Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ghanian Actress Threatens Nigeriafilms.com Over A Exposed Picture Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Actress Threatens Nigeriafilms.com Over A Exposed Picture Of Herself (5044 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire / Tonto Dikeh's Connection With Illuminati Exposed (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Actress Threatens Nigeriafilms.com Over A Exposed Picture Of Herself by anonymous6(f): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2011
[b]"Ghanaian Actress Kafui Danku has threatened NigeriaFilm.com reporter Mustapha Ayinde aka Attractive over her Upper Part Exposure.

According to Kafui who emailed the website administrator to say that those pictures were stolen from her private phone at the time she wasn’t aware of it.

“The first time I saw the pictures on the website I asked him to take it off before other websites in Ghana pick it up, but he failed to do that in time so now that the pictures are everywhere I will suggest to your website to release an official apology letter or I will take my personal decision on your reporter, since none of you can do this thing to your sister, and allowing ignorant commentators to insult me on the various website” Kafui said
Research we did on Kafui Danku, stated that she is a quite type and does not talk on issue concerning the industry so for her to come out with this voice shows the pain she feels.

Our advice to her is that, she should always know the work of journalist, "[/b]

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13868/37/ghanaian-actress-threaten-nigeriafilmscom-over-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Louis Vuitton Range Rover Spotted In London (photo) / Akon Captured On Bed With Celina Powell, Cheating On His 5 Wives / DJ Cuppy Finally Found Her Twin In California (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.