Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275258 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
@pikinmama, thanks for the compliments but i dont see myself doing anything extra, I feel it is 'our thing' so i must get involved as much as i can. These days that she normally throws up and wont be able to eat, i wish i can be of help, I know this phase will soon pass.
@Nogen my sister, thank God you have already taken some precautions on a number of things. Make sure you eat alot of fruits and vegetable, relax as much as you can, pray and trust God to do it for you. As i said earlier, am awaiting your testimony.
@Gimnaeto, just rest as much as you can,u dont need to be on bed 24/7, the 1st 4days after ET is d most critical, try n rest and eat well, commit everything to God, remember 'except the Lord builds a city, the builders are just labouring in vain'. God will perfect everything concerning you and the rest of my sisters here.
Our Dr asked us to do cervical cerclage before our week twelve, he said he doesn't take chances and so we did it last Friday, we are gradually moving away from the first trimester,God has been so faithful. I know He will do it for every other person trusting Him for that.
Am happy this forum has been a serious blessing to so many people, people keep calling and some send emails to express how our testimonies have encouraged them, I give God all the glory, about 5 people have even gone to see Dr. Shaibu already, at apprpriate time, am sure they will register here and share their testimonies (some of them are silent readers). I thank God for using people like Blendy77, Pikinmama, Believer84, Olikiti, Venuss, Oviasouth and the rest of my sisters too numerous to mention, to encourage people in this forum. May God bless you real good. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=inwangobio]@pikinmama, thanks for the compliments but i dont see myself doing anything extra, I feel it is 'our thing' so i must get involved as much as i can. These days that she normally throws up and wont be able to eat, i wish i can be of help, I know this phase will soon pass.
@Nogen my sister, thank God you have already taken some precautions on a number of things. Make sure you eat alot of fruits and vegetable, relax as much as you can, pray and trust God to do it for you. As i said earlier, am awaiting your testimony.

Amen Sir. He is too faithful and I trust him to complete this testimony he has started. I will surely come for the naming with the babies in my womb and we all will dance and merry with your family. I have even discussed with hubby and he has approved. Abuja, here we come.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ Gimnaeto, you need to speak to your doctor ASAP. Are you injecting right? It's an intramuscular injection ie u need to inject into your muscles. You divide your buttocks into 4 and inject in the first quadrant.

Hope that helps!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tanx beetle and inwagobio, God will perfect all 4 us IJN Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2013
Hello everyone. I am so glad to have found this forum. It has really helped and encouraged me a lot. God bless the creator of this ivf nairaland forum and all the wonderful people that have been sharing their testimonies to bless and encourage others. A big Thumb up to Inwangobio. You are one man in a million. God bless U Sir. @ pipkin mama, thank you for the tips. I am currently on my 3rd ( and hopefully last) ivf. I am due for egg retrieval tomorrow. Pls house pray along with me. Thank you and baby dust to all the beautiful mothers and fathers in waiting.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2013
CharisJaden2013: Hello everyone. I am so glad to have found this forum. It has really helped and encouraged me a lot. God bless the creator of this ivf nairaland forum and all the wonderful people that have been sharing their testimonies to bless and encourage others. A big Thumb up to Inwangobio. You are one man in a million. God bless U Sir. @ pipkin mama, thank you for the tips. I am currently on my 3rd ( and hopefully last) ivf. I am due for egg retrieval tomorrow. Pls house pray along with me. Thank you and baby dust to all the beautiful mothers and fathers in waiting.
You are welcome and thanks for the compliments, we are happy you found the forum helpful,God will also give you a testimony that will encourage and help others in this journey. We (in this forum) are one big family so you can be sure we have you in our prayers, we also agree with you that this is your last cycle IJN...... Amen. Just keep us posted on every development and ask questions whenever you need clarification on any issue, we have some great sisters here who can give you true life experiences, God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
And so fruitful mums/dads the name of our lord be praised.I welcomed my precious triplets(all girls) a few days back at 36weeks.I can't tank God enough cos it still appears sureal to me.God is truly alive!

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
And so fruitful mums/dads the name of our lord be praised.I welcomed my precious triplets(all girls) a few days back at 36weeks.I can't tank God enough cos it still appears sureal to me.God is truly alive and at work in our lives!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
AWWWWWWWW!! Momma so happy for ya!God bless dem real gud and keep dem alive there shall b a source of joy for ur family and their generation IJN Amen..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
@believer 84 halleluyah,this God is tooooooo much,congratulations
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Believer, Congratulations!!!! God is indeed Faithful. This Blessing will surely go round in Jesus Name!!!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Congr8t once again...CRYING here,tears of joy.Can't wait to b like u dear.am starting my IUI procedure in a couple of days,just waiting for AF.pls dear what and what did u do after ur IUI procedure..thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
believer84: And so fruitful mums/dads the name of our lord be praised.I welcomed my precious triplets(all girls) a few days back at 36weeks.I can't tank God enough cos it still appears sureal to me.God is truly alive and at work in our lives!

Wow awesome God! Congratulations dearie.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Aww!!! Believer...God is indeed great. Am so so so happy for u girl! May God bless ur princesses and make dem a source of joy to u n ur family. Baba God u r too much!! Am jst short of words!!! God thank u,may dis blessing go round all of us waiting on u o Lord! Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
believer84: And so fruitful mums/dads the name of our lord be praised.I welcomed my precious triplets(all girls) a few days back at 36weeks.I can't tank God enough cos it still appears sureal to me.God is truly alive and ɑ̤̥̈̊t work in our lives!

God is great. Congratulations dear,may almighty God make them grow old in good health,knowledge,wealth and wisdom.Amen

 pray almighty God bless the remaining of us this cycle. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
believer84: And so fruitful mums/dads the name of our lord be praised.I welcomed my precious triplets(all girls) a few days back at 36weeks.I can't tank God enough cos it still appears sureal to me.God is truly alive and at work in our lives!

Praise be The Lord! Congratulations to the latest momma in the house. May the good Lord bless you, the triplets and hubby in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Congrats @ believer84. Awesome God we serve....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm starting my IVF soon and I'm so excited. All thanks to Inwangobio. He introduced us to Dr Shaibu and so far, so far. What touched me most was when he said DH must be on vitamins for 2months (DH counts was quite low) just to increase the count and chances of a sucessful treatment. Most Dr's would have gone ahead with the treatment but he was patient. I'm one of the silent readers Inwangobio mentioned and I can't wait to share my good news on this forum.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Believer, congrats love. So happy for you. May God take care of them. Be blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opelistic1(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hello pls can anyone tell me where I can get a very good iui clinic in lagos/ ogun state
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
@believer84 Congrats, may God bless and keep them safe nd healthy. Hope mama and bAbies are strong?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
@believer84.A big congratulation on the arrival of ur precious princesses.May God bless them real good.God is the greatest and he shall not disappoint the rest of us too.He will surely put a smile on our faces very very soon.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mrsbrightside(f): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats my sis! May God bless them mightily. I tap into this ur miracle sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2013
@believer84,congrats,so happy for u,wishing u d very best in dis new Phase of life.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Ha Believer, I bless God on ur behalf o, He's just too much. Triplets at 36weeks? waaooooh, u're a strong woman and I thank God for giving u the strength to carry them to term. Congrats Dearie. 3 Chics for only u Am tempted to be jealous o but won't be since my boys prospective wives are increasing by the day. Big hearty congratulations from all of us here. God bless u the Queen, the Princesses and the King real good. So happy for u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats Believer, this our God is so faithful. The princesses will continue to grow in wisdom and statue, and in favour with God and men, may God provide the means to give them the best in life. And to think that you are one of the sisters who have made this thread what it is today, i say God bless you real good. I also pray for and key into the strength to carry ours to full term as you have done. I wish my sisters still in God's waiting room this same testimony.
@ T-wallpaper, all thanks to God who is just using this forum to touch lives, we are only instruments in His hands. May God bless all our efforts in Jesus Name.... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Our babies are here! Congrats believer84!!!
Are they identical? Oh this is such great news oooh!. Seems you have handed over the baton to inwangobio for triplets, and I wonder who inwangobio will handover the next triplets on this thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by walmart: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats Believer!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2013
believer congrats to u.very good news. welcome to the world lovely princesses. u r very strong to carry triplets to 36weeks o. i pray inwangobio receives the same grace so they will come at the right time. very hearty congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ipio(f): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Big congratulations Believer, am so very happy for u, may God bless this little angels IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Congratulations Believer84,I'm so happy for you. God bless these generals and renew your strength.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2013
@Believer, congrats for ur bundle of triple blessings. They will increase in statue n wisdom, they will be a source of joy n favor to u IJN. D wherewithal to bring them up for u n ur dh will not lack IJN. D gud Lord will perfect that which concerns us all IJN, amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.