Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1265340 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummypraise: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Goodevening my people.how una dey? Please I'm seriously considering embryo adoption in Nigeria.please I need advice from people that have passed this route or have experiences.where is the best place I can have it done in Nigeria and cost.what preparations do I need to make before going for it.please help a sis.may God bless us all.we will have curse to look back at 2017 and smile and declare that our God has been good to us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Omoyeni3601:
Anewdawn, please reach me through my gmail omoyeni3601@gmail.com , I have been trying to reach you

OK dear I will. Too many things on my plate. No worries I will reach out to you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Christieelola: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
pls Has anyone gotten a positive result lately from Mama helen @Akinsulire Aguda Surulere....Am really Nervous ...Been TTC....pls Reply..Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SisiK: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Hello everyone, pls am new on this thread. Got married 2014 and have been TTCsince then. Diagnosed of PCOs though I ovulate and menstruate. My doc once placed me on femera and was given Hcg shot 5000iu but didn't get a bfp. I even asked him the way forward he said we can't explore other options until its up to 6months of tracking my follicle and besides am young. Will be 29yrs this year. He asked if I wanted to explore other options, my reply was I don't mind as am my mother's only child everyone is really tensed. Please experience mom do u think its too early to explore other options? I thot its better when one is younger? Sorry for my long post. Thanks a lot.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
@mummypraise, can you post your mail add. will get in touch with you. I have some info about that but sorry would not want to divulge much info about it on the forum as it concerns me in person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummypraise: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
tuns10:

@mummypraise, can you post your mail add. will get in touch with you. I have some info about that but sorry would not want to divulge much info about it on the forum as it concerns me in person.
Hi dear, I have tried to send u a mail and it doesn't seem to go.kindly send me one and I will respond .no mind me I be IT illiterate. Thanks dear .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummypraise: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
tuns10:

Dear tuns 10 please send it to emmigbo@yahoo.co.uk.thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2017
ok. will get in touch with you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Deogratia(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please can someone help and send list of ivf centers with good success. Also cheaper ones. Government hospitals included. Thanks.
cc: itissettled3.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mummypraise: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
tuns10:

Please in still expecting your email emmigbo@yahoo.co.uk.thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mommatriplets: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
as copied from lindaikeji website.

Baby Hannatu Foundation (a charity named after Nisa's 1st IVF baby), in collaboration with Nisa Premier Hospital will offer discounted IVF treatment to up to 1000 couples this year. Registration starts 1st February and ends 30th April, 2017. To register call +234 9096995274-8 (9am-6pm) or send SMS at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 12:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Sister, this assignment is not a small something.

Let me try.

1.Georges hospital Lekki
2. Olive branch Lekki
3. Bridge clinic Lagos and Abuja
4. Mart Ikeja
5. NISA Abuja
6. Garki hospital
7. National hospital
8. LASUTH
9. LUTH
10. Lily hospital warri

These are the ones I can remember at tbe moment. Check the thread, many have been discussed here
Deogratia:
Please can someone help and send list of ivf centers with good success. Also cheaper ones. Government hospitals included. Thanks.
cc: itissettled3.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by layrico5: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please call BRISCON PHARMACEUTICALS FOR ALL FERTILITY DRUGS. visit www.brisconpharma.com or call 08135273535. thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Goodday everyone , I just came across this on facebook and thot I should share.
Fertility Blessings!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Imanbkd: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello house,as I was searching for Ivf/icsi success stories in Nigeria I came across this wonderful site, I have been married for 6yrs but never got pregnant even for once So. Me and my husband went to the hospital 2yr after our marriage to see if there are problems with us and it was at that point my husband was diagnosed with obstructive Azoospermia after undergoing series of tests and testicular biopsy which shows normal spermatogenesis but on my own side after hsg And scan no obvious problem was found, our doctor said the only option for us is surgery to unblock the blockage or Ivf is the only way to get pregnant , before we wanted to try the surgery but found out that the success after is not encouraging and according to our doctor the surgery can only be done in India. Finally our decision is to just go straight to Ivf but my hubby have contacted national hospital Abuja please my sister any success from National hospital Abuja. They gave him all information we need plus all amounts that will spend, they said cost of doing ivf/icsi and tesa 400,but we need to buy drug of 200_350 please help me out regarding this national hospital Ivf.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
I've gained a lot from this thread, tcc thread and blocked tubes and it’s time to give back. Wrote about the harrowing years of waiting on the IVF thread, to God be the glory, He saw my heart and answered. I couldn’t announce my pregnancy here cos having gone thru a lot, I was just looking at how events unfolded like a dummy and until my baby boy was put in my arms, did I realise God had made me a mother.

I don’t know how it happened, as that was my first preggy ever in my life and in our 8 years of marriage, had a failed IVF in 2015 and was prepping for anoda in 2016 when events turned in my favour, having being diagnosed with bilateral tubal blockage. Here are the highlights:

WIDD: (It wasn’t different from what I’ve always been doing, but I know the mercies of God counted
• Had ordered for serapeptase, tube cleansing kit and clean 9. Thank God I hadn’t paid, however, guifebao/massage oil was already on hand and was about being used when I noticed a missed period…. first time in history o
• Participated in the 50 days fasting, and was still trusting God for direction on which route to go. Prayed and praised Jehovah even though the future was looking one kind
• Was taking ova boost and fertilaid
• Just started with Ruzu then
• Was on healthy diet, plenty water, fruits and vegetable, lost a little weight overtime
• Taking pregnacare conception

That was all

After all is done, God is still in the business of making us fruitful, keep doing whatever needs to be done and never underestimate the place of prayer. God knows everything and makes all things beautiful in His time

I hope this encourages and lifts us up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by temmythe(f): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hi,

Just searching online for placea i can get suprefact inj.my bottle just broke and i nust not miss tmrw dose.

Please where exactly in lagos can i get ut cos seem not to get anything on nigerian online pharmacy store.

Thanks
Itissettled3:
My dear, sorry about ur cycle. We will win, just keep your faith growing.

For the drugs, it is cheaper in Lagos or do u have anyone traveling to Dubai or Cyprus? They r cheaper there and can be packed in ice Packs.

I was able to get most of the drugs in Dubai and at a cheaper rate.
Hugs

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Itissettled3:
Sister, this assignment is not a small something.

Let me try.

1.Georges hospital Lekki
2. Olive branch Lekki
3. Bridge clinic Lagos and Abuja
4. Mart Ikeja
5. NISA Abuja
6. Garki hospital
7. National hospital
8. LASUTH
9. LUTH
10. Lily hospital warri

These are the ones I can remember at tbe moment. Check the thread, many have been discussed here

@ Imanbkd, see up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Legendsfather: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls does anyone have reviews on Nisa primier abuja
About using dem nd I need honest reviews on success rate and all tnks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Imanbkd: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Please, please I need review about national hospital Abuja for Ivf please house I don't want to take chances of the money we have saved.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Try Alpha pharmacy off Toyin street, Ikeja. You can Google, get their contacts and call.

Sorry for the late response.

temmythe:
Hi,

Just searching online for placea i can get suprefact inj.my bottle just broke and i nust not miss tmrw dose.

Please where exactly in lagos can i get ut cos seem not to get anything on nigerian online pharmacy store.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by famouschildren: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
wholesomegrace:
I've gained a lot from this thread, tcc thread and blocked tubes and it’s time to give back. Wrote about the harrowing years of waiting on the IVF thread, to God be the glory, He saw my heart and answered. I couldn’t announce my pregnancy here cos having gone thru a lot, I was just looking at how events unfolded like a dummy and until my baby boy was put in my arms, did I realise God had made me a mother.

I don’t know how it happened, as that was my first preggy ever in my life and in our 8 years of marriage, had a failed IVF in 2015 and was prepping for anoda in 2016 when events turned in my favour, having being diagnosed with bilateral tubal blockage. Here are the highlights:

WIDD: (It wasn’t different from what I’ve always been doing, but I know the mercies of God counted
• Had ordered for serapeptase, tube cleansing kit and clean 9. Thank God I hadn’t paid, however, guifebao/massage oil was already on hand and was about being used when I noticed a missed period…. first time in history o
• Participated in the 50 days fasting, and was still trusting God for direction on which route to go. Prayed and praised Jehovah even though the future was looking one kind
• Was on healthy diet, plenty water, fruits and vegetable, lost a little weight overtime

That was all

After all is done, God is still in the business of making us fruitful, keep doing whatever needs to be done and never underestimate the place of prayer. God knows everything and makes all things beautiful in His time

Congrats wholesome grace.. So happy for you. I tap into this testimony
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Christieelola:
pls Has anyone gotten a positive result lately from Mama helen @Akinsulire Aguda Surulere....Am really Nervous ...Been TTC....pls Reply..Thanks
. Don't go to mama Helen ooo.She only extort Pple
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
wholesomegrace:

That was all

wao!Congrats my sister
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CravingChic: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
hello house
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Copied
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Towerofgrace: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Hello House,

i just saw this and thought to share,

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Imanbkd:
Please, please I need review about national hospital Abuja for Ivf please house I don't want to take chances of the money we have saved.
Hi sister, God bless you. I know of some doctors who are in the IVF team there, Dr. Rais and Dr. Ladipo are very great and experienced consultants and they have their own fertility clinics. These ones I have mentioned I know them one-on-one. We did hysteroscopy with Dr.Rais in his clinic. And Dr. Ladipo I also know his clinic, he was the head of the team that took care of my wife when she was in National Hospital on bed-rest.
Having said this, I will like you to go ahead and consult them if that's where you really want to go. Remember its God that makes IVF a success, even the best of hospitals and state-of-the-art equipment, it can still fail. So have a strong believe in God and pray about it and take a step of faith. The Lord who did it for us will do for you and the rest of my sisters still waiting. God bless you and give you this testimony.

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Imanbkd:
Hello house,as I was searching for Ivf/icsi success stories in Nigeria I came across this wonderful site, I have been married for 6yrs but never got pregnant even for once So. Me and my husband went to the hospital 2yr after our marriage to see if there are problems with us and it was at that point my husband was diagnosed with obstructive Azoospermia after undergoing series of tests and testicular biopsy which shows normal spermatogenesis but on my own side after hsg And scan no obvious problem was found, our doctor said the only option for us is surgery to unblock the blockage or Ivf is the only way to get pregnant , before we wanted to try the surgery but found out that the success after is not encouraging and according to our doctor the surgery can only be done in India. Finally our decision is to just go straight to Ivf but my hubby have contacted national hospital Abuja please my sister any success from National hospital Abuja. They gave him all information we need plus all amounts that will spend, they said cost of doing ivf/icsi and tesa 400,but we need to buy drug of 200_350 please help me out regarding this national hospital Ivf.
The surgery can be done in Nigeria too. The info abt d national hospital is right. They are trying too.You might be given date for d procedure. Best of luck
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by salmah88(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
pls has anyone done iui in national hospital abuja and succeeded? if yes, pls how much is d cost?? dis is my number pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (420) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.