Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (21572 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chimauga(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2011
last sunday  2nd oct,T .b Joshua said that, nigeria and guinea match will be tough and nigeria my likely not qualify ,infact he said that the result is not favourable to nigeria ,that he wonder how a big nation like nigeria will not qualify for such event,  That it is b/c of lack of love among nigerians and lack of peace.
But he said it can be changed but not alone , refaring to what he did at last world cup qulifying match and last under 17 games . He said if they will come together ,i belive he means   that ,sia sia and all his team and crew should come together to him. That God can upturn or change the situation,
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
Let us see how this pans out.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Gayigaskia(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
See guys its fine Nigeria won't go but Niger Republic will ;and that's good enough because no one know Niger Republic,most people will think Nigeria has changed flag and took the last 2 letters out of its name. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by hannie: 2:28am On Oct 04, 2011
T.B Joshua has just put himself right on the bunsen burner grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Canisma(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2011
PLS MODERATORS, THIS SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE. I HEARD IT TOO ON EMMANUEL T.V. HE ALSO ADDED THAT WE WILL LOSE BY 1 - 0 AND THE GUINEA GOAL WILL COME IN THE SECOND HALF. INFACT, THE FIRST TO SCORE WILL WIN THE GAME. FRONT PAGE PLEASE. . . FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES. Thank you. I know u ll do it.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by horny4u(f): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2011
I could have predicted that easy pesy,
Could he pls predict how to arrest Boko Haram that is more valuable to us undecided

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by brainpulse: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2011
MY PREDICTION ON THE MATCH.

ONE PERSON WILL WIN AND THE OTHER PERSON WILL LOSE.
ONE PERSON WILL QUALIFY IF THEY SCORE GOALS THE OTHER WILL LOSE IF THEY DONT SCORE GOALS.
THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED TOGETHER WILL BE THE ONE TO WIN, AND THE OTHER IF THEY DONT WORK TOGETHER WILL LOSE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by bisiaet: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2011
Well if he said so let wait and see.

It would be a big pain in the heart of Nigerians if we fail so Siasia need to wake up now.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chinnyonwu(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2011
horny4u:

Could he pls predict how to arrest Boko Haram that is more valuable to us undecided
u read my mind, rather than always predicting doom
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by tellwisdom: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2011
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by texazzpete(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2011
chima-uga:

last sunday  2nd oct,T .b Joshua said that, nigeria and guinea match will be tough and nigeria my likely not qualify ,infact he said that the result is not favourable to nigeria ,that he wonder how a big nation like nigeria will not qualify for such event,  That it is b/c of lack of love among nigerians and lack of peace.
But he said it can be changed but not alone , refaring to what he did at last world cup qulifying match and last under 17 games . He said if they will come together ,i belive he means   that ,sia sia and all his team and crew should come together to him. That God can upturn or change the situation, 

Very ambiguous 'prediction'.
The 'men of God' sef and their desire to see over-reliance on Pastors. What happened to asking people to pray? Why do they HAVE to go and meet with the man of God?
I thought the whole purpose of being Born Again was to be filled with the Holy Spirit. We are always being assailed with imagery of Christians being massively spiritually inferior to their pastors. Not good at all  angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Kx: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2011
Why is it that it is only in Nigeria that people who ought to be spreading the gospel predicts football matches?
What does  predicting football games by a pastor got to do with Christianity?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by islamrules(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2011
Could he pls predict how to arrest Boko Haram that is more valuable to us Undecided
u read my mind, rather than always predicting doom

You really want him to do that ?

And after him predicting, you people will come and plant a bomb in his church.

---The heart of men is evil---
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by bisiaet: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2011
Why is it that it is only in Nigeria that people who ought to be spreading the gospel predicts football matches?

Bros. I just wonder.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2011
Hahahaha , more like the Pope predicting the scores for La Liga each week!  grin grin grin I wonder why he never predicts how and when Boko Haram would be exterminated , anyway #justanotherday!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by speeder(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2011
T.B Joshua, your words have never come to not. You saying that he predicts only abt football, you're just blaspheming the man of God. Haven't you seen him professy abt other things, abt Michael Jackson, abt a bomb blast in Indonesia and so on. Just continue condemninguntil u find urself condemning urself.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2011
Kx:

This is what makes Christianity interesting, Venturing to other sectors. Its called marketing strategy. Lets just watch and enjoy grin grin grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by speeder(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2011
T.B Joshua, your words have never come to not. You saying that he predicts only abt football, you're just blaspheming the man of God. Haven't you seen him professy abt other things, abt Michael Jackson, abt a bomb blast in Indonesia and so on. Just continue condemning until u find urself condemning urself.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by speeder(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2011
He didn't say Nigeria will loose, he said they will if their is disunity among the team, so get that
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Kx: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2011
speeder:

T.B Joshua, your words have never come to not. You saying that he predicts only abt football, you're just blaspheming the man of God. Haven't you seen him professy abt other things, abt Michael Jackson, abt a bomb blast in Indonesia and so on. Just continue condemninguntil u find urself condemning urself.

Kindly point to where Jesus or d disciples delved into other sectors in their ministry work other than gospel related  from Genesis to Revelation.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Canisma(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2011
God has revealed it to me. I cannot do anything about it on my own. The men in authority in nigeria football should come and agree with me in prayer. They ll receive instructions from God. Thats the only way that it can be overturned. Or else, nigeria- the giant of africa- will NOT Qualify for the 2012 africa cup of nations. I am not a prophet of football, but it ll be a big shame on the giant of Africa if Nigeria does not at least qualify. I love football myself, that is why i prayed to God and he showed me what will happen. . . . . Words from the MAN OF GOD, Prophet T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october 2011.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by TenKobo1: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2011
That is no prediction because anywhere it goes still favors him. let TB be specific, who scored the goal, the minute/second, in the first or second half and who qualified at the end?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Canisma(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2011
People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011. vealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2011
pples comment are making me 2 laff here ooo
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2011
Gayigaskia:

See guys its fine Nigeria won't go but Niger Republic will ;and that's good enough because no one know Niger Republic,most people will think Nigeria has changed flag and took the last 2 letters out of its name. grin grin grin grin

U make sense jare
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2011
hannie:

T.B Joshua has just put himself right on the bunsen burner grin

He has 2 pray that Nigeria lost so that Nigerians will believe him, lol
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2011
horny4u:

Prediction is saying what will happen b4 it happened. If he didnt see how boko haram is being arrested, how can he predict it? Do you think dis FG led by our beloved dull president can arrest BOKO HARAM??
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by lonamy: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2011
I think "SoccerGospel" is now becoming more lucrative than ordinary Gospel. Imaging a Pastor having a football size stadium as a church and filled with spectators. After the sermon then followed by the church football team play soccer, and entertaining spectators. After the church's local team, then followed by Chelsea vs Arsenal, I think this will draw more people to church especially the men. And after that collect offering. That Pastor will be the richest Pastor in Nigeria. This will make men of God be able to  predict accurately the result of football match. Or what do you think  grin  grin  grin   grin grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2011
Kx:

A pope in England always predicts Champion's league final and he is always correct. There's nothing bad in it.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2011
What a pity 4 Super Eagles
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by texazzpete(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2011
Texther:

A pope in England always predicts Champion's league final and he is always correct. There's nothing bad in it.

A POPE in England?!
a POPE in England?!

Are you freaking kidding me?! So you're one of those bleeping dullards in Nigeria that only exists to deprive others of Oxygen. No, this your dullness is unforgivable!!!

I have been on Nairaland since 2005. This is the most brain dead, imbecilic comment I have ever seen posted here*

* believe me, I have seen many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.