Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1273209 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Amen and Amen, He is a faithful God. @Iykmau, congrats on the arrival of Samuel and Daniel ( one of them is even my namesake , lol). God will preserve them and cause them to be history makers. Tell them one uncle loves them alot.
@Dona Tee, it is done in Jesus name....... Amen. It may interest you to know that I keep talking about impartation all the time, I have seen it work a number of times, it will work for you too, God will give you the desire of your heart. keep trusting Him. Thanks for the prayers for my children, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
@Big Brother, Ameeeeeen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
You can contact Grabbo fertility hospital in Abuja, I heard that they are doing a promo for IVF 500k, Also read that their success rate is good.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere, what can I say? But to pray that God Himself lift and comfort you. I pray for divine favour for you on this journey to motherhood. I pray He answers you this very season in Jesus name. Please hold on and never give up. The Lord is your strength in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2016
FortuneTeller, most clinics in Nigeria that offer IVF for N700,000 are on promo. If you choose to go that route, ensure investigations are done to find out the root cause so that this can be treated alongside the normal protocol.

I've gone thru that route b4 and d clinic did not bother to ask about previous investigations done, did not do anything about it even when I presented it to them, neither did they offer to conduct any except for the hormonal tests and blood works. I didn't prepare my body too as I was overweight. I would advise u to do fertility detox and be within the normal BMI. The good thing about this thread is that you can learn and arm urself with info so that doctors don't treat u like every other patient.

I read from page 1 till end, when I joined this thread, u can too. Take your time and don't rush. It will end in praise in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ladyguinivere did I mention IVFserum already? Please check them out. www.ivfserum.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:
Ladyguinivere did I mention IVFserum already? Please check them out. www.ivfserum.com
Thnks dear but I already done the phone and other consult wth serum previously but decided not to go with them.
I actually trust my centre 100%. If only my body will get with the programme!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Thnks dear but I already done the phone and other consult wth serum previously but decided not to go with them.
I actually trust my centre 100%. If only my body will get with the programme!

Ok, cool.
I pray the next time would be your last.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Babyluv2012(f): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Hi fruitful mothers,I pray God grants all our heart desires in Jesus name ,anyone in need of surrogate mom should please let me kno I will be more than willing by the grace of God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TripleKMama: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi Everyone.
For those interested in and have been prescribed IVF, Garki Hosp Abuja is currently on a promo to last till August ending I think.
I pray God answers all who truly believe. Amen. Stay positive and live healthy.
NB: I dont know what the subsidized 300K means as I just saw their flier and did not call to confirm. Pls call them for more details. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
pls ladies am new on this page.am happy to hv found this.hv been trying for 6yrs now going to 7.a friend of mine got positive with fertile aid abuja.can someone tell me more about the hodpital
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Update on the Garki Hospital prome
Tests: 60-70k
Medication: unknown. Dependent on the patient. (I'm guessing they l tell u 300k)
Promo price 300
So everything should be 700k

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ladyguinivere tnks jareh 700,000 is still high o choi wen I see 300 I was like even if dere ar other charges it shud b total like 500 lol tnks for sharing God bless u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by princessG35: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fertilaid Gwarinpa is good.i got my bfp from them last yr on my second try.the Dr there knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
princessG35:
Fertilaid Gwarinpa is good.i got my bfp from them last yr on my second try.the Dr there knows what he is doing.

I think even ebony13 got her bfp from there too if am not mistaken nd she said herown was 1.2m
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Shallypop(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello mamas. I have been a silent reader 4 a while. I'm just fed up of this ttc. Hubby and I concluded on going 4 ivf. I want to know which is better between Georges and Bridge Clinic. I'm also seeing promo for Garki hospital. I don't mind oo. Anything to save cost. How good is Garki hospital compared to Bridge and Georges? Pls don't mind my plenty question cos i m just a novice. I'm glad I found this great forum. Both d ttc and ivf thread are amazing. God will put an end to our ttc soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
legendsmother:
@ladyguinivere tnks jareh 700,000 is still high o choi wen I see 300 I was like even if dere ar other charges it shud b total like 500 lol tnks for sharing God bless u
U can sha call and ask them how much the medication go be. And if they'l allow u buy yours cheesy
Na just experience I use guage the price them go call. I no ask them. Immedately they said xclusive of medication I just shun

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ladyguinivere I will call jareh but considering its in abj sef wif trvel nd stay logistics who I dey decieve lol d money go still go up tnks for d info

Pls house any promo in Bayelsa nd warri wud b highly appreciated pls post if u know tnks lol
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
@princessG35 tanks.pls what is the meaning of bfp and TTC.just new need to get the meaning of those abbreviation. my case is imbalance in hormone .my oestrogen is far below normal level and is affecting my cycle.my doctor recommended ivf after a lot of trying to achieve conception failed.pls is there anybody that has experienced such.and can ivf help me out.there is no ovulation as my gyno said.pls am desperate for an answer. peoples success story on this will encouraged me a lot as I face the ivf proceeded.answers pls.more grace to mothers in the waiting room.and congrates to ones that has succeded
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by princessG35: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
@chuddy7 bfp means big fat positive & I think ttc means trying to conceive. I don't knw abt ur case, buy pple who doesn't ovulate go for ivf.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
@All, i think Garki Hospital promo on that price depends on age. 18-30yrs or there about.
@Shallypop and Chukdd7 make out time and read through the prvious post. Am sure you will gain a lot from the post of other mamas and papas that has passed through one way or other on how to prepare your self for Ivf and the best hospital.
Thanks and wishing you best of luck.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by famouschildren: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
yes @iymaku, garki drugs depends on age, starting from 250k. I used them last year, got bfp but lost d pregn.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
thanks for the reply have taken time to go through lots of thread
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
famouschildren:
yes @iymaku, garki drugs depends on age, starting from 250k. I used them last year, got bfp but lost d pregn.

My sister sorry for the mc. Dont loose hope. The miracle is nearer.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Shallypop(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
iykmau:
@All, i think Garki Hospital promo on that price depends on age. 18-30yrs or there about.
@Shallypop and Chukdd7 make out time and read through the prvious post. Am sure you will gain a lot from the post of other mamas and papas that has passed through one way or other on how to prepare your self for Ivf and the best hospital.
Thanks and wishing you best of luck.
I will. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chadam: 3:31am On Jul 23, 2016
phummy1821:
Hello ManchyBabe, hope you are doing fine. I sent you a PM, please reply I want to make enquiries about Jilla. Thanks.

Hello everyone. I will not advise anyone here to go to Jilla Hospital. Those people are not it at all. I read Manchybabe mentioned professional, they are far from it. I have been there, from the reception to the treatment/procedure it's all rubbish. You will practically run after them for injection and sonography or have to remind them that you're in the hospital. I regret wasting time and money. There are better hospitals in india but definitely not Jilla. They don't care about you, they won't check on you neither will they ask if you've eaten. The good ones in the hospital are the cleaners and student doctors. Dr Jilla once told me that she does not have the time going arnd to ask how her patients are doing! You can imagine..... to crown it all, they are LIARS. They tell you different things about your procedure, ask doctors questions about your procedure, they will tell you 4 different things.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
hello house,longtime. Congrats to d pregnant mothers,success to those trying.Over a 100 posts.can't read up.may God answer our prayers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adorablemomm02: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good day mamas, I pray God grant your heart desires.. any one that needs an egg donor shouldn't hesitate to contact me..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Yakenn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
The easiest, fastest and assured way is using kangen water..this special water is being recommended and prescribed in few hospitals in the FCT. It penetrates the cells ,arteries, veins and bone marrow in few mins..the more u take it the more it detoxifies and hydrates your whole body to work in a perfect condition.Call me on 07082245229www.miraclehealingwater.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nna na wa oh!

Yakenn:
The easiest, fastest and assured way is using kangen water..this special water is being recommended and prescribed in few hospitals in the FCT. It penetrates the cells ,arteries, veins and bone marrow in few mins..the more u take it the more it detoxifies and hydrates your whole body to work in a perfect condition.Call me on 07082245229www.miraclehealingwater.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.