Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275606 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
@henmaris, it is well. While reading your post, this song by Vashawn Mitchell came to mind. ( Turning Around). the lines that strike me most:

It will not always be like this'
The Lord will perfect that concerning me,
Sooner or later, turn in my favour,
It's turning around for me.

My sister, I feel your pains, I like your courage too. Keep on believing and holding on to Him. We lost ours at week 10, it was so devastating but God was planning bigger stuff for us. You may not understand why its happening now, but you will very soon. He is a faithful God, you will surely testify.
The Generals were 3years old on Saturday, can u beat that? Just like yesterday, so relax. God is still God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
@henmaris may God console u n restore that which u lost. I ve been there severally. Its only God dat can heal. Be strong. Ur blessings will locate u.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
@henmaris, I'm so sorry about the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrom trauma. I pray God gives you your heart desires in peace. I also thank God for your life as well, just remember the book of psalm1 that says "you shall be like a tree planted by rivers of water that bringeth forth it's fruits in its season". Wait on the lord sister, your season is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
@henmaris.
Nothing one says can make you feel better. All I can do now is to hug you nne. If you want to cry please do. If you want to shout, please do.
I am very sorry. #hugssss

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by momoftheyear16: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
@henmaris, I can only imagine what you may be going through but I assure you that you will smile again for good causes. Pls don't lose hope. e_Hugs to you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mama2016: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
jesscaxt:

I also need this answered. Someone pls epp!
U can visit Southshore, Victoria island Lagos. They were formerly located off Adeola odeku, don't know thier new location now. Google them up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Good morning everyone. Wishing us a better day ahead
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good day everyone, I say a big thank you to to those who visited Trucare fertility clinic and to those who called, I pray the Lord will give you your heart desires. The IVF promo is still on and with end 22nd of Oct. Call jumoke for 08063468507 for. More info. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Movingheight(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Woreva:
Oh dear! Henmaris, I'm so sorry to hear this. But I believe GOD is still on the throne, and HE will give you double for all your troubles.
Don't worry, everything will be alright, and it shall end in praise.
#Hugs#

Dear Henmaris,Am so sorry about your loss.The Almighty will double your effort with twins soon.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jesscaxt(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mama2016:

U can visit Southshore, Victoria island Lagos. They were formerly located off Adeola odeku, don't know thier new location now. Google them up

Thanks Mama xx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jesscaxt(f): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
henmaris:
My dear sisters,ive been going via alot since i announced my bfp. Unfortunately I lost my baby,had a missed miscarriage. I wouldn't wish ohss even to my enemy,ive been through hell.I had severe cramps n went to emergency n an untrasound was done only to find out my baby no longer had a heartbeat n had stopped growing at 6w5days. Before then the emergency had turned to my home due to OHSS. I had a worst case of it and bad news is it gets worst with pregnancy so i was in extreme pain. Breathing was a nightmare,had no sleeping position n was loosing my mind but yet i kept resisting just to ensure baby stays ok after reading from different sites how its a good sign n shows all is great. One night i almost lost my breath n DH rushed me to the hospital n guess what? 6.5litres of fluid was drained from my tummy. I looked 9 months pregnant. The draining was not painful n i was told it had no effect on baby since it was done by sending a catheter at one side of my stomach. The draining brought instant relief n after staying in the hospital for 3 days just to get fluids intravenously n for monitoring purpose,i was discharged. The same night i was discharged i started having severe cramps,y it started when i left the hospital i cant tell. I mean the cramps were so severe dat i couldn't sleep for days,i called the hospital severally n they kept assuring me it was normal and i should take tylenol but i guess they were assuming it was the light cramping in early pregnancy. After 3 days i couldn't take it anymore n sadly enough my bloating n OHSS had started again so i went back to the emergency. They checked everything n my beautiful foetus looked great besides the fluid build up again so i had to go in again for another draining. This time around,4.5litres of fluid was drained n i felt relieved from the bloating but the cramping didn't go yet the hospital found no reason for the cramps n concluded it may be bc my ovaries were still swollen from stims n egg retrieval so i was sent home. The entire week was a nightmare,with no sleep n cramping. I had an appointment for an ULTRASOUND at 7weeks only to be told baby stopped growing at 6w5d n there wasnt a heartbit. I was ask to wait for a week n return which i did n what was supposed to be 8weeks still showed baby was still at same 6w5d with no heartbit so i was told i had a missed miscarriage and baby will eventually pass out. I was given 3 options: to wait for my body to expell it naturally,take medication to induce miscarriage or a dnc. I opted to wait,after waiting for two weeks with all the signs of pregnancy such as sore boobs,metallic taste in mouth etc getting worst instead of decreasing,i opted for medication so i could relief myself n feel normal. Before taking the meds i went for another US on friday oct 7th which was supposed to be 10weeks pregnant to ensure it was actually over and got same results confirmed,baby at 6w5d with no heartbeat.i was prescribed misoprostol to insert vaginally (warning :TMI) gosh that night i had the worst crams ever,im used to cramps due to endometriosis but that one was something ive never felt before. 4 hours after inserting the meds i saw tissues come out of my body,i bleed lumps,oh dear was it heartbreaking,I cried to c my baby pass out but i thank God all this will soon be over so i can be myself again and look forward to whats next. OHSS may not be the cause of my lost but my dear sisters ensure u never get it as much as u can,i was stimulated just for 8 days with very small dose of puregon yet i got OHSS n went via all these trauma just to come out emty handed. Ive wept n cried my life throughout this month but i know its well reason y im brave enough to share my story.
Good luck to everyone,i will give myself time to recover before considering to do a FET with my remaining embryos n who knows Gods plan. I look forward to tomorrow bc i believe MY SORROWS R ACTUALLY TRANSPORTATION TO GREATER THINGS AHEAD (Joel Osteen). Baby dust to us all.

Oh dear! So sorry about everything. I pray the great comforts you and your family at this time in Jesus name! There is a glorious light at the end of this dark tunnel. The night is over and
your joy has come in the matchless name of Jesus. *bighugs*

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
thank you to those who have started their treatment with us. I pray may you all rejoice at the end. Promo ends on Saturday 22nd Oct. You still benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemifemi: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
foe123:
@KEMI Femi, and all that gave me advice on this platform, thank you very much. My enemy was very sick after egg retrieval (hyper stimulation) was in the hospital for days in pain. God bless My Hubby was there with me all through with prayers and all am fine now thank God. Pray for me so I get a bfp in Jesus name. Let me go and wear My socks I forgot thanks.

Good afternoon sis. I have been anxious to hear from you. hope all is well?
How did your procedure go?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemifemi: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
@henmaris, i am so sorry about all you went through. I pray that God will give you double for your trouble. He will compensate you.

my own story,

I got back from work on thursday. When i wiped after peeing, i saw little stain of brown blood on the tissue.No cramping or pain of any kind.

I was so scared,almost crying sef. I immediately called my husband.

we rushed to the hospital. Immediately i told the doctor what happened, he did a TVS. Baby is doing well and growing.

I have been on bedrest/admission since that day. Dr placed me on drip and injection. He insisted i be monitored for a week.
Really, its only by God's grace that a woman can conceive and carry to term.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
@kemifemi, it is well with you and LO ijn. For you will not cast your young ijn. Just keep thanking God for you baby. It will end in praise ijn.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
@Henmaris,
hope you are hanging in there sis? Know God got your back and in his time he will make all things beautiful for you and hubby.
Keep hope alive and know that Jehovah has already made you joyful mother of children.
Sending you lots of hugs.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi fruitful ladies and men, I would like to find out your opinions on Donor eggs and its success rates on this thread. Has anyone here used donor eggs before.
Please kindly share and advice. God bless you all and may all our heart desires come speedily than we expect in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Ineedmychild
well I used donor eggs in 2013 cos I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve. It was successful in 2013 but I lost the pregnancy at 11weeks plus.
It depends on you, some ppl have been advised to use donor eggs but they used their faith and went on to use their eggs. In as much as the sperm of your hubby is good.
All the best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Oleayo22:
[quote author=Ineedmychild
well I used donor eggs in 2013 cos I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve. It was successful in 2013 but I lost the pregnancy at 11weeks plus.
It depends on you, some ppl have been advised to use donor eggs but they used their faith and went on to use their eggs. In as much as the sperm of your hubby is good.
All the best.

Thanks Oleayo. I just read a few of your pas post now and saw this:
[quote Hello sis
No I did not. Immediately after the flushing, i tried clomid with my gynae and used soy isoflavones the next month on my own then I used hcg injection that same month. I prayed to God that I don't want to repeat hsg before taking in and the Lord did it. [/quote]

Congratulations on your bfp and safe delivery. If I may ask further, that means with the diagnosis olive branch gave you for low ovarian reserve and blocked tubes, you were able to get pregnant naturally even after the donor episode with IVF? Thats super encouraging
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Another quick question @Oleayo22: I'm currently on Ovaboost&Vitex. This is my 2nd month post flushing. Can I use the soy isoflavone and hcg next cyle? Hubby is working on low motility presently and other semen parameters are very OK. Count is 50million. Kindly reply thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes you can , have you been tracking your follicles and do you monitor your ovulation? I used both. Tracked my follicles and also used clear blue to monitor the day I ovulate. You can check my story on ttc thread.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello mothers in the house, if we still have those who are interested in the Trucare IVF promo, they can still call Jumoke 08063468507. My cousin just got pregnant today after 10 years of waiting. I am overwhelmed. #tearsofjoy#
cry
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fragrance2: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello mothers, pls can one have sex d next day after hydrobation flushing cuz my sister just did her surgery yesterday and ovulating. She really wants to know whether to try her luck. Pls, I need urgent reply. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
fragrance2:
Hello mothers, pls can one have sex d next day after hydrobation flushing cuz my sister just did her surgery yesterday and ovulating. She really wants to know whether to try her luck. Pls, I need urgent reply. Thanks
The best person to consult as regards that is the Dr. who worked on her because nobody knows the kind of drugs given to her. Please tell her to see her ob/gyne who did it for her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tutusky: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2016
@henmaris sooo sorry dear, i feel your pain. May the Almighty comfort u. remain straong
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fragrance2: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
jumietop:

The best person to consult as regards that is the Dr. who worked on her because nobody knows the kind of drugs given to her. Please tell her to see her ob/gyne who did it for her.

She said she didn't remember to ask due to the pains. She later did n she's ok now. We are also believing God that miracle has taken place IJN. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
For those who have been calling for TRUCARE fertility clinic IVF promo, I am pleased to tell you that you can still benefit till November 10. There is also a flexible mode of payment. Please call Jumoke. 08063468507 for more info. Thank you to those who have started thier treatment with us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2016
jumietop:
For those who have been calling for TRUCARE fertility clinic IVF promo, I am pleased to tell you that you can still benefit till November 10. There is also a flexible mode of payment. Please call Jumoke. 08063468507 for more info. Thank you to those who have started thier treatment with us.
Madam abeg na! U have passed your message. E never do you? Please pay for a space and advertise like you should. Who's the mod here sef? This marketing don dey vex. Sotay your advice for person with blocked tubes na ivf straight. No serraptase or tubal flushing attempt.
Please stop. This thread is for comfort and warmth from people who get what you are going through and not opportunists.
Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gasbee: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jumietop: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Madam abeg na! U have passed your message. E never do you? Please pay for a space and advertise like you should. Who's the mod here sef? This marketing don dey vex. Sotay your advice for person with blocked tubes na ivf straight. No serraptase or tubal flushing attempt.
Please stop. This thread is for comfort and warmth from people who get what you are going through and not opportunists.
Thank you
Yes ma, no vex ma. Just that I know the success with flushing is slim. Thank you ma'am. God bless you for noticing the information. Still I say a big thank you to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamayak: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi, has anyone here tried or considered using donor sprm. I would like to get your thoughts on how you made your decision. We are at a cross road in this TTC journey.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
@Mamayak, well been there at a point and it was very tough to take that decision. I was opened to using it but my husband was not comfortable with it and at that point i thought it was selfish of him and was very angry. But as time went on i found out it would be better to go ahead with using it only if he consents so as to avoid issues later on.
We are still waiting though but i am happy i hesitated as his hormones balanced some months after that and we are going on with treatments.
I feel you have to both fully agree and be both comfortable with using donor sperm before going ahead with it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.