Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1265465 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kingsdaughter congrats. You will carry to term. Your testimony shall be full.

Those that condems ART, is ignorance that worries them. Not only waiting like Sarah even metusallah. Rubish

Anyway let me reserve my comment until the day my two generals shall come forth.

Fertility blessings to those in Gods waiting room

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
LadyGuinivere pls email Jackie Mize's supernatural childbirth to me; ronkek1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
@kingsdaughter, To God alone be all glory, all honour and all adorations! To him whom still sits on d throne be all thanksgiving. I tap into ur testimony. Congratulations dear. Wishing you a stressfress 9 mnths.

I can't wait. For d full gist. For me to be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na this kain story de sweet my belle oooooo! O Lord! @kingsdaughter the Lord is awesome! I rejoice with u sister and wish u a fabtastic 9 months.
God is Good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh dear @ Kingsdaughter, I'm so happy hearing this. Congratulations Sis. God is faithful and will forever be. Wishing you a stress-free 9 months.
May this blessing go round all our sisters/bros on this forum, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
God is able to do just what He says He will do. Yes He is the giver biko.

Am so happy for you Kingsdaughter. Congratulations dear. You will carry them successfully by the power of God. Amen.

God bless you.

Thanks for passing on the baton to us. We receive it in Jesus name.

@Iykmau, how are the generals kicking?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Praise the Lord! Alleluia! Congratulations Kingsdaughter, our God is a faithful God. I can relate with your OHSS story. Hmmm, memories. I thank God for putting a smile on your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iyaboys: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Congratulations to all latest mommies, wishing u all stress-free nine months. I hv been following this thread for a year and hv read all posts...iam so impressed and u all encourage me daily. I hv been on this journey for seven years and we are planning on going for ivf soon, i hope i am welcome into this big family. Baby dust to all.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
GOOD EVENING, PLS WHAT IS THE COST FOR LILY? THEN DOES ANTONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD IVF N AFFORDABLE IVF IN PORT HARCOURT?

moma2:
Hello everyone, I would like to connect with those cycling with me (feb to march 2015). Am presently on pregnacare conception,planning to get COq10. Likely using lily fertility centre warri. The lord is our strength and we shall all testify soon ijn
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
@Kingsdaughter; Praise Jehovah. A big congratulations. Wat a news 2 take 2 bed. I'll sure see children in my dream 2nite. For mentioning me, may God bless u and I receive d baton with Both HANDS open wide.
@Iyaboys; u are highly welcome 2 ds fruitful family. feel free 2 share ur concerns and con3butions. Be positive & Very soon u'll share ur testimony in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ever ask or imagine. To Him alone be all Glory,Honour and Praise forever and ever. Amen Plenty Congrats @ kingsdaughter.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doublefavour(f): 1:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello everyone. This is my first time here. I've been ttc for 5years now. I was diagnosed with pcos. I've gone through your posts here and I must say it is a wonderful group to associate with. Ttc is not easy but God pass am.
I hope am welcomed into this big family? Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Nnoo @Iyaboys and Doublefavour! May it be unto u According to your names IJN

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Welcome doublefavour and iyaboys.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Kings daughter, big congrats! What a beautiful early Christmas gift. Keep that strip showing two lines to tell your grand kids the story. cheesy

All mummies still waiting, you will sing a new song too.

Double favour and Iyaboys ( I love this name wink) you are welcome. May your stay be short on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Juwonesho(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Congra3lations @king'sdaughter! cheesy God is great. So happy for u sister. I wish u smooth, healthy n happy 9 mths o. @all fruitful mamas its just a matter of time, n the time is very soon mashaAllaah we'll all share our bfp stories on here so lets jst keep being positive n continue to support one another. Fertility blessings to us all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
@Kingsdaughter, congrats. You are a very strong and faith-filled woman, am so happy for you. our God will sustain you and keep you healthy through out the gestation period. A big congratulations.
@All, don't allow anybody dampen your spirit with their ignorance. What is being faithless in IVF? These are the same people who visit native doctors when they have a slight challenge, the devil has failed. My children have brought so much joy to me, that is what matters. God is good, this joy will keep going round everyone in this forum. Love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
@beauty for ashes ,their success rate is above average because I know people who got BFP in their first attempt.it was 800k I don't know if the price has changed
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
kingsdaughter:
"He's turned my mourning
Into dancing again
He's lifted my sorrows
I can't stay silent
I must sing
For His joy has come'
To our God who continues to do wonders;
The one who in the midst of all the troubles of the Egyptians and the Red sea brought the Isrealites forth;
Our Jehovah Victor the one who has never lost a battle.
The One who shames the enemy just when they think they have suceeded;
Our Healer, Our help, Our Strength our only hope when we have given up;
The Sun of Righteousness who arises with healing in His wings.
The only ONE that makes all things beautiful in His time
(And before I forget the One who all the Paymasters report to and call Lord The One who does not belong to any Cabal grin )
The wait is over, after over 5 years of ttc I finally saw a second line confirming my BFP live. My very first ICSI cycle and God came through!
That road was very rough......... I had given up before the transfer. Severe OHSS came down immediately after EC. I almost lost my life infact I couldnt even care less about the transfer. I just wanted to be well. Very long story........for another day. I just wanted to appreciate God today and not dwell on what I had been through.
@Itissettled I cant thank you enough. You were keeping a tab on my like I was next door even though we just started talking 2 weeks before the whole procedure. May He grant the desires of your heart
@inwangobio ....You kept encouraging me even on my sick bed. Here is my testimony. Your generals have inspired alot of us. May God continue to bless you!
@Blendy...Thanks for keeping a tab on this thread and encouraging everyone despite oppositions
@latestmummy Thanks for your encouragement
I tapped into @fruitfulmama' s testimony with all assurance, Mumof4 got the baton before me.
Oya who is taking the baton next? Itissettled3 I know that God has settled you already, Oluwabankemi, safe06, LadyGuniverse, faithfulwife, modaofnations and every precious mother-to-be on this thread. God will surely answer you, and He is visiting you right now. He is never late!!!

Kingsdaughter, I bless God on your behalf. I pray I get BFP on my first ICSI/IVF cycle next year. Can you please share the name of the hospital you used with us? Your testimony would be permanent IJN. The Almighty Father who has begun this journey would perfect and complete it IJN

LadyG and others, it's best to keep the IVF decision/journey to one's self.
I have a male friend whose wife was delivered of triplet (boys) last week after 5yrs of marriage. All along it was the hubby (my friend) who had low Sperm count. If they hadn't "assisted" God like the self acclaimed righteous people tag IVF journey, that's how they would have been deprived of the beauty of been parents to 3 health BBBs. It was also their 1st attempt. They used AARK.

Baby Dust to all of us still in God's waiting room and to all expectant mothers.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Wehnby: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ebube2014:
@beauty4ashes welcome and may God grant you all your desires. May your stay one this forum be short. May God bless all your endeavors and we will pray that your Feb 2015 IVF be a success.

@Abibby God bless you and your children. May they be a source of Joy and blessing to you and to all always.

@LadyGuinevere "Ala di na udi na udi grin" We must pray for all the people we encounters in our life. I hope you are resting and preparing for the triplets.

@Wehnby I hope you read Blendy"s post. May God direct you in your decision making and may he make you path easy.

@ all we must maintain peace at all cost. God doesn't like chaos. We must pray for peace on our forum so that great miracles will continue to be our testimony. It shall be well with us all.

@Ebube2014 I'm just seeing this, thanks a lot amen and amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Wehnby: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Blendy77:

For hospitals with good track record of fibroid surgery, check out South shore women's clinic, Dr Alabi, Omni, Premiere, Dr Smith, Lagoon etc. Will recommend Dr Alabi's south shore anyday cos the guy surely knows his onions though expensive cos he does key-hole surgery. Check Google for addresses and contacts info. Above all pray for God to direct you.

Thanks my sis, I'll do just that
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2014
@Kingsdaugther, congratulations my sister.im wishing you a beautiful 9month,it will be stress free.hope you've told God what you want?i just saw you carrying a boy and a girl.i receive the baton from you.i finally started my procedure this week after much challenges. IM using Nisa premier Abuja. We shall all testify soon.our God is able to do what he has promised

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MercyofGod0: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
Congratulations Kingsdaughter. Our God is faithful. I tap into this testimony and blessing in Jesus Name, Amen! Baby dust to all of us in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Wehnby: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2014
@kingsdaughter congratulations on ur bfp, I pray u will carry it to term IJN, wishing u a stress free 9 months. Baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Wehnby: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls house I need d ecopy of d supernatural child birth wumzie311@yahoo.com, thanks all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Kindgdaughter,congratulations.you shall carry to term IJMN and thank you for passing the baton to us..We receive it with joy. Welcome to all our newbies..ur stay here shall be short..Great Weekend to you all!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HawtMummie(f): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Zinachimdindu:
@Kingsdaugther, congratulations my sister.im wishing you a beautiful 9month,it will be stress free.hope you've told God what you want?i just saw you carrying a boy and a girl.i receive the baton from you.i finally started my procedure this week after much challenges. IM using Nisa premier Abuja. We shall all testify soon.our God is able to do what he has promised

Amen to your prayers. Pls what are they charging @nisa? Are u convinced of their success rate? Trying to make up my mind too oh. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zeb04(f): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
HawtMummie:

Amen to your prayers. Pls what are they charging @nisa? Are u convinced of their success rate? Trying to make up my mind too oh. Thanks
nisa is very good. With God,everything will go well.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
My fellow mama's in the making.please pardon my silence since my last post.I've been going through a lot.Since Monday I've been sick.barely able to leave the bed,as if it's not enough today my stomach is bloated.looking like I'm 4-months pregnant and so uncomfortable.can't figure out a comfortable lying position and feeling dizzy
.please could this be signs of OHSS. I'm scared, I intend to call my doctor first thing in the morning.Please pray for me.

My husband says this ivf has prevented us from ttc for the past 5months lol which is true. He says if in ok with it we should halt ivf for a year and try naturally. Me no come agree oh,I be warm blooded so I the game again in December.Afterall we are blessed to be covered by insurance so y halt.

Baby dust to u all.God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Hawtmama,nisa premier is very good,they have good sucess rate and have also trained quite a good number of doctors that established their private clinics with good success rates as well. A Number of persons on this forum also achieved their BFPs recently using the clinic at 1st trial and i have told God that even if they have only 1% success rate,i must achieve result.they charge between 1m &1.5m but runs a promo at the beginning of the year with cost of procedure@500k without the drugs. God will grant us all success.pray and let God guide you in selecting a good clinic. you are blessed my sister

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doublefavour(f): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Congrats kingsdaughter, you shall carry to term. Here's wishing us all overflowing fertility blessings. Have a blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2014
henmaris:

My husband says this ivf has prevented us from ttc for the past 5months lol which is true. He says if in ok with it we should halt ivf for a year and try naturally. Me no come agree oh,I be warm blooded so I the game again in December.Afterall we are blessed to be covered by insurance so y halt.

Baby dust to u all.God bless
Sisterly! Pls pls pls that is the prollem that we face.For eg When told to take Birth control pills for 3 mths before ivf, we go de try maybe e go enter on em own. See once u have made up ur mind to proceed to ivf, don't derail or move from the protocol given to U. Lucky for U sef, u r on insurance.
Sorry about the pains. *hugs*Were you triggered? Its the symptoms of OHSS o! If u were triggered, be very careful o but u born 8, come get TV reality show 'henmaris with her 8 chicks' lol
By the way , please who knows where I can buy menopur, cerotide and pregnyl for naija (as cheaply as possible too) thanks
To all my advisers, thanks a mil. I will learn to zip up my mouth!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Ejaisky and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.