Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275620 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amazon1012(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2013
@Blendy congrats n many more reasons for u n DH to celebrate in ur marriage IJN. Hope d boys ar being boys?
Takia
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
@Blendy77.Congratulations and Happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
Happy Anniversary dear Blendy, what a testimony. Despite all the obstacles, God proved himself worthy in your life. CONGRATS again.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
Thanks a lot my people. This blessing will go round all of us and we shall look back and smile sheepishly at the devil.

@Amazon, hmmmmmmm, that ur question get comma o! What these boys have showed me in just 3 months ehnn! I no wan complain too much. I've contracted 2 nannies, an elderly lady and another middle aged nanny, still, I dey sleep and wake up with headache cos I still have to be there 24/7. My mat leave expires mid next month and I keep wondering how my sleeping pattern will be like in the office then. It is very well sha!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 5:27pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats Blendy. It can only get better.

As for the sleeping pattern, " whom God calls he equips" it's one day at a time my dear. God's grace is available.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 7:24pm On May 06, 2013
Congrats Blenddy, reading your testimony brought tears to my eyes. Our God is too faithful and merciful. May God continue to bless your union IJN. It will get sweeter as the years go by. Loads of love n kisses to the boys.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 8:53pm On May 06, 2013
Hello blendy , thank God for ur testimony, upon every obstacle God still did 4 u, my dear God had already decided it was ur tym so no power could stop it. Am so happy 4 u my dear. May God continue to bless ur home more and more IJN Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:56pm On May 06, 2013
congrats Blendy, ur story gives me hope. God is too faithful to fail and not a man to lie
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 9:13pm On May 06, 2013
congrats Blendy,God has truly glorified his name in your life and he will give you strength to go thru it all.my anniversary is also this month and i tap into your testimony,i shall also celebrate next year with my children.congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:46pm On May 06, 2013
Amen Slushia, I join my faith with us and every moma on this thread. This too sha pass by God's grace!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 1:10pm On May 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2013
PikinMama, I dey feel u full time. I don laugh enof today with ur posts. We thank God for everything.

@Peace5050 I need u to read this article. I copied it from the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1281878/nigerian-couple-failed-dna-test

Its about a couple who paid N1.8m for pregnancy herbs and were eventually given a set of twins. On doing DNA tests as recommended by the US embassy before they can get visas for the kids
, It was discovered the babies are not theirs and they've been arrested by the police for child thief and child trafficking.

It all summarizes what I told u 2wks ago when u said u were considering paying N1m for herbs as ur pastor did. These expensive herbal people will only end up putting couples in trouble. Imagine the embarrassment.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 5:01am On May 08, 2013
God have mercy! When a bro in law disturbed hubby and I so much about coming down to Ph for herbal treatment, I objected immediately and vehenmently even when hubby was considering it. Just imagine the disgrace and humiliation the couple are facing now.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 11:28am On May 08, 2013
@blendy77 i take GOD beg u, i never stated i was going to consider using herbs, i only stated that a neighbor who is a pastor did that and was advising us to go the same route, however my prayers are that none of us on this forum would be pushed to the wall to go and do such. i pray the good lord would have mercy, and cancel any negative words spoken to us concerning child bearing, did i hear people say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tanidabi: 11:41am On May 08, 2013
hello wonderful and joyful mothers and fathers of childen,@blendy HWA i trust God i will have a testimony at my next wedding anniversary,i read that story o i do not know if the victims actually believe it's there baby or someone else's i get person wey don born with a similar story and they even invited me to try ,i lost me peace the entire nite ,i want to use this opportunity to beg all of us no matter the desperation,please be careful what you do ,don't let inlaws or even your hubby drive you to do crazy things,and i want to thank the men who have been supportive over the years and are still are.There was a pix that was circulated sometime last year of a woman having sex in a church or uncompleted building ,not sure,as the man was penetrating her they told her to be saying power enter and she was saying that,some people might say she was foolish,but i think when people are desperate they do all sorts and most of the time desperation comes from been under pressure,the upsetting thing abt this woman was that,they insisted she close her eyes and am not sure the man used condom,not one man o cos it was so visible i saw it clearly and there were like about three men there taking turns,i wept and wept and told the person that sent that pix to stop circulating it.Pressure pushed me to quickly try IVF this year,just because my younger sister is getting married this year ,but am learning that destinies differ and her baby won't stop mine.In the mean time does anybody know if it's possible to transport stored eggs from a country to another.Someone i know needs to do that.PEACE
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:00pm On May 08, 2013
Peace5050 my brother no be fight na! I only posted this so u'll know what ur pastor neighbor is up to and never ever give it a tot when they start testifying. My very close friend who also paid 400k for this PH herbs and almost talked me into it is a divorcee today cos her husband rejected the child since scan and pt test were negative. The man asked her to return the child or leave his house and she chose to leave not even when her company Dr refused to approve her mat leave papers did she bulge cos the Dr's report said she was never preg.
I grew up in ph so these women I know them very well. They will tell u u're pregnant even though ur tummy does not increase much in size and ur af still flows. They will tell u that u're in labour when there is an available baby (they have teenage girls that supply the babies). Ur spouse is not allowed in the delivery room and they will pieces ur womanliness just to make it look real that u delivered. What I don't understand is the fact that all of them who went thru this route will keep arguing that they were pregnant but witches n wizards are responsible for their babies not showing on scan.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 3:21pm On May 08, 2013
@blendy77 no shakementation, i pure pass pure water, it is well. i just wan clear the air. guys i just was browsing i can across an IVF center in turkey, The cost of IVF in our Center is 2500 USD + drugs (drugs are about 850 +/- 250 USD depending on the response http://www.turkey-ivf.com/. check it out
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 3:33pm On May 08, 2013
Hi Ladies,

This also happened in the UK last year, a couple brought their baby from Naija.Test was carried out to check both paternity and maternity and it was negative. They had to go to court but they eventuslly won. Check the link below:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19996987
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 3:39pm On May 08, 2013
@ peace50, with IVF abroad, it has its own positives and negatives. You will get in touch via email and you would have to do the leg work yourself. You will have to do all the required tests by yourself I.e. FSH, LH. Though I haven't been to that particular clinic, most abroad clinics are quiet good. Go to Fertility friends and check the review of the clinic. You will also have to do all your scans at a local hospital unless you want to be in Turkey throughout the whole cycle.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 3:40pm On May 08, 2013
@blendy77, waoooh!! We share the same date for our wedding anniversary!!! No wonder I have also been asking God for twins boys....hehehehehe

May God give our homes everlasting peace and heavenly joy all the days of our lives amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cjnone2: 4:54pm On May 08, 2013
Vangard Report. Just read and be wise!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2013
Kike oya receive twin boys in Jesus name, AMEN! I don hand over the battern to u. This time May 6th next year, we shall celebrate with u and all our waiting mothers IJN.

Meanwhile my people, ivf cost is very cheap outside the shores of naija except US and UK. Egypt's total package+transport and hotel is not more than 500k. Same with Turkey and most of the arab world. Na naija wan kpai us cos everything in this land is excess profit oriented. When I attack my Drs, they claimed its the light situation. Meanwhile na the latest cars in the range all of them dey drive. SA too is also very cheap. With 600-700k u're good to go except tfare and accomodation. If u have the time or u intend having a vacation with ur spouse, go to these arab countries. They are good!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:34pm On May 08, 2013
Blendy77: Kike oya receive twin boys in Jesus name, AMEN! I don hand over the battern to u. This time May 6th next year, we shall celebrate with u and all our waiting mothers IJN.

Meanwhile my people, ivf cost is very cheap outside the shores of naija except US and UK. Egypt's total package+transport and hotel is not more than 500k. Same with Turkey and most of the arab world. Na naija wan kpai us cos everything in this land is excess profit oriented. When I attack my Drs, they claimed its the light situation. Meanwhile na the latest cars in the range all of them dey drive. SA too is also very cheap. With 600-700k u're good to go except tfare and accomodation. If u have the time or u intend having a vacation with ur spouse, go to these arab countries. They are good!

It is well o! God dey.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ifydik: 10:08pm On May 10, 2013
Please what is Dr Emeka s Number and does he work for Olive branch fertility or Georges? can anyone clarify.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:05am On May 11, 2013
Dr Emeka's number is 08032011536. He owns an ivf unit called Olive Branch Fertility inside Georges Memorial Hospital.
I hope this helps.

Meanwhile my people pls check the links below on how these fake herbalists get the babies they sell to unsuspecting childless couple. Pls becareful of any herbalist who promise to help u get pregnant but with the condition that you must give birth in his/her facility.

http://informationnaija.com/imo-police-smash-baby-factory-nab-impregnator-rescue-17-pregnant-teenagers/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/police-uncover-baby-factory-in-rivers/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/baby-factory-uncovered-in-delta/

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/22925-17-pregnant-teenagers-arrested-in-anambra-baby-factory.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/200808120503.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dms-rim%26hl%3Den%26q%3Dbaby%2520factory%2520enugu%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26channel%3Dbrowser&mstac=0

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/39258-police-uncover-baby-factory-in-akwa-ibom-doctor-pays-pregnant-girls-n70000-sells-their-babies-to-ritualists

https://www.nairaland.com/724340/south-west-lagosshuts-baby-factory
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 12:16pm On May 11, 2013
@blendy77 thanks for your education on the dangerous trends in TTC through herbs, meanwhile some thing tell me there some people in this forum who are trying hard to advertise unknown fertility clinics most especially in Nigeria , we have to be very careful and do our home work before choosing the centers . i pray that God would give us the spirit to discern. amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers day to all the Mamas in the house. Hope u had a fruitful and joyous celebration?
Today we celebrated Mothers Day in my church and the service was superb. We had the Executive President nation wide of Baptist Women and she shared her testimony of how she had delay in child bearing after marriage and how God helped her to overcome barrenness. She then asked us to stand up and pray for friends and relatives we want God to bless with the fruit of the womb this yr. I stood amongst many other women and prayed specifically for God to bless every single Soul on this thread still in His waiting room. So my Sisters, expect an outbreak of bfps this season because God will not and cannot fail.
I say again, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of u, you shall be Mothers of the best Children on planet earth. This time next year, u will smile and walk head high in the midst of other mothers cos God will make ur own possible. One love.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2013
hi everyone,just wanted to say this.God has decided dat it is not yet my time,so i had a bfn.wat can i say,to him that is joined to the living,there is still hope.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HoneyBony: 6:59pm On May 12, 2013
@Slushia.Sorry for that,I know God will do it sooner than u expected.
To all the mamas in the house,happy Mother's Day.And all of us in the waiting room sending truck of baby dust to all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2013
Slushia, it is well. I am happy with your level of faith, God will never put you to shame, He will soon do something that will cause people to celebrate with you and all eyes shall see it. Please be encouraged, btw did you ask your doctor why d embie was dat grade, why wasnt atleast 3 fertilized, have you considered using donor eggs ( or how old are you)? Am sure with the answers to these questions people like Blendy, pikinmama etal will advise you on what to do next. Bless you my sister.
@All, it seems we have not had any cheering news lately, am believing God that very soon great news will start coming that will make us to forget all the BFNs that we seem to be recording. I wish all my sisters BFPs, God will turn things around very soon, just hold on to Him, it is well with us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2013
@Slushia sweet sister, I have been waiting patiently for your post. I love your faith. Believe it or not. God Almighty will surprise you with a bfp very very soon. You will be a wonder to this generation. Men shall look up to you and praise your God. Like it is said of Hannah, Elizerbeth and Sarah in the bible, women of destiny shall Call upon the God of Slushia in prayers as they call upon the God of Hannah in times of need. Go and manifest the glory of God.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2013
Slusha Darling, it is well. Did ur Doc giv any reasons why ur embies didn't fertilize? How many eggs did they retrieve? Is this your first ivf? what about your spouse's fluid, is every thing ok with his side? Am just trying to ascertain if this has happened b4 and also find out if the problem is from your end or his. Since u're in your 20's, its really difficult advising you to use donor eggs cos u're quite young. Moreover, if the egg is not the problem but the fluid, using a donor egg won't make sense at all.
I'll advise you take a break and sort out these issues first sha b4 embarking on another procedure. If u had sought our opinion b4 embarking on the ET, I wod have advised u not to transfer the grade D embie because a grafe D embie implies that the embie didn't divide properly and might have chromosonal issuess so implantation might be difficult. Moreover since its just 1 grade D embie left, ur Dr did the best thg by advising u to cancel.
Send me an email if u want, let's talk outside here, let's see how we can help. Kpele, this too sha pass. You're still a young Chic and with ur level of faith and God on ur side, the sky is still ur limit. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.