Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275435 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dellaziz(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
good day beautiful mummies in the house,@faithful wife congrats for your bfp pls which clinic did you cycle with, because l just got a failed cycle from one clinic here in lagos .although l am suspecting u must be the lady l met on the day of my transfer at Ikeja. pls can someone send me e-copy of supernatural child birth. my e-mail address is ngbrownny@yahoo.com thanks God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
Congratulations faithfulwife. God is too faithful to fail. Please where did you do your cycle?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks clean and miracle baby for your well wishes. As regards the coq10, I don't stay in Lagos but you can get it in any big pharmacy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks itissettled3 and Zarabrown. God is indeed faithful. I did my cycle at Regenesis, Ikeja.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dabgr: 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
ZaraBrown:
good day beautiful mummies in the house,@faithful wife congrats for your bfp pls which clinic did you cycle with, because l just got a failed cycle from one clinic here in lagos .although l am suspecting u must be the lady l met on the day of my transfer at Ikeja. pls can someone send me e-copy of supernatural child birth. my e-mail address is ngbrownny@yahoo.com thanks God bless

sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Akpaumuaka: 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
Congrats faithfulwife,we all shall join u soon.Abeg prepare the preggy thread for us well.U shall carry to term in Jesus' name.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
Congrats Faithfulwife. Indeed God has been faithful 2 u. Wish u stressfree 9mnths.

Ok. Am all set 4 steaming. Menopur 6vials/day. Anyone in d house using fertilaid clinic(dr Shiabu) wit me. let's meet & share experience in person.
Wish u all well.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
@faithfulwife; after d transfer(2 wk wait), wat drugs/supplements were u on?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
@Annibro. I'm planning to use Dr Shaibu, did my investigations in march and I've been on drugs. By God's grace would start the procedure this may.

May God bless all our efforts with bfp.

Congrats faithfulwife, good you didntt use any benin clinic, I dnt trust any of them. But at the day 'na God get power'
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks annibro, Akpaumuaka and ebony 13. God really does answers prayers.@ annibro, during my 2ww, I was on pregnancare original, baby aspirin and extra folic acid. In addition to cyclogest which you will be using, Also add gestone injections taken like 2ice in a week.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
@ faithfulwife big congratulations to U̶̲̅ on ur BFP, U̶̲̅ shall carry to term & deliver like hebrew woman IJN. ℓ 've read abt Regenesis success stories here. ℓ think d Dr is good & his price is very reasonable.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 11:53pm On May 01, 2015
Good day beautiful mummy,Congratulations to all those who got BFP and those of us still waiting to get our BFP I pray God answers us soon.
I will be starting IvF May or june and my doctor recommended Nissa hospital Abuja,Please I want to know their success rate and Please what can I do now to prepare my body,Please how can I get the contact of DR Wada of Nissa.Thanks Mummy Please you can send me an email brainky4love@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 3:33am On May 02, 2015
Thanks omedit, may the rain of BFP's go round in Jesus Name. Yes the doc is very good, accessible,thorough and most importantly his price is reasonable.
@brainky, Nisa premier has a high success rate as it has been discussed extensively on this forum. I am sure some of our other mamas with more information will answer you soon.
Preparing my body for ivf,
-I ate right, cut off soft drinks, took more fruits and veggies,
-I took supplements like pregnancare conception, omega3 fish oil, folic acid, vit c, coq10 and and trevo health drink 4 months before my procedure. Hope this helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by saheed2532(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2015
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OVERWEIGHT FOR EVER My husband used to complain that after four kids I no longer take care of myself that am I the only married woman with kids? He was adamant that his friend's wife has four kids too and yet she looks trim without big belly and smart. I continue to BE adding weight as I never take him serious for his complaint as I felt nothing can be done about it. Until recently when personally I started yo be feeling embarrassed going out with him because I look so big and weigh also I find it difficult to do most of those domestic and office work I do before. I felt bitter but lowered my pride to ask a friend on how she has been maintaining her look and she showed me a bottle of T5fatburners T5 Fat burner pills. The secret is out guys and you can buy the pills by clicking here (all natural and safe) it is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep. Very simple http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 1:25pm On May 02, 2015
@dadgr thanks for the supernatural child birth God bless u.@faithful wife yes we transfer the same day at Regenesis,after ur transfer l was the next,sadly enough my own was negative,by God grace l will get it the next time,do enjoy ur nine months of pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2015
faithfulwife:
Thanks annibro, Akpaumuaka and ebony 13. God really does answers prayers.@ annibro, during my 2ww, I was on pregnancare original, baby aspirin and extra folic acid. In addition to cyclogest which you will be using, Also add gestone injections taken like 2ice in a week.

Ok. Pls few questions 4u. Was d baby aspirin & gestone prescibed by ur gynae? Wat is d dose of gestone & baby aspirin? Is it i/m or Can I inject myself?As am not sure l'll be given here. So I need 2 buy dem b4 hand. D only extra drug given 2 me so far is folic acid.
Nb: cyclogest given here is 400mg, 2xs daily, hope d gestone won't be 2 much.
Thanks luv. Waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
ebony13:
@Annibro. I'm planning to use Dr Shaibu, did my investigations in march and I've been on drugs. By God's grace would start the procedure this may.

May God bless all our efforts with bfp.

Congrats faithfulwife, good you didntt use any benin clinic, I dnt trust any of them. But at the day 'na God get power'

Waoh! Am a bit ahead. My apptm is monday. Wish u success. We shall experience the mercies of God in d entire proceedure. Dis is our year of total restoration in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
annibro:

Ok. Pls few questions 4u. Was d baby aspirin & gestone prescibed by ur gynae? Wat is d dose of gestone & baby aspirin? Is it i/m or Can I inject myself?As am not sure l'll be given here. So I need 2 buy dem b4 hand. D only extra drug given 2 me so far is folic acid.
Nb: cyclogest given here is 400mg, 2xs daily, hope d gestone won't be 2 much.
Thanks luv. Waiting 4 ur reply

@annibro, yes the baby aspirin was prescribed by my gynae. He gave me the gestone on the day of transfer but I told him I wanted to combine both gestone and cyclogest and he had no objection since he said it can do no harm. IMO, it is better to have it in excess in the body than not having enough of it. Yes u can inject it yourself, if you have no one to give u on ur bum. I took mine on my thigh but it can also be taken on the arm since it is intramuscular.
Baby aspirin is 1tab daily while for d gestone, I took 2 vials at once but pls confirm from google or any pharmacist. Wishing you success in your cycle.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2015
faithfulwife:

@annibro,
Baby aspirin is 1tab daily while for d gestone, I took 2 vials at once but pls confirm from google or any pharmacist. Wishing you success in your cycle.

Thanks so much. God bless u. But pls don't get tired of my questions. Left a pharmacy shop. I asked 4 Baby Aspirin & d man asked if am buying it 4 a baby? Pls is it same as d usual aspirin we all know or its written on d pack 'baby aspirin?' As 4d gestone, does it ve other brand name? As he showed me one like dat in tablets though, can't rememba d name now. Thanks a lot. Happy sunday
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
annibro:

Thanks so much. God bless u. But pls don't get tired of my questions. Left a pharmacy shop. I asked 4 Baby Aspirin & d man asked if am buying it 4 a baby? Pls is it same as d usual aspirin we all know or its written on d pack 'baby aspirin?' As 4d gestone, does it ve other brand name? As he showed me one like dat in tablets though, can't rememba d name now. Thanks a lot. Happy sunday

Ask for 'low dose aspirin '. Usually 75 or 81mg
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
sugah:

Ask for 'low dose aspirin '. Usually 75 or 81mg

Thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2015
@annibro, gestone is in liquid form not tablet. It is oil based.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 3:46pm On May 03, 2015
@ Annibro. Dr Shaibu's clinic has gestone. I saw it in their pharmacy. Ask him to prescribe for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 5:21pm On May 03, 2015
@Faithfulwife,Congrats dear. You shall carry to term...sticky baby dust to all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
ebony13:
@ Annibro. Dr Shaibu's clinic has gestone. I saw it in their pharmacy. Ask him to prescribe for you.

Ok. Thanks a lot. Will ask 2moro. Just hope he agrees.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sanrima(f): 12:55am On May 04, 2015
@ faithfulwife,
Congratulations. Wishing you a stress free 9 months.
@ UT22
Sorry am replying late. Yes, I did my one and only flushing there, got pregnant that same month. Although had mc at 26 wks. My elder sis and a friend did theirs there and got positive results.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 6:34am On May 04, 2015
Thanks beauty4ashes and sanrima.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
Waoh congratulations my dear. Its really been a long journey for u. I thank God on ur behalf .
And I pray everyone in d waiting room gets thier miracles , for d season is now.
Thanks for all ur advice .
Wishing u H & H 9 mths
faithfulwife:
Hello Fruitful mothers, this thread has been kind of quiet lately, hope we haven't given up? God is too faithful to fail.
After 7 years of marriage, 3 ectopics, 1 myomectomy, 2 failed ivf's ,severe OHSS inclusive, I finally have my BFP on my 3rd ivf cycle.
God has finally remembered me, the same God will also remember our waiting mothers. There were times when I almost gave up hope, depression set in and i began to lose my faith but God never gave up on me. Never lose hope mothers, your testimony is on the way.
What i did differently this cycle?
-I started taking supplements from dec last year to day of retrieval, omega3, folic acid, pregnancare, coq10 and vitc
-fasted and prayed at the begining of the year and did a month fasting before i started down regulation.
-cut down on sugar and took more of fruits and vegetables.
Finally sisters, always ask your doctors questions every step of the way. May God bless us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks iyomomo. We're all here to help and learn from each other.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iolite88(f): 10:30am On May 06, 2015
Hello house good morning
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2015
If u need a well experienced fertility nurse for counselling,advice and also administration of injections at home during ur treatment please contact 08166615267 or mail abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.