Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1273495 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Gimnaeto, pls relax n do ur blood test moro, am awaiting ur bfp testimony moro, go and conquer. It is well wit u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cjnone2000yaho: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Gimnaeto, pls hold on to faith, its the evidence of things not seen. let ur heart say no to what ur eyes is seeing in the urine test. many people have testified of BFP after urine bfn. Rejoice, there is nothing God cannot do.

@ChrisJadan2013, this "facing the Giants" movie, is it Nigerian or foreign, if Nigerian, is it Mount Zion film.

God bless U all and give u hope when situations seems hopeless.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
The beta test today is negative,is well. Thank you all for all ur words of encouragement, let God take total control. Let me relax and think of the next step to take. God bless u all and grant BFP to those in their 2ww Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gimnaeto: The beta test today is negative,is well. Thank you all for all ur words of encouragement, let God take total control. Let me relax and think of the next step to take. God bless u all and grant BFP to those in their 2ww Amen

So sorry my dear sister. God will surely wipe your tears this year 2013. Pls, try and seek a second opinion with another clinic.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Gimnaeto, Its well with u. I read a post here where someone, had a failed ivf, she felt so bad about it and God surprised her with a natural bfp after few months, Be strong, The lord is ur strength. That God that entered the den of lions with Daniel, let him uphold you with his gentle arms and give u peace in this trying moment. May God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gimnaeto: The beta test today is negative,is well. Thank you all for all ur words of encouragement, let God take total control. Let me relax and think of the next step to take. God bless u all and grant BFP to those in their 2ww Amen
it is well my sister. Just relax and still thank God cos the bible tells us to give thanks in all things. Don't be discouraged. The Lord is still firm, faithful and trustworthy and very soon, He will give you a big testimony. @ Cjnone2000@yaho, Facing the Giants is a 2006 American drama film directed by Alex Kendrick? I watched the full movie on YouTube and It has really blessed, encouraged and ministered to me.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gimnato kpele! God will surely wipe ur tears and crown all ur effort with success. It is well my Sister
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pmama: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nogen: I "fitn't" laugh o! God has the final say. Gbam! He alone knows what is best for us, we can only ask and plead that he gives us our heart desires. Anyways, your friend will have enough sons-in-laws and plenty of omugwos to attend.

Pmama! Pmama!! Pmama!!! How many times did I call u? Hmmm, my sister leave sex selection alone and pray to God for baby/babies through ur first attempt at ivf. He knows what's best for u and will give u exactly that which suits u. Let me quickly share the experience of one of my very close friends who had 4 girls. She put herself and hubby under so much pressure over the male child they didn't have and decided to go for ivf/sex selection. Meanwhile the other 4 babies were conceived naturally. This babe paid heavily and I mean heavily for sex selection and 3 embies were transfered. Close to 20weeks she went to check their sexes and its like they all closed their legs or so cos she claimed she didn't see the sex b4 she delivered. My friend then traveled to US to have her male US citizens only to be delivered of triplet, all girls. She has 7 girls as we speak. Initially my friend wanted to sue the clinic that performed the sex selection but I don't know who advised her against it. Me na laugh I just dey laugh cos I no kuku get one that time.
My Sisters, fear God o cos He will always take the lead. Science and technology can only try but can never ever take the place of God.
Nice weekend my people!

Thanks you so much you and peace5050 for your enlightenment, you really got me thinking.

@Gimnaeto I am so sorry, this is really scarry but what will one do, take heart God will still show himself faithfull in your case.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
@slushia, I have read ur comments several times. As if to read it forever, what a strong and audacious faith. oh no. am anxiously waiting for the announcement of your bfp. ride on dear, the lord has perfected that which concerns you. your a champion.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2013
@Gimnaeto, it is well. at this point no word is strong enough to console you, but our God is faithful to help you out, pls dont give up the fight for you will surely win. There is nothing impossible with God, He is able to wipe away your tears. It is well with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by subzidi: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ Gimnaeto It is well sister, dust yourself and push it behind you! You can read my own case below:
I want to encourage each and everyone of us. I had a bad report from my medical examination yesterday as the scan says i was not responding well to my stimulation ie IVF 2nd attempt. The procedure was cancelled, in addition the doctor saw another fibroid which he says there might be need to remove it! Ordinarily, i would have felt bad but NEVER, i got back to my office praising God in the rest room* MY GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL*
I believe this will make my testimony all the more edifying!

It is well with all of us and VICTORY will be ours SOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!
I have made up my mind that TTC will not STOP me from acheiving God's purpose for my life, thunder fire devil!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oh God , @honybony and gimnaeto,sub-zidi so sorry. After everything we still need to have faith . Let's continue to be patient. God will do it at his own time.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
@HoneyB, Gimna n Sub z, it's so sad that y'all are going through this. Just to let u know that God's got ur back. He will neva leave u nor forsake u. D bfp's that u will carry to term will he grant to u IJN. Keep d faith n see what d Lord can do. God bless u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
doublebls: @slushia, I have read ur comments several times. As if to read it forever, what a strong and audacious faith. oh no. am anxiously waiting for the announcement of your bfp. ride on dear, the lord has perfected that which concerns you. your a champion.
@doublebls......amennnnn and thank you so much,we are on this earth only to continually give God praises,dissapointments are only a distraction.it is well.
@Gimnaeto......the holy spirit shall comfort you at this trying time.i tell you the truth,Jesus weeps too as u weep and he shall surely bring an end to your tears.a bigggg hug from me to you.cheer up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 5:29pm On May 01, 2013
Hello everyone. I have been a silent reader for a while.
@HoneyB, Gimna n Sub zidi,. Sorry abt the results. I pray God grants you ur heart desires soon. It is well o.

@ everyone in the waiting room, God will give us our baby/babies soon. Amin. To all the preggy sisters in the house, I wish everyone a stress free nine months
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 5:52pm On May 01, 2013
@sub_zidi, I love and admire your courage. Nothing should seperate us from d love of God. I cried when my 1st Ivf failed, but when my 2nd ivf failed, God gave me special grace, I did not cry and was not worried or downcasted. I just continued to praise God. My praise does not depend on what He does for me or what He does not do, my praise is Because of who He is . Even as I am in my 2 ww, I will still worship, thank and praise Him irrespective of the outcome. @ Slushia my cycle buddie, hang in there, we shall rejoice and testify next wk God willing.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
Thank you all for your words and encouragement.I pray almighty God will see us thru and answer our prayers sooner than we expect.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 7:35pm On May 02, 2013
@beliver84 pls i need to consult u. my wife and i went to dr nobert eze place i am bit convinced hwever i have my reservations. please try through me. i have a mail to u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 1:57pm On May 03, 2013
dear all,

please has anyone used MEDICAL ART CENTER maryland ? i beg i need
responses. cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2013
Pls why is d house so quiet, has God left us or people dont have something to post? I know our God has not left us and will not leave us because He still has to visit Oviasouth, Gimnaeto, Venuss, Abibyy, Mostmerciful, Honeybony, T~wallpapers, Nogen and the rest of my sisters in this forum! CharisJaden n Slushia i usher u into a week dat u must get ur bfps, you people have exercised great faith n i trust God He wont fail you people, am so proud of your confessions and faith, it is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:55pm On May 04, 2013
inwangobio: Pls why is d house so quiet, has God left us or people dont have something to post? I know our God has not left us and will not leave us because He still has to visit Oviasouth, Gimnaeto, Venuss, Abibyy, Mostmerciful, Honeybony, T~wallpapers, Nogen and the rest of my sisters in this forum! CharisJaden n Slushia i usher u into a week dat u must get ur bfps, you people have exercised great faith n i trust God He wont fail you people, am so proud of your confessions and faith, it is well with you.

Thank you Sir. Will soon commence. Will keep you all posted. Have a great week.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 1:25pm On May 05, 2013
inwangobio: Pls why is d house so quiet, has God left us or people dont have something to post? I know our God has not left us and will not leave us because He still has to visit Oviasouth, Gimnaeto, Venuss, Abibyy, Mostmerciful, Honeybony, T~wallpapers, Nogen and the rest of my sisters in this forum! CharisJaden n Slushia i usher u into a week dat u must get ur bfps, you people have exercised great faith n i trust God He wont fail you people, am so proud of your confessions and faith, it is well with you.
A Big Amen to your prayers and thank you very much. You have been a great source of encouragement to me on this forum. the Lord will perfect all that concerns us all IJN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2013
@inwangobio tanx 4 remembering us in ur prayers, don't worry very soon u will start hearing more from me as hopefully we will be using fertilaid clinic for our third cycle, am just trying to take a break for now nd we also have to sort out the hydro they suspected i have during the second cycle. how's madam i believe she's doing fine, wishing her a healthy nd stress free preggo.

@all may God reward all our effort with healthy babies very soon.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:43am On May 06, 2013
Today 6th May 2013 marks my 7th wedding anniversary. I'm thanking God specially for granting me the privilege of seeing another year and also making this year's anniversary special by making me a mother. This same day last year was a sunday and I remembered holding hands with my hubby and praying seriously for a miracle this time around in far away Second Baptist Church Houston where we had gone to worship. I was actually on official assignment then and we went together with my ivf drugs. I remembered running out of syringes and no pharmacy wod sell to me so I had to rinse and reuse the already used ones pending our return to naija. I remembered trying to administer my fsh injection inside the toilet of our return flight and somehow I mistakenly stepped on the loaded syringe and everything spilled on the toilet floor so I ended up missing one dose before my next appointment with my Dr. In all of this, God still used this cycle to bless us with 2 boys.
I thank this God specially for making me celebrate this anniversary with a smile filled with memories and it is my prayer that all my sisters still in His waiting room will also receive special anniversary gift this Season in Jesus Name. Happy wedding anniversary to my new special family and happy mothers day to all of u my beautiful mummies!

14 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 8:02am On May 06, 2013
@blendyy woaw!!! I finished readind ur msg with tears rolling down my cheeks. God is truly wonderful and can do all things only if we can be patient and have faith in him, not only becos of wat we want but becos he is God and will do it at the right time. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! May your home be filled with the love and mercy of God. (((Hugs)))
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 8:03am On May 06, 2013
@blendy77 praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lord, let all the Glory be to GOD, the shame to the Devil. i bless GOD for your marriage. make his blessings continue to follow.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2013
Happyyyy Anniversary my sister, i thank God for giving you the reason to rejoice, God is interested in making our joy complete. I rejoice with you and wish you many more happy moments in life, it is your season of joy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 8:33am On May 06, 2013
blendy, big congratulations, tnk God for ur life. may ur marriage continue to blossom. congratulations.
inwangobio, hw is madam doing? sending our love to her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2013
@blendy congrats on your wedding anniversary,i wish u many more of it in happiness,good health and wealth with u nd ur family.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 10:05am On May 06, 2013
@blendy77,congratulations dear. May the joy of God never cease in your home. Am so happy for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zoefavour: 12:14pm On May 06, 2013
@ Blendy,Congratulations, and happy wedding anniversary!Thank God for always given us reason to Praise Him,His praise will continually be in our mouth until the end! Wishing you many more years Of praise!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.