Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275294 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2011
I know there is a TTC forum but I was just wondering if there are any ladies here that are going through or will soon go through IVF/IUI or any other assisted reproduction techniques other than clomid.

I am currently doing IVF and thought it would be nice to share with others on the same journey and compare notes on meds, stimms, retrievals, transfers etc.
I'm on day 4 of stimms using 1cc of Menopur 75IU and 375 IU of Gonal-F injections I have to take in my belly every night. These meds have the worst side effects, headaches, nausea and kick-a ss diarrhea (TMI sorry  wink )

If you have an IVF experience, please share.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sissy3(f): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2011
good luck on your journey. do try to update coz am sure many people who are in the process or contemplating the procedure will benefit from your shared experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
Guess you're not in Nigeria hence you would have known by now that people hardly talk about IVF/ICSI and other assisted reproductory technology publicly. Don't know why IVF is still a hush hush thing here in Nigeria. People have this mentality that your child is looked down on if they knew it was conceived via IVF. And so my dear, you will hardly find people who are ready to discuss their IVF ordeal. The annoying aspect of it is that, even when you catch your friends in IVF centers here, most of them still deny its IVF they went there for except when they are sure you also went there for same reasons.
Here they use Humog for stimulation, pregnyl for ovulation triggering and cyclogest after ET. I doubt if they do belly injections here. My experience in 2 different centers was stimulating inj on the bum. I wish you all the best.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2011
~Sissy~:

good luck on your journey. do try to update coz am sure many people who are in the process or contemplating the procedure will benefit from your shared experience

Thanks Sissy, I will definitely update. It's not been easy oh!

Blendy77:

Guess you're not in Nigeria hence you would have known by now that people hardly talk about IVF/ICSI and other assisted reproductory technology publicly. Don't know why IVF is still a hush hush thing here in Nigeria. People have this mentality that your child is looked down on if they knew it was conceived via IVF. And so my dear, you will hardly find people who are ready to discuss their IVF ordeal. The annoying aspect of it is that, even when you catch your friends in IVF centers here, most of them still deny its IVF they went there for except when they are sure you also went there for same reasons.
Here they use Humog for stimulation, pregnyl for ovulation triggering and cyclogest after ET. I doubt if they do belly injections here. My experience in 2 different centers was stimulating inj on the bum. I wish you all the best.

Hi Blendy77. You are right, I live in the States but I would like to believe that if I were living in Nigeria, i would not be ashamed of anybody knowing that I was seeking medical help in achieving my dream and hope of 9 years. I'm not getting any younger and with the kind of diagnosis I have, I cannot conceive naturally like the average woman out there. I've tried clomid, IUIs and now I've moved on to IVF. God made that knowledge possible because one day it would help millions of women world wide.
I pray for my country everyday. There are lots and lots of things wrong with it and what you said about women denying they are doing IVF even when caught in an IVF clinic is sad.
IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques were created for a reason and not something to be ashamed of,
Thank you though for your well wishes. I will post shortly on my journey and the medication protocol I'm using.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 1:42am On Oct 08, 2011
Tomorrow i will start writing on the story of my journey through the world of Assisted Reproduction Technology and how I'm finally where I am now on day 7 of stimming and hoping ET will be on Monday

I'll explain more tomorrow. I have to go take my needles now and hit the sack. Bye

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzoo: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ pslm23
i'm happy for you especially for taking the bold step.

i tried so hard to convince a relative of mine to try ivf with her husband after 4 yrs of marriage and all she adamantly kept telling me was that it was "un-natural" and she wanted to have a baby like how normal couples do. (this is coming from a B.Sc holder)

well i think a lot of Nigerians(even our so called graduates) still need a lot more enlightenment in the area of ivf and assisted pregnancy.

times are changing and the older the woman gets the harder it becomes because the eggs are not as viable as before.

i'm looking forward to reading your updates here.just try and take it easy . good luck dear!

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
We need to be thorougly delivered of our mentality in this country. The way people see things in this country actually calls for concern. A friend of mine deliverd through CS and was begging me seriously not to tell anyone because they will look down on her baby and people will also yab her that she's not woman enough. I laughed out so loud the whole period I was with her. Why do people care so much about other people's opinion in this part of the world. Don't be surprised your so-called relative has tried IVF and doesn't want to let you know.
I read one lady's post on adoption in the family section and saw people's responses discouraging her so much that the lady had to come up and say her husband doesn't buy the idea. I keep wondering when we will change our mentality over taking advantage of all the numerous means God has provided for us to enable us escape infertilty and loneliness in life.
I discussed adoption with a lady who is also ttc for 9years and she said what will your friends and family think? I told her your friends and families can only voice their views if you give them the chance to think for you. Who are even your friends and families in the first place? Are they not only around you because of who you are? you have money and you're doing well, that is the only reason you have them around. Turn into a beggar today and see how many of them will be frolicking around you the way they are now. Anybody who claims to be your friend should be happy at what gives you joy.
What I can't understand is why would someone decide to remain lonely for 20 years when there are ways you can be happy if you can afford it. There is nothing wrong with trusting God for your own, neither is there anything wrong with trying surrogacy if you have tried IVF several times without success, while there is still nothing wrong with adopting a child while praying and trying other means of getting your own. The main purpose of having children is to have someone to call your own, someone who will take care of you in your old age and any child who sees you as a mother figure with love can do that. Haven't we had situations in this Nigeria where people's biological children abandon or even kill their parents?
Mind you, you will think people forbid adoption in this part of the world, its a big lie. I went to the ministry in Alausa the other to enquire about adoption and was surprised to learn that they receive an average of 200 applications in a month. The orphanage in my estate also confirm that they receive an average of 20 applications in a week for prospective couples looking for kids to adopt after getting their approvals from Alausa.
My bothers and sisters, the world is changing fast and we need to change with it otherwise, we will continue to be backward compared to our counterparts all over the world. Let's not be counted among those women who die out of fustration because they didn't have children, God has given us several ways to make ourselves happy, its up to you to either embrace them or die bothering yourself with what people think about you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2011

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nikkygal(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
pslm23:

[b]Part 1:

I live in the US and I've been married for 9 years going on 10. I'm also in my late 30s. I started actively trying to concieve about 3 years into my marriage but it wasn't happening. I thought at first that it was my husband's fault because he's way older than me. Anyway, my ob/gyn refered me to a fertility clinic in the hopes they could help. I had a fantastic health insurance then and i will never forget my first consultation visit with the RE and after taking a very brief history of me and husband and verifying our insurance, he declared that we should do IVF. I was taken aback because I thought lots of tests needed to be done before advising a couple that IVF was their only choice. I was only 29 when this happened. Anyway, before we could say jack robinson, he had called in our prescription meds which ended costing close to $8000 but thank heavens again for insurance or how would we have paid for that? He now did a sonohysterogram on me to check my uterus and make sure it was ok. He said it was fine. Unfortunately, a week after this consultation, I was laid off my job and there went the insurance and I was stuck with a box full of different hormonal injectable medications without knowing what to do with them. I did think about selling them online but the fear of being caught by the FEDS or police and getting locked up knocked that idea right out of my head. I put everything in my refridgerator and just prayed about this problem.

My husband and I decided to dig out of pocket and see if we can convert the IVF to IUI. We started the IUI journey with the same clinic. This time a se-men analysis was done on my hubby and another sonohysterogram and HSG was done on me by a nurse whom I reall think didn't know jack! I was told the HSG would flush my tubes if there were any blockages but during the proceedure, i noticed that a lot of fluid was flowing out of me as the nurse was injecting it supposedly into my uterus. I wish I had said something then but I was in excruciating pain. For those of you who are planning on doing HSGs, it hurts oh! Well, after the HSG i was told i was fine, my blood level numbers were great and i was given the green light to start IUI. Thank God I saved all the medication from when I was about to do IVF, it turned out I needed some of those meds for the IUI.

Needless to say, the first IUI was unsuccessful. So was the 2nd and 3rd and I started wondering what the heck was wrong? It struck me as funny that it was the nurses performing these IUIs and i kept getting conflicting information especially for the times i had to take my injections. I did all 7 IUI's at this clinic and each time we paid out of pocket for the proceedure. We were broke by the time we decided that we something wasn't right with that clinic.  I have since come to realize that even in advanced places  like the US, costly mistakes can happen in hospitals, clinics and even their judiciary system.

In my next post, I will talk about the next step we took after the failed 7 IUIs.

God bless[/b]

@Psalm23

Waoh!!! Now this is really an eye-opener. . . . .You've really been through a lot in this TTC journey! 7 IUIs is no joke oh. . . shocked . Am deeply humbled by your decision to share your story with others because like Blendy & Rust earlier said, IVF & Infertility in Nigeria, is a topic that is usually shrouded in secrecy and almost like an abomination to discuss with others.

Am also TTC though its been for about 10months now since i suffered my last miscarriage and been trying since then. Am always looking for an opportunity to rub minds with fellow TTC ladies but in Nigeria, it just seems too difficult. A colleague of mine is currently on her IVF journey as well and though she did not tell me initially, a close friend had told me. . . . I know she takes some drugs at 7am everyday and there are some injections that she's been taught on how to administer on her self a couple of times a week. . . . .

Honestly, i still don't know why people shy away from IVF becaue the fact remains that not everyone will be able to achieve a natural conception. . . . Even the use of fertility drugs still forms part of assisted reporoduction so what's the big deal? The same women that mock you for being 'barren' will mock you again for having your baby by CS? Ridiculous!!!  shocked undecided Their claim is that you don't know what it is to be a 'mother' until you 'push' and have a va-ginal delivery! **SMH** Now tell me whether they helped her carry the pregnancy for 9months? or abi they are the ones that are going to be nursing the baby? lol!

I'll be looking forward to reading updates from you and i pray that this procedure works out perfectly for you. . . . . May God answer all our prayers. . . . . .

@Blendy77 & Rust2000

I agree with you guys and i just SMH at all these our yeye fellow women that are always looking for ways to bring others down to make themselves feel good. . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
Thanks Nikkygal. At this point in my life, I really don't care what people might say or think about what I'm doing and the choices my husband and I have made on how best to become parents. Perhaps if these naysayers were to walk in the shoes of every single woman anguishing because they can't achieve a pregnancy or carry one for more than 3 months, maybe then will they have some sympathy and STFU.
I have the support of my family here, in Europe and in Nigeria and that's all I need.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2011
[b]Part 2

After 7 IUIs hubby and myself decided to take a breather and try to figure out what the heck was wrong. In between taking that breather we baby danced like crazy but nothing happened. 2 years ago we went back to my ob/gyn and she decided to put me on a monitored clomid cycle for 6 months because according to her, there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to get pregnant. So, hubby and I went back to baby dancing again like crazy. At first, he was very happy but then after like the 3rd month, he said he was begining to feel like a "piece of meat"  grin It didn't matter what he was doing, if my OPK says it's time, he better be ready!

6 months of the clomid cycle and I was done! I was tired and I told hubby that maybe God did not want this to happen. In the meantime, I had gotten this fantastic job and my insurance was the best. It covered IVF treatment 100% plus medication. All i pay for is $5 which is my co-pay.

January of this year, i decided to go online and start researching other fertility clinics. I saw 2 that looked very promising based on their IVF success rates. Hubby and I prayed over it and we decided to try the one closer to my job. On our very first consultation visit, we fell in love with my now RE. She asked a whole bunch of questions no other doctor had asked, she listened to us, and she ordered a whole bunch of tests under the sun before she would tell us if IVF is the right path to take.

Well, guess what? I had a HSG scheduled and i actually watched the whole process on a big screen they had in the room. I saw my tubes and saw what my problem was. Right there on the screen, we all saw the HSG dye stop moving as it moved up my tubes and then I had that horrible pain again. Turns out that both my tubes were totally and completely blocked and i also had hydro on top of it. The RE looked at hubby and myself and said, "thats why the IUIs and Clomid cycle failed. Your eggs are not coming down into the uterus" . my husband was going crazy by this time thinking of all the money we spent at the other clinic and so was i. After I got cleaned up and we were back in the consultation room, I asked the doc so what now? and he said IVF was my only route right now to have a baby but even before the IVF I needed to have surgery to either cautherize the section of my damaged tubes or ties them off because i had hydro leaking into my uterus and even if the IVF is a success at implatation stage, the hydro might kill the embryo.

Hubby and I went home, talked about what we had learnt, re-watched the HSG again (the clinic always gives the patient a copy of their procedure on a disc) and decided to have bothe tubes taken out completely because frankly speaking, they are not doing anything for me anymore.

In the last part of this story of my journey, I will talk about my surgery and finally the begining of my medications.[/b]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzoo: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
@pslm23
i still admire your courage to share your story.i just think that all these Naija people looking down on other mothers to be are just so ignorant,narrow minded and hypocritical.
you have my support as well. . . in prayers too.

you're probably right ,she may have gone through IVF & not want to discuss it,but then again i dont want to step into any couples boundries.i just try to respect her decisions & lend a support when its needed.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sissy3(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2011
pslm23

all these must have been an emotional rollercoster for you and your husband sad sad sad

sincerely hope, this one works for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526434.0.html

another IVF journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blank(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
God will do it for you. You will be successful.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
I wish you all the best in your journey, it is well.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2011
this is good stuff, maybe you should start a blog ?
I have some friends who are TTC but they never talk about it, OMG, I guess i can't blame them since i've never been in their shoes. if you do start a blog please post it so i can share and hopefully we'll stop viewing this as taboo and start talking more about it. Godspeed on your journey. i have a 17 month old.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2011
I can only imagine what you've been through, The lord will give you the strength you need and by HIS grace,not just a BFP,but a pregnancy and delivery period you will enjoy. You are in my prayers.
Been TTC for 3years now,DH has low fluid count,though there's been tremendous improvement,but it's not been EASY at all, I even met a doc here in naija that said I should leave my husband(though not in dh's presence),but I'm so +ve now that that story will soon change because we aint folding our arms, my sister,God is your strength jare

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2011
Babe I admire your courage to go through this. I thought I've been through enough hell on this ttc issue, never knew there are people who have seen hell and back. Kudos and I pray God will crown your effort with success. My gynae has given me 2 months to try naturally again after my hydroturbation, after which I'll move on to my 5th IVF if it doesn't work out. I really admire your courage my dear but I doubt if I can wait 6 years without adopting. I've started the process already while waiting for mine.

double blessing:

I can only imagine what you've been through, The lord will give you the strength you need and by HIS grace,not just a BFP,but a pregnancy and delivery period you will enjoy. You are in my prayers.
Been TTC for 3years now,DH has low fluid count,though there's been tremendous improvement,but it's not been EASY at all, I even met a doc here in naija that said I should leave my husband(though not in dh's presence),but I'm so +ve now that that story will soon change because we aint folding our arms, my sister,God is your strength jare

That doctor must be a witch to have said that. Imagine in this age where there are countless procedures of helping people with low sperm count, a doctor is advising his patient to leave her husband. God will help us in this country. Every thing seems to be wrong with everybody. If its me, I will ask the doctor to repeat it again in front of my husband just to embarass him. He is a big idiot. So he wants you to leave your husband and marry him abi? God will punish him seriously for advising a desperate woman. This calls to advice all ttc mothers to be, lets all filter the kind of advise we receive from friends and family. God knows best why we all in this category and I have a strong feeling that its because we are bound to produce important children that will make the difference in the world that is why ours is being delayed. Baby dust to everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
ER went smoothly today. We had 10 eggs retrieved. Embryologist decided to move forward with ICSI. Tomorrow morning I will get a call to know how the embies are doing and when the ET (egg transfer) will be. I think ET will be Saturday or Sunday,

I'm so excited! grin

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzoo: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
@pslm23

good , i'll be praying for you all the way. smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olamide123: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
@pslm23

phew! all the best my dear , *hugs*
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. It means a lot to me smiley

Update: Today is day 2 since the retrieval and the clinic called (they are required to call the patient every morning with an update) and the "embies" are doing well and dividing normally like they should. Tomorrow when I get my update call, i will be told the exact day the embies will be tranferred back to my uterus to continue thier 9 month journey grin and how many will be transferred.
I started a whole bunch of medication today to prepare my uterus for the upcoming tranfer. I pray everything goes according to God's will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ibifemi(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
My dear, i have read your post in silent and i look forward to congratulating you a Happy Healthy 9 Months.

I pray that many more women will read this post and learn from it.

Wishing you all the Best and May God perfect all that concerns you in this month of October.

Love ur sincerity and courage!!! Many thanks to your hubby for staying by you!! Bless You two.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tsmith(f): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hi Pslm 23,

I like the fact that you are sharing your story and hopefully help others going through the same sojourn. I have great assurance that this cycle would work our fine and in 9months circa, we shall be celebrating your addition(s) to this wonderful world, and as such I have subscribed to the topic.

Much love as you and support!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2011
God who started this journey with you will see you through to the end and we all will partake in this blessing too someday.
What are the names of the drugs you were given to thicken the lining of the uterus? In Nigeria they only give cyclogest so I'm just curious. Just want to know what they do there that we don't do here.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
Rust2000:

God who started this journey with you will see you through to the end and we all will partake in this blessing too someday.
What are the names of the drugs you were given to thicken the lining of the uterus? In Nigeria they only give cyclogest so I'm just curious. Just want to know what they do there that we don't do here.

I was prescribed Crinone 8% Gel. I've been using it every morning since my procedure. They have other kinds out there but I was told that Crinone is really good.
If you have any more questions, please ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzoo: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
@pslm23

well,i've been meaning to ask you this (i hope its no imposition. . . lol) can i be the baby's God mother when he/she arrives.lol . . . plleeaase ,lol grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2011
uzoo:

@pslm23

well,i've been meaning to ask you this (i hope its no imposition. . . lol) can i be the baby's God mother when he/she arrives.lol . . . plleeaase ,lol grin smiley

grin grin grin u made me laugh out loud with that question. I'm flattered that you would even ask. grin All I can tell you is pick a number and join the line of "godmothers to be" because i have a full page of names of family and friends who have all requested to be godmothers, grin
I just feel blessed to have the kind of support and friendship that I've received since hubby and I decided to embark on this remarkable journey.

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzoo: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2011
@pslm23

ok, . . . No 3! lol
its my lucky number. i'm about getting ready for church and so i'll be adding you to my prayer request today.
do take it easy during the 9 months period.relax as much as you can,always keep your feet up when sitting.
incase u begin to crave for home made food (bitter leaf soup & pounded yam)remember No pounding (yam. . lol),No lifting of heavy objects & be careful not to bend over all the time.no worries just maintain a positive (mental) attitude.
it is well,i can already see you and your big tummy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
@psalm, my prayers are wit u, i recently had ivf , and mc'd. I pray ur embies stick. GL.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ade4real(f): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2011
When you had your iui with clomid,did you do the insemination on the first day of ovulation each month or tried other days?.The first fertility specialist I went to when I got to the states started the second stage with me by skipping the IUI with clomid because I told him I took clomid while I was in Nigeria.I started with the shot(HCG or something,can't remember)but guess what,I got overstimulated(ovarian hyperstimulation) with a very big belly with water and blood within 2months of taking the shot,I was admitted,the water and blood was drained from my stomach,during the process I got a blood clot(PE or plumonary embolism which is very very dangerous)in my leg and my lungs,God saved my life.I was on blood thinner for several years(heparin,lovenox)doing 2 shots daily.The Doctor and some other good specialist advised me not to try any fertility medication or procedure again,but I was bent on getting pregnant and having my children,am married and young(25years),I have one the best insurance so,I could see any specialist I want and I kept going from one hospital to the other until I came across one the best specialist in my state.He took me back to clomid and after the second trial,I got pregnant and I was still doing my blood thinner shot,2ce daily throughout the pregnancy,I had a bouncing healthy and beautiful baby girl and when my daughter turned 1year old,I got pregnant without any medication or fertility treatment but I was still taking my shot for blood thinners,my 2nd baby came,a bouncing and health baby boy.With God,nothing is impossible,my advice to you is to watch out for any side effect most especailly because of the medication and contact your doctor immediately,drink milk,eat youghurt,fruits and vegetables and less or carbohydarte and rememebr in everything you do,put God first and be very very prayerful.

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.