Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275308 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dabgr: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ lynsunny & tuns10 Supernatural childbirth sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2015
mamafresh:
Allahu Akbar...God is great and truthful. He has just blessed me with the BFP I have been praying for over 4years. Pls help me thank God my sisters. He is a faithful God.
The God that has just given me my BFP will do the same to you all.
Will publish what I did different in this cycle shortly.

Congratulations sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello wonderful mama's in d house.
Bin mia 4 somtim.
Had a few challeges here n der. But. We thnk God for his faithfulness.
Congrats to all d bfps, wishing u h&h pregnancy.
Welcom to all d newbies may ur stay here be very short..
May d lord speedily grant our hearts desires. Amen!
To all dat kept d thread moving, thanks and God bless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
dabgr:
@ lynsunny & tuns10
Supernatural childbirth sent
Thanks so much Dabgr
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
dabgr:
@ lynsunny & tuns10
Supernatural childbirth sent
Thanks a lot @dabgr
God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Double post
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
mamafresh:
I promised to share my story with you all...........
4. I have have been using Marina 1000 (Omega 3), Eviol Vit E and Folic acid daily.
5. I did yoga during menstration and after removing the guifei bao
6. I also did maya massage to activate my pituitary gland

Congratulations dear. May the mercies & Grace of God be with u truout ur 9months and even beyond. Dis is a wonderful testimony. To Go be the Glory.
Quick questions: 1. Were u taking pregnacare conception in addition 2d supplements u took above?
2. How do u do yoga?
3. How is maya massage done?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
faithfulwife:
Joyfulmother, Coq10 and dhea are drugs for good egg quality.

Please wats d dose of Coq10? and did u take it throughout the entire protocol?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mumihaja(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello House

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
@ annibro, yes I took coq10 3 months before I started my protocol and stopped a day before egg retrieval, same with all the other drugs. The only drugs I continued was the aspirin and folic acid. I started pregnancare original when I confirmed my bfp. Coq10 is taken one in the morning and one in the evening.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
iOmoge:
hian, see what i just found on deal dey.

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/ivf-treatment

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumolad87: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tsquaure(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
@ Mumihaja, , hello ma. u begin to prepare from d lilttle i have learnt by improving ur diet . no sugar . plenty vegetables , fruits, little carbohydrates, no processed food . prepare ur eggs and improve d quality by takin coq 10 , and dhea...
the fertility massage may also be a good idea before . take ur vitamins , pregnacare seems to come higly recommended. after procedure give ur self good time to rest so it can "catch" lastly trust God totally . He alone can visit u n make it a reality
baby dust to us all.
@ iomoge ... better to go to a place where they are experienced . my thoughts though. Asides i bet there are hidden catches

@ all . i hail. we shall testify sooner than later in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
doubleblessing:
Beauty for ashes,it is well with you. You will sing a new song soon. Had same issues(waited for 5years)before our song changed. At a point hubby's count was 0.01*10 to the power of 6. Get the infection treated,no fitted trousers,good diet(pumped hubby with lots of boiled groundnut,at a point he was even taking the groundnuts raw,carrots,cucumber,walnut,tigernuts(atimes I process into milk),cut down on sugar fortified food and drinks. Take folic acid,zinc and vit e supplement as advised. At a point,hubby was using wellman conception and later reproaid. I tell you God is not dead and He will surely quicken your mortal bodies to respond to His word.

I hail everyone o,the lord will perfect all that concerns us all in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Blendy77:
Double favour add baby aspirin to ur protocol if u haven't been taking it during preg before now. It works wonders but don't kno why most Drs don't like prescribing it to their patients. Also try taking gestone injection in addition to cyclogest as it's absorbed more by the body than cyclo. The truth is cyclo doesn't work for everyone. Of late, we've been advising women to take d injectables in addition to cyclo and the number of BFPS recorded has increased tremendously in the group. If ur Dr tells u it's not necessary biko go n buy it cos it's only sorry u get when u miscarry or have a BFN. Moreover there's nothing like progesterone overdose so u have nothing to lose if u add gestone. U can read more online and also on Google ways of preventing miscarriage in early preg. You will be amazed that the solution is less than N2000. Thank God u have been getting results, it shows u're fertile which means half of the problem is solved. Most people have never smelt a BFP in their entire life. So try doing it differently this time around, pray n fast kwa and you will get a better result this time around.
Compliments of the season to all Mamas in the house. We have cause to thank God, at least we are alive. Only the living have hope. God who blessed several of our sisters this December is still faithful and will give us this 11th hour BFPS that is going round IJN. All hope is not lost. Hugs and kisses to All still in God's waiting room, one love!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mumihaja(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2015
@tsquare, thanks... i bought a bulk supplement coq10
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
faithfulwife:
@ annibro, yes I took coq10 3 months before I started my protocol and stopped a day before egg retrieval, same with all the other drugs. The only drugs I continued was the aspirin and folic acid. I started pregnancare original when I confirmed my bfp. Coq10 is taken one in the morning and one in the evening.
faithful wife, pls wat dose of coq10? Is it the 30mg or the 100mg?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
matgeezy it was the one of 30mg
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Quincygirl: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2015
@ Dabgr, thank u for the book. May Almighty Allah grant our desires in this holy month of Ramadan. Baby dust to all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
@ blendy, what particular days shud the baby aspirin be taken?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
faithfulwife:
thanx a million. Off to buy it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
faithfulwife:
thanx a zillion!!! Faithful wife.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Embryo donation and adoption is a new way to adopt, a new adoption choice! Rather than adopting a child who has already emerged from her mother's womb, embryo adoption allows the adopting family to begin the adoption journey nine months earlier with pregnancy and childbirth.
Embryo donation is a form of third party reproduction. It is defined as the giving of embryos remaining after one couple's in vitro fertilisation to either another person or couple for implantation or to research. Where it is given for the purpose of implantation, the donation is followed by the placement of those embryos into the recipient woman's uterus to facilitate pregnancy and childbirth in the recipient. The resulting child is considered the child of the woman who carries it and gives birth, and not the child of the donor. This is the same principle as is followed in egg donation or sperm donation. Most often, the embryos are donated after the woman for whom they were originally created has successfully carried one or more pregnancies to term.
if u want to have more information about adopting an embryo pls contact 08166615267.high confidentiality would be maintained.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
faithfulwife:

Thanks 4 ur response. D Coq10 I bot is 100mg & its written 2ice daily on d leaflet. Is it ok 2 take it 2ice?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
@annibro, since the leaflet says 2ice daily, you can take it. It's a supplement, don't think it will cause any harm.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sandy4real(f): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Yeah praise be to God, one of my IVF friend just gave birth to a BBG this morning. Thank you Jesus. Just started my stimmy. I pray for sticky baby dust and also to all my friends out here.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Vanije: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
I've definitely missed some gist. smiley @Mamafresh, I hail o. Congrats to you. More more blessings.
My greetings to everyone in the house.

Great week to you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Vanije: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
BTW, may I share this useful piece of info with you in case you've not heard.
There's a health event taking place on the 27th where you get to ask health related questions you are most concerned about from top health experts, Nigeria & Abroad. It's going to be a grand one.
For those who are interested, find the Details @ http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/event/
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
faithfulwife:
@annibro, since the leaflet says 2ice daily, you can take it. It's a supplement, don't think it will cause any harm.

Thanks dear 4 ur prompt response. I ve yet anoda question if u don't mind. Pls which route of cyclogest do u think is better. It was an arguement btw me & a patient sometime in d clinic. Wats ur opinion & which route did u use?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please abuja residence, where can one do acupunture? Where can one get a nurse who does home service?
Baby dust & happy sunday to u all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
annibro:

Thanks dear 4 ur prompt response. I ve yet anoda question if u don't mind. Pls which route of cyclogest do u think is better. It was an arguement btw me & a patient sometime in d clinic. Wats ur opinion & which route did u use?

Vaginal is still the best as far as I am concerned. Though the instruction says vaginal or rectal, most doctors will recommend vaginal.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by praisefulmum: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please does anyone know any place in Ph where you could see an acupuncturist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: iabdulrazaq(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.