Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275532 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fruitfulmommy1:

I used 1 small garlic, peeled the back/peel n insert into vija. It is good for some infection and it is better to insert at night cos u feel d taste in ur mouth when u insert. Pls don't marsh d garlic. Just put 1 or 2 tiny cut or hole

Hello fruitfulmommy1, pls still on dis garlic issue. I want 2 know if d garlic is removed in d morning or left in there 2 dissolve.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ Ebube; pls can hysteroscopy be done without anaesthesia?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ebube2014:
@ Stella please call Dr Emeka at 08032011536. They do hysteroscopy and most IVF clinics should do the procedure as well though I dont know how much. He does AMH as well and hormonal essay. Just a bit more expensive. Pele.

@Olubankemi yes you can has a Fibroid without feeling it both inside and outside depending on the size. Its only when its really big that you feel it when rub your belly. However Ultrasound will detect it at any size.

Please, Biko when anyone wants to do any procedure and there is an option of doing it without anesthesia please no matter how painful it is do without anesthesia. The pain usually goes away after a while. However if the anesthesiologist gives a tad more than necessary there is that small chance of not waking up which is not our portion. When doing HSG just relax as much as you can it might help with the pain.

@doublefavour we pray for you and God will grant you your heart desires. Amen.

Gods strength to all my people.

@Ebube2014; pls can hysteroscopy be done without anaesthesia?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
@modaofnations no vex abeg....been very busy...No I dont think so, I know you can ask for local anesthesia if the thing they need to take out is not much, but if its much they have to put you under general anesthesia (GE) and monitor you for bleeding and all. Again it all depends on the doctor but ask him like you know what u are talking about. Even if he insists on the GE ask for the minimal dose. "Tell them your great grand mother whom you look like a lot only takes minimal because one time they gave her full dose and she almost didn't wake up" grin

Again if you are not in a hurry and you feel there is nothing wrong with you and have extra cash to spare ask for Sonohysterography (SHG). When i was planning for my last IVF the doctor told me I needed hysteroscopy, and they do it under GE but because I was afraid I asked for SHG first. He was a bit upset because its like doing same thing twice and paying twice. But I just felt that i dont need it. After praying I did the SHG and everything was good. grin. SHG is done without anesthesia and it takes only like 10 mins. The difference is that its just a better view of your Uterus and Hysteroscopy is viewing and repairing at the same time.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
@itissettled, i dont know how to send a pm as i dont login wit a computer.i am still interested. kindly send me ur mail addy so i can discus mode of payment.thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
beauty4ashes:
@itissettled, i dont know how to send a pm as i dont login wit a computer.i am still interested. kindly send me ur mail addy so i can discus mode of payment.thanks.
Click on d person's name u want to send a pm. The person's profile will show.Scroll down and see the option to send an email. Will holla her to reply u sha
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pumps007: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks Lady G.

@beauty4ashes. I will pm you.

beauty4ashes:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
@teana4040, sorry for the late reply.pls I wouldnot want to post my email address here.once beaten twice shy.pls feel free to ask about anything bothering you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
modaofnations:

Hello fruitfulmommy1, pls still on dis garlic issue. I want 2 know if d garlic is removed in d morning or left in there 2 dissolve.
Sorry dear just saw ur message. Remove the garlic in the morning. It may fall out on it's own when u use d loo in d morning.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
@LadyG,tanks alot dear,@itissettled,i'l pm u shortly...My People,please help a sister o.all the while i'v been on this ttc journey,DH has always told me to wait for God's timing and relax.he doesnt run any tests with me to check if the problem is his fault.even when the doc insist he comes,he would not go.i'v been saving for the ivf for close to a year now.i was very suprised when he told me last wk that he he will try and get tested.i quickly followed him to the lab and the result came out today.His count is so low.1.1million with staph.i knw that low sperm count has been dealt with in previous pages,but pls,u guys should help me with what he can do to improve the count after his treatment..thanks all and may God cause us to laugh last.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
beauty4ashes:
@LadyG,tanks alot dear,@itissettled,i'l pm u shortly...My People,please help a sister o.all the while i'v been on this ttc journey,DH has always told me to wait for God's timing and relax.he doesnt run any tests with me to check if the problem is his fault.even when the doc insist he comes,he would not go.i'v been saving for the ivf for close to a year now.i was very suprised when he told me last wk that he he will try and get tested.i quickly followed him to the lab and the result came out today.His count is so low.1.1million with staph.i knw that low sperm count has been dealt with in previous pages,but pls,u guys should help me with what he can do to improve the count after his treatment..thanks all and may God cause us to laugh last.
It is well. Shebi u r still going for the ivf? Its to do ivf/icsi.
I know there are some supplements that boost sperm count sha o. I hope somebody knows the name. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2014
@beauty4ashes; My dear sister it is well. The good Lord will perfect all at his time. Zinc supplement if taken once a day for like a month with folic acid should help. 66mg and 5mg respectively. Pele.

@Olubankemi How are you doing? I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2014
@LadyG,Ebube,thanks alot. I cried alot ystday when i went to collect the result cos i was just wondering when all dis bad news abt our fertility will end. Blocked tubes and now low sperm count. I bought the zinc,vit E,vit c as Ebube adviced and he will start taking them this evening. We started treatment for the infection today cos doc said i'l have to be treated again too.Thank you all very much..somtimes i just shed tears when walking on the road somtimes when i tink of how difficult this fertility journey has been with constant harrassment from mil. "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.Ps.73:26
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Akpaumuaka: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
@beauty4ashes...it is well with u.I believe that one with God is majority.Scabash(pray like Hannah like a mad woman)on the drugs u take and declare that everything not planted by God shall be rooted out.I read of one of the mamas on either ttc/ivf thread with lowsperm count diagnosis and she used anointing oil to cancel the result.God does not follow protocol so u need not shake.We all get discouraged sometimes but we need to jack up and chase the enemy out before he does some harm.Anyone ttc is a strong woman so be strong in Jesus name.Let the Angel that gives children dash u 4 @ once...just keep smiling.
Baby dust all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shopaker: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello mama's in the house,pls any 1 with IUI experience ,cost and center. I mean artificial insemination.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Depends on the clinic
Olive branch Lekki is 198k for single insemination drugs inclusive but you register for 30k*, Tests 75k.

Regenesis clinic, Registration 20k. Test: not sure. IUI: 120k for double insemination, single insemination:105k, Drugs: depends on your reaction but minimum of 30k

shopaker:
Hello mama's in the house,pls any 1 with IUI experience ,cost and center. I mean artificial insemination.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
@beauty4ashes remember the Folic acid 50mg. Its very most important with Zinc. Please do not despair. God will perfect all in his time. There is a reason for every difficulty or sadness that we encounter. Keep faith, be patient and most importantly take care of yourself to see the end. It always ends well, all will come to pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shopaker: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Itissettled3:
Depends on the clinic
Olive branch Lekki is 198k for single insemination drugs inclusive but you register for 30k*, Tests 75k.

Regenesis clinic, Registration 20k. Test: not sure. IUI: 120k for double insemination, single insemination:105k, Drugs: depends on your reaction but minimum of 30k

Thank you very much I will give them s call.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2014
beauty4ashes:
@LadyG,Ebube,thanks alot. I cried alot ystday when i went to collect the result cos i was just wondering when all dis bad news abt our fertility will end. Blocked tubes and now low sperm count. I bought the zinc,vit E,vit c as Ebube adviced and he will start taking them this evening. We started treatment for the infection today cos doc said i'l have to be treated again too.Thank you all very much..somtimes i just shed tears when walking on the road somtimes when i tink of how difficult this fertility journey has been with constant harrassment from mil. "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.Ps.73:26

Good Morning House.
@Beauty4ashes, do not despair. My DH & I are having d same ttc challenge as u & urs. His sperm count his low, motility, morphology, not good enough though no staph. We are a year & half in marriage even though we both married quite late. I am 35 & DH is 44. We discovered our ttc challenge abt 9months in marriage.
I have learnt to look unto God and not despair as I already have HBP issues.
Hubby is currently using some herbs with Manix 2ce a day.
I'm told dt Manix more effective when used with evaporated milk. I would introduce folic acid and zinc too.
We are not the first and neither would we be the last with such ttc challenge.
As long as God lives on His throne of mercy, favour, and grace, He is abundantly able to bless us with our glorious children like He has done in the past and He's presently doing in the lives of so many.
As for your MIL, just develop a thick skin to her harassment, try not to let it bother you.
All will well IJN.
Baby dust to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2014
@All,Goodmorning.i really want to appreciate you guys so much. I'm in high spirit cos of ur comments. I refuse to be sad cos God is in control. God bless and reward each and evry1 of u immensely.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kakawowo: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello mamas in da house. Anyone heard of brittiana hosp. In lekki? Heard they re currently doing promo on ivf. I also want to know if high proclatin can affect sucess of ivf. Also what could be reason fr non implantation after transfer of high grade eggs. Am 35years
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
kakawowo:
Hello mamas in da house. Anyone heard of brittiana hosp. In lekki? Heard they re currently doing promo on ivf. I also want to know if high proclatin can affect sucess of ivf. Also what could be reason fr non implantation after transfer of high grade eggs. Am 35years
Only God can tell why implantation does not happen. It could be uterine wahala, it could be high natural killer cells. Until they can put a camera and watch from day 1, only God can answer. IVF is a numbersa game. We have had people on this thread try 6 times whilst others had success first time. I have also seen a thread wherein they had success with a single transfer of a grade D embryo. Google 'not fit for transfer' and you can see the story. My sister, it is only God that showeth mercy o!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beauty for ashes,it is well with you. You will sing a new song soon. Had same issues(waited for 5years)before our song changed. At a point hubby's count was 0.01*10 to the power of 6. Get the infection treated,no fitted trousers,good diet(pumped hubby with lots of boiled groundnut,at a point he was even taking the groundnuts raw,carrots,cucumber,walnut,tigernuts(atimes I process into milk),cut down on sugar fortified food and drinks. Take folic acid,zinc and vit e supplement as advised. At a point,hubby was using wellman conception and later reproaid. I tell you God is not dead and He will surely quicken your mortal bodies to respond to His word.

I hail everyone o,the lord will perfect all that concerns us all in Jesus name.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by celan(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
VENUSS:
. Some of these supplements along with your doctors advice might help you by the will of God. http://one-in-ten-million..de/?m=1

@ebube. Hw far? Pls check ur mail I need ur reply pld
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Chaiiii! In church one couple dedicated their twin boys. The mother na small girl, she no even reach 26 years old. I just burst into tears right there and then. When will God's prophecy manifest upon us too?
It is well!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Akpaumuaka,Doubleblessing,ladybb,Thank u all my dearest sistas so much. We av started on all d advice i received here and i no shortly,we shall testify.my dearest ladyG,abeg no reason d lady age o,God will suprise u wit 3 at once and make u d envy of those around u.its not easy i no but pls keep hope alive.God is faithful.Somtimes,when i reason my age sef,fear go dey catch me but i know as my God liveth,We all here will carry our babies in 2015...Fertility Blessings to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
LadyG, I understand that feeling.Don't worry my dear,our redeemer liveth.We shall all testify in 2015.
Please all Dec/Jan ivf cycle mamas lets connect and share our experiences. Have an appointment for first u/s on the 11th of Dec.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Akpaumuaka: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Lady G...ur own better na dedication.2day my mind spoil no be small.My dh's friend's wife is 4months pregnant she come dey terrorize me cos she's close to the pastor's wife.She says the pregnancy makes her rude to me o.Only me fa!infact 2day she said I shouldn't spray perf to church again cos my perf dey smell like shit.She doesn't even smile @ me again and she pushes her stomach out anytime she's close to me.Maybe it's just my imagination but I'm not crazy.
So to answer ur question;soooooooooon dear,sooon.
Fertility kisses and hugs
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Akpaumuaka:
@Lady G...ur own better na dedication.2day my mind spoil no be small.My dh's friend's wife is 4months pregnant she come dey terrorize me cos she's close to the pastor's wife.She says the pregnancy makes her rude to me o.Only me fa!infact 2day she said I shouldn't spray perf to church again cos my perf dey smell like shit.She doesn't even smile @ me again and she pushes her stomach out anytime she's close to me.Maybe it's just my imagination but I'm not crazy.
So to answer ur question;soooooooooon dear,sooon.
Fertility kisses and hugs
Lol. Now I'm cheered. Sweerie let noborry born of woman vex u o! What rubbish. Na person de give pikin? Abeg tell her to stop coming close to u if your perf irritates her. That your life can't be put on a different tangent cos of her. Ribbish and ingridients!
Thanks sisters for your words. We shall all testify. Amen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.