Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1274861 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uc2hot: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
@it is settled3..congratulations.i follow this thread quietly but ur post touched me so much.may God keep and sustain you.AMEN.
Where was the acupunture done and which clinic did you use?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mamas that reside in PH, do you know of any acupuncture place in ph.
Also, do you know of any spa or massage place that does fertility massage.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
mamakendra:
If you hol' werr well,cheesy the acupuncture guy in Lagos does out of state. The only ish is that one needs more than one session during the process

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebony13: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congratulations itssettled3!!! Happy bumping, you shall carry to term and see your children's children! kiss

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere my madam I don com wif some questions o Biko help ur girl, I want to try an IUI is dis a waste of time? Or are there any sucess stories on it for pcoser like me? Also what is d price range nd do u know if FMC bayelsa does it?

Contacted a hospital in warri they said 150k (private though so am tryna compare nd contrast) pls
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
God is great.

@Itissettled,You will carry to term and have healthy babies in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2016
legendsmother:
LadyGuinivere my madam I don com wif some questions o Biko help ur girl, I want to try an IUI is dis a waste of time? Or are there any sucess stories on it for pcoser like me? Also what is d price range nd do u know if FMC bayelsa does it?

Contacted a hospital in warri they said 150k (private though so am tryna compare nd contrast) pls
Adanne. Good morning.
Well, iui significantly increases the chances when compared to Natural trying. Cos you will probably respond better to injectables than to clomi.d
Are your tubes ok? Do u have ok male something?
The rate for iui is generally around that 150k. Was 120k a while ago when peeps did it.
Personally shaaaa I have little faith in iui though na self treatment I dey do (in conjunction with my doctor sometimes)
Injectables, monitor , trigger and BD
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uc2hot: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Goodmorning my pipu..pls where can one do acupunture in lagos and how much does it cost?pls help a sister.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

If you hol' werr well,cheesy the acupuncture guy in Lagos does out of state. The only ish is that one needs more than one session during the process
Thank you ladyG for the response. Abeg, mothers, I need someone in Ph, so the cost will not be much.

@legendsmother, I think 150k for iui is not too shabby. Gynescope in ph charges 290k for their iui. I would have considered doing it, but we are dealing with MFI.
If you can afford d 150k, its worth a try. You hv got nothing to loose, just a baby to gain.
legendsmother:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
uc2hot:
Goodmorning my pipu..pls where can one do acupunture in lagos and how much does it cost?pls help a sister.
Dr Essien. He has clinics at festac and ajah$
The price is dependent on how many sessions u want. If u want to do a fertility package (during the whole ivf process, u will get daily sessions)then its between 100 and 150k. Na ur bargaining power.
If you want like before and after ivf I think its 15k each session.
I paid before the ivf so I'm not so clear on the amounts now but its all within that range.
Google for the guy. But don't tell him about this free marketing before his price will sky rocket mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2016
@Itissettled3 wow wow wow! What a mighty God we serve.
thank u Jesus.
Have a healthy n happy bumping.

I receive my own miracle bundles by faith in Jesus namr. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 4:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Thank you everyone.
God bless you. We will all be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2016
just saw thisnew and cheap ivf procedure.
the hospital appear serious and organized too.

http://www.bodycheckclinic.com/index.php/news-events

INVO- AFFORDABLE IVF

The INVO cell is a small capsule that is designed for the incubation of eggs and sperm for embryo development in infertility treatments. Unlike conventional infertility treatment, such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), the INVO cell utilizes the woman’s vaginal as a natural incubator to support embryo development. This novel INVO cell technology offers patients a more personal approach to achieving pregnancy.

For many couple who struggle with infertility, access to treatment is not always possible. Financial challenges, limited availability of specialized medical care, and social or cultural road blocks are all examples of what can prevent hopeful parents from realizing their dream of giving birth to a baby of their own.

The INVO procedure can provide more and more patients with the possibility of receiving safe, effective and Affordable infertility treatment. The INVO procedure enables the fertilization of the egg to occur in a woman’s vaginal cavity and not on a laboratory bench. This makes infertility treatments a more personal and natural experience.

At Cecolfes infertility clinic in Bogota, Colombia, Dr. Elkin Lucena and his team have been using this techniques since 2008 with good results. Achieving an avarege pregnancy rate of 50% and above. Similar success rates have been achieved in the USA by Dr Doody in Texas with up to 68% success rates. Now, at BodyCheck International Clinic ,we happy to announce the availability of this ground breaking form of IVF.

With INVO, we are happy to make IVF more affordable with good results. In June/July 2014, our team of physicians underwent clinical fellowship training in Bogota under Dr Elkin Lucena and returned to start the INVO-IVF program. For more enquiries and consultations call 2348033454006,2348036722783.

INVO IS A SIMPLE ,SUCCESSFUL, LOW COST REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL ALLOW INFERTILE COUPLES TO ACHIEVE THEIR DREAM .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Rip phyical address no de the website o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@Rip phyical address no de the website o

there is...check well.click the home or contact us tab
its in abuja.
or better still search for it in google maps, if you are in abuja
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
RipVanWink:

there is...check well.click the home or contact us tab
its in abuja.
or better still search for it in google maps, if you are in abuja
I spoke with them. Me I like to research for research sake. Them de wuse. Say treatment is from 350k. Registration 5k. Who wan go? They sound very nice. Na until we see face to face testimony sha

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
@ladyG,
yeah i know some1 who went there today, said the place is ok..and professional.
mentioned the 5k registration thing too...applies for new patients.
i hate that starting from english.
starting from 350k and ends where na? grin

they shud b plain... and give a range...or break in into drugs and procedure
well i hv also googled the procedure..it originated from usa, saves the cost of incubator n all sorts.
will do further research, b4 going down to check them out.
ttc must end this yr God willing...am tired

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
@RipVanWink this invo treatment sounds really good. do u knw d success rate?
d price "frm 350k" may b due to d fact dat some pple require more drugs/higher doses of drugs dan others.
Any info on deir normal ivf will b appreciated
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
RipVanWink:
@ladyG,
yeah i know some1 who went there today, said the place is ok..and professional.
mentioned the 5k registration thing too...applies for new patients.
i hate that starting from english.
starting from 350k and ends where na? grin

they shud b plain... and give a range...or break in into drugs and procedure
well i hv also googled the procedure..it originated from usa, saves the cost of incubator n all sorts.
will do further research, b4 going down to check them out.
ttc must end this yr God willing...am tired
Don't mind them. Maybe everything go now be 750k.
Amen ooo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Itissettled3:
Part 2. After the terrible HSG report, I cried to God. I prayed and asked him for a miracle. I rejected the hsg report but started taking serrapeptase, nattokinase and wobenzyme.

I went back to the place for a new HSG. Result showed
1. PATENT tubes (GOD IS GREAT)
2. Partial Adhesions.

At that point I changed hospitals to Good tidings hospital. The Dr. Is a great man. He examined me like no dr had done before.He said I need to do a adheloysis** to separate the uterus walls and charged 250k..I started pricing him. I told him 100k..Lol. he reduced it to 200k. I decided to seek a second opinion and the person advised I don't do it cos sometimes it causes more harm than good.

I was tried and tired. I jumped over to IVF. Few days to my cycle start I decided to do a hormonal test at union diagnostics. My sisters be very careful of test results from there.

The result came out with them diagnosing premature menopause, hypo prolactemia, thryiodism***. Ha, Mogbe. I fainted and woke up. I took the result to the IVF Dr. He said based on this result he would advise I use donor eggs but the earlier result on my AMH was high and so he would ignore the result and go ahead with the IVF.

We started the IVF process. My lining refused to thin. I took several injections and several drugs to induce period. Lining no thin. Ha! The Dr then advised I go ahead with stimulation, retrieve and freeze the embryos.

From someone who was diagnosed of premature menopause, 17 eggs were retrieved on short protocol (GOD is the GREATEST ). 10 fertilized, 8 made it to blastocyst (5 day transfer). I also had OHSS.

I had my first cycle and it failed. I got ready for a second cycle. I decided to change things differently.

1. I started taking bromo*criptine, 1 a day.
2. I included 500*mg proges*terone injection weekly
3. I wore socks through my 2ww for warmt
4. I did 2 sessions of accupuncture. 1 before transfer and next after transfer.
5. Started taking Omega 3
6. Searched my bible for every scripture on fruitfulness. I will insert my name there. Verses which says, your vineyard will be fruitful I will change it to my uterus will be fruitful.
7. I walked, i didnt relax like previous cycle. I will walk round the house.
8. I took folic acid 2 times a day
9. I took drugs for immune issues just incase.
10. I prayed, sang songs and laughed a lot.

God looked down on his mercies and decided to bless us.

It's a BFP. I am PREGNANT. I have tested with more than 15 test strips. Yessss. The second line is there.

Follow me thank this God who disgraced Asherman's, Menopause, PCOS, prolactin, witches and wizards and blessed me.

I pray for everyone of us, God is not a partial one. He will answer you now. His mercies endures forever.
I seems to HV the same case with u.which hospital did u use.what did u do to get ur lining thick for transfer.u made mention of acupuncture. what need is acupuncture
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 1:42am On Aug 15, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

if I go out today il see if I can buy/afford. Or credit me and il buy for u. Will be in owerri by sunday. Royal jelly and maca abi? Pm me.
check orchad pharmacy near destiny supermarket sha.
was off for sometime.tnx a lot.u don't know how much ur reply has given me hope.we will all smile soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chukddy7: 1:46am On Aug 15, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

if I go out today il see if I can buy/afford. Or credit me and il buy for u. Will be in owerri by sunday. Royal jelly and maca abi? Pm me.
check orchad pharmacy near destiny supermarket sha.
where do u stay?.hope u don't mind will like to know.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ziondota: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Good morning fellow E sisters. I do come here to read up old posts once in awhile. Please I want to know if anyone has used Swissgarde products to shrink fibroids? Please share ur experience with any of their products if you have ever used it. I intend using it for like 3 months before proceeding with my ivf procedure. Baby dust to us all. It will surely end in praises. God can never go back on His words concerning our fruitfulness. He promised to make us joyful mothers of children Psalm 113:9. Keep the faith burning sisters. God is too faithful to fail. Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Itissettled3:
Part 2. After the terrible HSG report, I cried to God. I prayed and asked him for a miracle. I rejected the hsg report but started taking serrapeptase, nattokinase and wobenzyme.

I went back to the place for a new HSG. Result showed
1. PATENT tubes (GOD IS GREAT)
2. Partial Adhesions.

At that point I changed hospitals to Good tidings hospital. The Dr. Is a great man. He examined me like no dr had done before.He said I need to do a adheloysis** to separate the uterus walls and charged 250k..I started pricing him. I told him 100k..Lol. he reduced it to 200k. I decided to seek a second opinion and the person advised I don't do it cos sometimes it causes more harm than good.

I was tried and tired. I jumped over to IVF. Few days to my cycle start I decided to do a hormonal test at union diagnostics. My sisters be very careful of test results from there.

The result came out with them diagnosing premature menopause, hypo prolactemia, thryiodism***. Ha, Mogbe. I fainted and woke up. I took the result to the IVF Dr. He said based on this result he would advise I use donor eggs but the earlier result on my AMH was high and so he would ignore the result and go ahead with the IVF.

We started the IVF process. My lining refused to thin. I took several injections and several drugs to induce period. Lining no thin. Ha! The Dr then advised I go ahead with stimulation, retrieve and freeze the embryos.

From someone who was diagnosed of premature menopause, 17 eggs were retrieved on short protocol (GOD is the GREATEST ). 10 fertilized, 8 made it to blastocyst (5 day transfer). I also had OHSS.

I had my first cycle and it failed. I got ready for a second cycle. I decided to change things differently.

1. I started taking bromo*criptine, 1 a day.
2. I included 500*mg proges*terone injection weekly
3. I wore socks through my 2ww for warmt
4. I did 2 sessions of accupuncture. 1 before transfer and next after transfer.
5. Started taking Omega 3
6. Searched my bible for every scripture on fruitfulness. I will insert my name there. Verses which says, your vineyard will be fruitful I will change it to my uterus will be fruitful.
7. I walked, i didnt relax like previous cycle. I will walk round the house.
8. I took folic acid 2 times a day
9. I took drugs for immune issues just incase.
10. I prayed, sang songs and laughed a lot.

God looked down on his mercies and decided to bless us.

It's a BFP. I am PREGNANT. I have tested with more than 15 test strips. Yessss. The second line is there.

Follow me thank this God who disgraced Asherman's, Menopause, PCOS, prolactin, witches and wizards and blessed me.

I pray for everyone of us, God is not a partial one. He will answer you now. His mercies endures forever.

Our God is greater,
Our God is stronger,
Lord you are higher than any other,
Our God is the healer,
Awesome in power,
Our God,
Our God.

As I was reading this great testimony this song came to mind. This God is simply awesome. So itissettled3, against all odds you are pregnant? This God is good. I don't know what to say again, but I want to quickly say that as many as who are still waiting on this great God will never be disappointed. I am waiting for your testimonies - LadyG, Safe06, Honeybony, venus etc.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by greatp80(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Good news! The theme for the september RCCG special Holy Ghost service has been unveiled ! 'No more unfruitful efforts'. This service is for those in God's waiting room.

Every year I come here and announce and invite. This year the wicked one has tried to mock me so I'm starting early to announce and invite all believing mothers. For the past 5 years I have marked present. The cool thing is that 4 years ago I met a TTC momma here and we hooked up at the camp and became bestos. Today she is expecting. So I know my time is nigh.
Date: Friday September 2 ,2016
Venue: the church auditorium
Time: 7pm
If you are interested, I can provide shared accomodation where we can all lay our heads after the programme till the next morning. If interested please lemme know.
God bless you

Just to encourage you. September 2013 i was dia and the theme is "And Sarah Laughed ".God indeed wiped my tears and made me to laugh after 4yrs of waiting.Today ,i am a mother of two and still counting. That God that did it for me when i tot that all hope is gone, when i nearly give up on trying, when i nearly give up on marriage will visit you suddenly. It will not tarry again, your waiting is over. God will answer your prayers because indeed there is God on dat mountain. Am waiting to read your testimony amen. So shall it b for you and those believing God for such miracle amen.
LadyG am so convinced, don't look at the medical report, look unto God, you must surely testify by the special grace of God. Amen. It is well with you. Stay blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
HI LadyG how do i connect with you i wish to attend the congress.
LadyGuinivere:
Good news! The theme for the september RCCG special Holy Ghost service has been unveiled ! 'No more unfruitful efforts'. This service is for those in God's waiting room.

Every year I come here and announce and invite. This year the wicked one has tried to mock me so I'm starting early to announce and invite all believing mothers. For the past 5 years I have marked present. The cool thing is that 4 years ago I met a TTC momma here and we hooked up at the camp and became bestos. Today she is expecting. So I know my time is nigh.
Date: Friday September 2 ,2016
Venue: the church auditorium
Time: 7pm
If you are interested, I can provide shared accomodation where we can all lay our heads after the programme till the next morning. If interested please lemme know.
God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
mamaileri:
HI LadyG how do i connect with you i wish to attend the congress.
Yipeeeee! I yaff PM u

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Princeakin4u: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner

I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

For more information inbox me or visit To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

pslm23:
I know there is a TTC forum but I was just wondering if there are any ladies here that are going through or will soon go through IVF/IUI or any other assisted reproduction techniques other than clomid.

I am currently doing IVF and thought it would be nice to share with others on the same journey and compare notes on meds, stimms, retrievals, transfers etc.
I'm on day 4 of stimms using 1cc of Menopur 75IU and 375 IU of Gonal-F injections I have to take in my belly every night. These meds have the worst side effects, headaches, nausea and kick-a ss diarrhea (TMI sorry  wink )

If you have an IVF experience, please share.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
My unreserved apologies to the house over not replying ever since am so sorry. @iyomomo, @monalisa1, @ebony13, janedyke6. I believe by His Grace u have all bn answered. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
mamakendra:
ask of nene 0809 038 9555 dis is her brothers.number tell him his neigbour obi obi(lawson)gve u his num u want to talk to his sister nene

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by NHSS(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2016

Now Available at your reach to tighten bond between couples.

Well package to sooth your needs.

*KAYAN MATA. (for women to get their husband love and attention)

*KAYAN MAZA. (for men to satisfy your wife, she yours only for life))

* GINDIN AYU. (The effect of this is intense possesiveness, high sexual and physical contact of your spouse which cannot be satisfy by any other)

* TURAREN WUTA (incense to tighten vagina)

* DAN MANNUU ( to insert in the vagina. It guarantee pleasurable s*x.

FRAGRANCE ( for sweet smell during s*x)

All booster are readily available now...

Call or SMS:- 08119666701.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2016
obakovich:

ask of nene 0809 038 9555 dis is her brothers.number tell him his neigbour obi obi(lawson)gve u his num u want to talk to his sister nene
Ok. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.