Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? (2773 Views)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / I Love A Girl But She Is Doing It With Her Uncle / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
I know I was silly to accept such idea in the first place. For 3 months I have been coming to my gf's uncle house as a cousin to her. Usually on weekends. She introduced me to her uncle as a cousin from the mother's family cos this uncle is her father's brother. Though she brought the idea and I was so blind to buy it. Now my conscience is eating me up cos this uncle has started buying some stuff for me as part of the family and I am begining to like him. The funny part is each time I visit, I have lunch with them and after that she drags me to her room and we solve some calculus. grin. I began feeling among d family. Now I am feeling guilty. Should I keep pretending cos if he finds out it will be a state of emergency. undecided Pls I am too young to go to prison. grin. What do I do? Haters and derailers are welcome. But one thing is sure, i must get a sensible response.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Goldieluks: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
Girl friend's uncle's house as a cousin? so your saying the family is that wide for her uncle not to know your ''parents' amongst the family?
me think the uncle is just playing along,you think he's that dumb? The earlier you act like a man,and come out of that shell,the better for you
and your relationship,so you don't ruin what you have,just for freebies.(free entry,free food and free gifts)
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Dyt(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
Now dat sounds lyk u both screwin d babe
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
Na until the Man posion you, then you go WAKE UP from your SLUMBER! angry angry
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by omega25red(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
poster
you know its not a must to go to her uncle's home right? if i were you i would stop going there and have the girl come visit you instead.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Dabss(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2011
What a silly thibg to do!!! He is gonna find out sooner or later.
get the Hell outta there stupĀ”d.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
omega25red:

poster
you know its not a must to go to her uncle's home right? if i were you i would stop going there and have the girl come visit you instead.
omega25red:

poster
SECONDED.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
omega25red:

poster
thats d problem. She is the "I dont have chance" kind of person. Her uncle doesnt allow her out because she is new in that area. It was almost causing a break-up before she brought this idea.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
omega25red:

poster
thats d problem. She is the "I dont have chance" kind of person. Her uncle doesnt allow her out because she is new in that area. It was almost causing a break-up before she brought this idea.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by xynerise: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2011
Hey Rhymez! Longest time. Whats up? U never visit again abi?

@topic. You cannot deceive this uncle forever u know. So u better switch to plan B if u dont want to have ur head re-shaped with cutlass. grin
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by xynerise: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2011
Hey Goldie. Whats up?
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by ShyOne(f): 3:56am On Oct 03, 2011
@ topic

this is the funniest thing I have read in a very, very long time. lololololol

grin
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by BABE3: 4:59am On Oct 03, 2011
Keep pretending. God willing, you'll marry your cousin.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2011
BABE!:

Keep pretending. God willing, you'll marry your cousin.
you don start. grin
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Tosinville(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2011
^LOL, alarm go blow one day o!
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by iamola(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2011
Stop it now or else
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by bekay911(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2011
i lyk it dangerous and silly . I wish i had sum1 2 play hide n seek wit grin grin grin
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by doctokwus: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
How can such silly post b blived,dat an uncle in nigeria won't know d cousin and allows him stay in d house for 3wks and he hasn't found out what dey are actually doin;yet some pple have d time to gv d poster advice,SILLY,SILLY,SILLY

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by BABE3: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
doctokwus:

How can such silly post b blived,dat an uncle in nigeria won't know d cousin and allows him stay in d house for 3wks and he hasn't found out what dey are actually doin;yet some pple have d time to gv d poster advice,SILLY,SILLY,SILLY

I understand your skepticism. Just play along. It's fun wink

Rhymez:

you don start. grin

You never finish? You still dey shine teeth? Sha don't forget to give us an update after her uncle finally finds out. Update on how the beating he gave you went.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
^I have limit my going there. grin. I dont care what happens next between us.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
doctokwus:

i have been expecting such scurrilous comment from posters like u. So I take no offence for this comment. tongue
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by omega25red(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
Trust her uncle probably already knows you are not the cousin besides if her uncle is that much of a naive man she can say she is going to see her "cousin" which is you since he has seen you before and he knows you. Chai you go die one of these days when them go bust the two of you slamming
Rhymez:

Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by BABE3: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
Rhymez:

Be safe.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Dynamique: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Say d truth&d truth shall set u free,mind u,u r not 2 young 2 go to prison.
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by MrsChima1(f): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
Is this a bad case of kissing cousins gone wild? undecided
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Nekai(f): 4:23am On Oct 04, 2011
What a movie script! You are so wrong for going along with her crazy scheme. The uncle will find out eventually and he will come looking for you. shocked
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by WebSurfer(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2011
d day he catches u! My friend, b a man now that u still hav d chance
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by kpolli(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
See this idiot. . . . u don get full access n ur feeling guilty. . . . undecided
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Rhymez(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Full access that will not last right?
Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by jumkoe(f): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
are u really sure d man is her uncle or both of u are just having fun wit her

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
if i were you, i would investigate the girl's uncle.
And of course the girl herself.
seriously i smell a rat.

Th girl must be two-timing! and its possible the man is aware you are not her cousin!

Seriously, leave that girl!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... / All Men Are The Same / 8 Things Men Secretly Desire In Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.