explain to me how it was concluded and accepted that homo sapiens (Humans) originated from Africa. Do you think that conclusion was promoted by University of Oshogbo?

Where did you do a survey showing the average whiteman is denying this theory?

It is my conjecture mate,and if you can't disprove it to me in any "logical" way other than insinuations,then your "logic" is as silly as mine.

Same thing applies if i tell you i'v been to Purgatory and Dante's inferno and you can't disprove it.

Where are your survey reports that shows that the earliest specimens of Homo Sapien skulls as evidenced by carbon dating that were found in

Kenya,Namibia and Angola were nothing but parts of conspiracy theories?,if you can't,then your reasoning is just as silly as mine.

Where is your survey showing the average whiteman accepts the theory that he comes from Africa? If you can't produce credible sources,then

your argument about "logic" and "logical reasoning" is baseless and empty.

Disprove my conjectures and stop chipping on about "logic". "Logic" is only what you make of it. Conjectures are same until you can prove me

wrong. Got me?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
Konjour:

It is my conjecture mate,and if you can't disprove it to me in any "logical" way other than insinuations,then your "logic" is as silly as mine.

Same thing applies if i tell you i'v been to Purgatory and Dante's inferno and you can't disprove it.

Where are your survey reports that shows that the earliest specimens of Homo Sapien skulls as evidenced by carbon dating that were found in

Kenya,Namibia and Angola were nothing but parts of conspiracy theories?,if you can't,then your reasoning is just as silly as mine.

Where is your survey showing the average whiteman accepts the theory that he comes from Africa? If you can't produce credible sources,then

your argument about "logic" and "logical reasoning" is baseless and empty.

Disprove my conjectures and stop chipping on about "logic". "Logic" is only what you make of it. Conjectures are same until you can prove me

wrong. Got me?

No, I don't get you.

You have no shred of evidence to back your conjecture, so there is really no need to disprove it. The fact that there is no shred of evidence you can produce shows it is senseless. You put your finger in the air and vomitted something without any reasoning behind it.

It is as silly as saying IBB killed Pol Pot and then you tell people to disprove you. It is a senseless conjecture that you yourself admit. It does not need disproving. Debating about "prove" of something that does not even have any underlying facts can only make someone dumber.

It is the same WHITE people that postulated that all man originated from Africa. There is no evidence you can produce that this is disputed by the average white men on the streets.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Konjour(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sagamite:

No, I don't get you.

You have no shred of evidence to back your conjecture, so there is really no need to disprove it. The fact that there is no shred of evidence you can produce shows it is senseless. You put your finger in the air and vomitted something without any reasoning behind it.

It is as silly as saying IBB killed Pol Pot and then you tell people to disprove you. It is a senseless conjecture that you yourself admit. It does not need disproving. Debating about "prove" of something that does not even have any underlying facts can only make someone dumber.

It is the same WHITE people that postulated that all man originated from Africa. There is no evidence you can produce that this is disputed by the average white men on the streets.

[b]A few white scientists with a postulation that all whites were descendants of African chimps doesn't necessarily showcase the mentality of

everybody born white. As i posted earlier,The average white on the streets would PREFER to believe the part of evolution that suggests that

Africans were descendants of gorillas than believe his grandparents were just a couple generations to being an African orangutan's distant

Brother/Sister-in law than he/she is. If my conjecture is wrong,racism and race-inspired slavery wouldn't have been so blown out as it was in

recent decades and still is today. If you believe my conjecture is wrong,all you have to do is post something having a credible source that says

i'm wrong and that the average white man is assured of the fact that his ancestors were blacks. I don't have anything to prove to you about

my conjectures since i wasn't trying to convince you,its you that has something to prove to me if you think what i said was wrong and "illogical".

And i'll say that if you don't have anything to convince me with that i'm wrong,then i'd suggest you might not want to bother yourself with my

posts. Its good for you,buddy. wink[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.