Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275395 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
I am nt able to reply to mails cos i dnt knw hw to yet. cos i kp getting a particular format of mail wn its thru n/l So i try reply thru d forum directly.
I went to d mkt sowie d leaf ve bn calling Okazi is Oziza plz. Thinking posting all d pics
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
I am nt able to reply to mails cos i dnt knw hw to yet. So i try reply thru d forum directly.
I went to d mkt sowie d leaf ve bn calling Okazi is Oziza plz. Thinking posting all d pics.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyful27: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi Brainky. Why do you think you need donor eggs? Because from my own experience most young women of your age are able to use their own eggs.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tchiwinnie: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gdevening fruitfl mamas. Pls can i get Dr Ajayi of Bridge clinic's numbr? or any1 I can contact thete. thank u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
@monalisa1 D woman sells @ Ogba mkt on thr mkt day. I think its to go to Ogba mkt. She sells thr on thr mkt days. So its to find out d day dn i will cm dn i introduce u to her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monalisa1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
247glorious:
@monalisa1 D woman sells @ Ogba mkt on thr mkt day. I think its to go to Ogba mkt. She sells thr on thr mkt days. So its to find out d day dn i will cm dn i introduce u to her.

Aiit. Here's ma email addy: tricia4eva2002@yahoo.com jt snd mi ur num so dat we cld tlk n hook up. Tanx a lot dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
LadyG, Lollll thanks very much. I fear ni. Av stepped away from Google oh.
How r you sis?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyful27: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
@tchiwinnie. the Bridge Clinic's No is 08104607790. You should be able to contact som1 there with the number.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tchiwinnie: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
joyful27:
@tchiwinnie. the Bridge Clinic's No is 08104607790. You should be able to contact som1 there with the number.
thank u plenty
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by vero12345: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2015
hi
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by georgesmedical: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
EVERY WOMAN DESERVES A CHANCE AT MOTHERHOOD. IVF HOTLINE: 08078191655

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by georgesmedical: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Celebrating Women @ George's, cos we believe that Every Woman deserves a chance at motherhood.
Visit GMMC, Lekki, Lagos, or call the IVF HOTLINE: 08078191655

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good evening to everyone in d house. I'm still
battling with secondary Amenorhea (Absence of
menstruation), ℓ av taking parlodel tired. ℓ also
read about M2-tone, pls can ℓ try it maybe it will
bring back ♏y AF, also ℓ want to take combination 3. Hope it won't be overdose? Or Wɑ̤̥̈̊† do U̶̲̅ suggest?
Since last year June dat ℓ had blighted ovum, ℓ av not been able to go for anoda circle because ♏y purse is full & since den ℓ avnt seen ♏y AF. Pls help a sista.
Baby dust to us IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godanswers(f): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,I've been a silent reader on this thread since 2012.I suffered from endometriosis and i must say it was a very challenging situation for me,from the excrutiating af pains uptil ovulation to my inability to get pregnant and terrible pains sometimes through out the cycle,it was hell for me.At a point i was just praying to have my peace at least even if no child yet.It was horrible!Sometimes i wondered how a baby would be sustained in such a hostile environment.I learnt how to manage that devilish pain and barely managed to get by.I was even so scared of having hsg done because i felt on daily basis i had pains so how would i survive an hsg.I have just come to encourage as many of us who have suffered from endometriosis and endometrioma that there is light at the end of the tunnel and God surely answers and he can make it happen for us.I hoped and prayed for it to happen naturally but the lord opened my eyes to ivf and it was a success.Pls don't lose hope.God answers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyful27: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning Omedit. You mentioned some medications you have used but has the root cause of the amenorrhoea been determined. Secondary Amenorrhoea can be due to Pregnancy, medical conditions or menopause. You can see a gynaecologist so as to have a proper diagnosis and the best treatment.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Goodmorning mamas in the house.pls someone should help me send the supernatural conception to this mail addy: chioma.agina@yahoo.com..thanks alot.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hello fruitful ladies,does anyone know how a trans virginal scan cost?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
UT22:
Hello fruitful ladies,does anyone know how a trans virginal scan cost?
around 3000 to 3500 depending on d lab
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
@beauty how body hp fine...hw morning sck, lngst time
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls am interested in the herbs...whats the local name of sida acuta? Is it also called scent leave
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Menopur one pack containing 10 vials,,75iu per vial for sale at a reduced price,,owner actually bought two packs for iui but at the end of the day only need one pack.contact 08166615267
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
tried bridge clinic.
iui is abt 86k.
follicular tracking that goes with iui is 165k..say they start from day 8 based on my dw 30day cycle
tests n welcome package 246k
so approx 500k.....only advantage is that the 246k package is a comprehensive test...so shud u opt for ivf...u wudnt pay it again.
ivf is abt 950k..drugs not inclusive.

this ttc mata no be small thing o...who knows good ivf place in delta/benin?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
RipVanWick I would advise if you want to cough out money for ivf, go to a place with good records. As far as I know, Delta/benin do not have any proven to be good ivf clinic.

But to answer your question, there is Bridge or Nordica cnt really remember which in Asaba.
Lily hospitals is in warri.
Graceland maternity Technical road Benin city.

Wish you the best.

For the mama that asked for a good gynae in Benin, DR Aziken of Graceland is ohk.he's a consultant with ubth,graceland is his private clinic. You can try him, they do IUI and IVF there.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
@ebony thanks.
i thinks its nordica that is in sapele, hvnt really heard good or bad abt them.
its ubth that i heard has almost zero success rate

this st george?..any idea of thier success rate?...this thier present promo...who has any idea of the total cost for the ivf..and then an estimated cost of the drugs involved??
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tatacherie: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tnx a lot Ebony.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ripvanwink when I went to inquire @ Fertilaid abuja, I was giving 300-350k as estimate for drugs. I don't knw the price of George's professional fee for ivf. Call their numbers to inquire.

@tatacherie you are welcome
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Godanswers:
Hello Nairalanders,I've been a silent reader on this thread since 2012.I suffered from endometriosis and i must say it was a very challenging situation for me,from the excrutiating af pains uptil ovulation to my inability to get pregnant and terrible pains sometimes through out the cycle,it was hell for me.At a point i was just praying to have my peace at least even if no child yet.It was horrible!Sometimes i wondered how a baby would be sustained in such a hostile environment.I learnt how to manage that devilish pain and barely managed to get by.I was even so scared of having hsg done because i felt on daily basis i had pains so how would i survive an hsg.I have just come to encourage as many of us who have suffered from endometriosis and endometrioma that there is light at the end of the tunnel and God surely answers and he can make it happen for us.I hoped and prayed for it to happen naturally but the lord opened my eyes to ivf and it was a success.Pls don't lose hope.God answers.
hello Godanswers. I got ur mail. Wat an inspiring message. Can u send me ur email address? Wld like to have a chat.i dnt yet knw hw to reply to d mails from here. Thanx.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godanswers(f): 5:02am On Apr 02, 2015
@matgeezy i read your previous message and i really knew how you felt because there was no where i went that i was encouraged.The drs always made me know that it was impossible naturally.And most times i felt alone in my world because most people dont have endometriosis with endometrioma.Nobody really understood my pains because it sounded strange.My email ad is jayspice2@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2015
There is a breakthrough in the treatment of low sperm count..treatment may take up to six months or more.confidentiality would be highly maintained!! Contact 08166615267.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Gudmorng evryone,pls which plant is sida acuta...help a sister
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyful27: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
RipVanWink:
tried bridge clinic.
iui is abt 86k.
follicular tracking that goes with iui is 165k..say they start from day 8 based on my dw 30day cycle
tests n welcome package 246k
so approx 500k.....only advantage is that the 246k package is a comprehensive test...so shud u opt for ivf...u wudnt pay it again.
ivf is abt 950k..drugs not inclusive.

this ttc mata no be small thing o...who knows good ivf place in delta/benin?

Hello RipVanWink. From my experience, Treatment for fertility actually costs you some money but the important thing is the quality and result of Treament you get where you go to.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
teana4040:
around 3000 to 3500 depending on d lab
Thanks so much 4 ur prompt response

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.