Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Do Dancers Run From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Dancers Run From Me? (771 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? / Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Dancers Run From Me? by beejaei: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2011
So I am based in dc and I have gone to clubs with a predominantly nigerian crowd twice. I have also partied with people from all over the US (minus african americans), and they all said I was a good dancer. However, when I am at cubs with Nigerian girls, they avoid dancing with me. Usually I go to the girls just standing or dancing with other girls and begin to dance vigorously/seriously to convince them to dance with me. Almost every time, they will have this mischevious/mocking/affirming smile on their face as they watch me, then they begin to dance,too. The problem is that without fail, all of these girls then excuse themselves or tell me to excuse them after 2-3 minutes of dancing. I do not understand. Some people have suggested that it is either that I dance poorly or too vigorously. Someone please tell me about the etiquette of clubbing,

(1) (Reply)

Is These Love? / My Girlfriend; / Why Are Girls Jealous Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.