Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Is Happening With Vehicles Of The Nigeria Plice Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Happening With Vehicles Of The Nigeria Plice Force (1368 Views)

Scrap Trailer Falls On Vehicles In Ikorodu. Photos / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening With Vehicles Of The Nigeria Plice Force by calebrita(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
hello nairalanders, it has just came to my notice that Nigerian police were being given new new cars all the time but within two years they will become worst cars.
why is it so ?
do they chase criminals like their counterparts in abroad as we normally watch on movies or do the get accident every time ?
i want to know the cause please lets discuss it shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
in 1999 the were given brand new PRADO JEEP by ALGON .
even last few years every state present brand new Toyota hilux to policemen in their states to boost their efficiency. where are the vehicles now, cant they manage vehicles like individuals, or other security parastatals.
Re: What Is Happening With Vehicles Of The Nigeria Plice Force by cantell(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
calebrita:

hello nairalanders, it has just came to my notice that Nigerian police were being given new new cars all the time but within two years they will become worst cars.
why is it so ?
do they chase criminals like their counterparts in abroad  as we normally watch on movies or do the get accident every time ?
i want to know the cause please lets discuss it shocked shocked shocked shocked  embarassed embarassed
in 1999 the were given brand new PRADO JEEP by ALGON .
even  last few years every state present brand new Toyota hilux to policemen in their states to boost their  efficiency. where are the vehicles now, cant they manage vehicles like individuals, or other security parastatals.
Get to the nearest police station, you'll get your answer.

(1) (Reply)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? / Mention Some Funny Names You've Encountered On Nairaland / Funny Facebook Status Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.