Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1272313 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2012
Wow!!!!!!!! Thanks for that encouraging words agiboma, All is well by His grace
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by champs: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2012
pm05337:

Wow!!!!!!!! Thanks for that encouraging words agiboma, All is well by His grace
I have being stalking this thread cos i know that you are going to come out with positive news,don't rely on HPT. When are you going for HCG beta count? blood test is the only way to be sure. Happy Valentine's day,wish you all the best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2012
pm05337:

@All, HPT shows negative, but we believe it's BFP by faith, blood test to be done,

I guess you guys used Bridge from all indications. They are the only ones who still perform urine pregnancy tests for their patients in this modern age and time. I had same experience with them but that is story for another day. My advice is that your wife should keep taking her cyclo till she sees her flow. My neighbor got a bfn from bridge and stopped using all medications only for her to discover some weeks later that she was pregnant with twins. She still miscarried after a while but its a lesson for every not to give up too soon. I don't know why they are known for cutting cost with all the millions they charge there. I wish you all the best sha as I remember you in my prayers. All hope is not lost.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
I so much appreciate you all, we did it at Guys Hospital, I will tell her to continue using her cyclo stuff. She had to travel this morning for work, hopefully by wkd, Although she is really not keen on doing the blood test because she believes that she is pregnant with our twins (Amen) cos she received a word from God. I know for sure that God is in control. Thank u once again ladies
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy valentine to you all,
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olamide123: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
@pm05337

Tell her to hold on firm to the word of God that she received. Gods word NEVER fails. This is a tested and trusted fact.

All the best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by agiboma(f): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
bump
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by champs: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
Bump
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by minnat: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
I thank God for those that av been successful with dier ivf. please can you send the name of the hospital you did your ivf.

Please i need it urgently. please send to teasycares@yahoo.com

God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
I everyone i always apreciate this forum because reading all this post really always give me hope and that god will also answer my prayer very soon,and am praying for all of you who are undergoing your ivf treatment that you all come back to tell us the good news of positive pregnancy test, but i will really apreciate if someone could give me the name of good clinic where she has done hers because am confused in choosing the best clinic. i will really apreciate this thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sadze: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2012
@ psalm 23: so i started the ivf journey once again today and so far i had just taking follistim 200 iu via subcute. as time goes on i will be sharing more info about this.
and to all ttcing i pray for bfp for all. do not give up as there is reward at the end.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mini123: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hi , many congratulations and best wishes for conceiving. ivf is a gift of modern science and technology to human being.technique is available at many places.But the cost of IVF is high at most places.i guess its almost 8000 to 15000$ at many places.But im happy to tell the ones who want to have a baby thru IVF that in India it costs around 2000$. so for those who cannot afford such expensive treatment in US or UK or some other country its a way to make their dreams come true, best wishes, my email id docmedicalhelp@yahoo.com , if u need any help from me ,feel free to send me an email.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
sadze:

@ psalm 23: so i started the ivf journey once again today and so far i had just taking follistim 200 iu via subcute. as time goes on i will be sharing more info about this.
and to all ttcing i pray for bfp for all. do not give up as there is reward at the end.

@Sadze, I'm keeping you in my prayers. Keep an eye out for signs of OHSS as your ovaries will be producing follicles like crazy. Loads and loads of baby dust to you!

Rust2000:

I wish you all the best sha as I remember you in my prayers. All hope is not lost.
@Rust2000, hope all is well with you. I haven't heard from you in a while. Shoot me an email when you can! Baby dust to you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
I'm good, things didn't work out as planned. I"ve resumed work and everything is fine. Will be in Houston next month for OTC conference. Will call you when I arrive. Regards to Oga. lots and lots of baby dust your way!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Rust2000, I won't say much here but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. God is very much alive.
Can u log in to your YM this weekend? tomorrow or Sunday? i'll be online from 12 noon tomorrow my time.
My status is still very much the same and I am getting so angry, frustrated and bent out of shape! My faith is what keeps me going. Hope to talk to you real soon.

Baby sprinkles to everybody!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
Don't give up my friend. I'm very positive this year something good will turn out for us. I have this conviction cos I'm alive and so have hope. After 5 ivf and spending all my dough in bridge clinic, one wod think all hell will be let loose. But Babe I'm good and am not giving up. Infact I've started making enquiries in egypt and capetown. I'm done with naija ivf centers for now. Let's make it 2moro, slept the whole time today as a result of the night vigil I attended yesterday in camp. 2moro is a deal.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2012
I believe God has answered all our prayers and surely he shall give us our heart desires. we shall all sing a new song, BFP for sure.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
Praise God for bringing me this far and still in good health! I embark on IVF #2 journey next week! May His will be done!

Baby dust to y'all

*update* IVF was put off until August because I need to go back for another surgery. sad

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sissy3(f): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
Good Luck pslm23!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by champs: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
@pslm23,I am sending baby dust your way. This 2nd IVF MUST work in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tobiustobius: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2012
This thread made me cry. To all of you who are trying to conceive, you will succeed, by the grace of God.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by agiboma(f): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2012
It has been done psalm23, our g-d never fails.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2012
I cant wait to hear your good news because i believe this time is very BFP by God grace and may He always be with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bucacious: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
sadIt is well.congrats to all of u dat already had BFP and my prayers to those tryn it all over again!2012 is our year.am new on dis thread and am ttc.been married for abt 4yrs. I want to go for ivf for d first time.pls,I nid ur advice on the best possible centre coz I want to take a loan for d ivf! Can anyone advice me pls!my email is bucacious1@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by champs: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2012
Bump
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
I actually dropped tears when you said the first IVF failed embarassed Now Im wishing serious success this second time.
I and my wife are having some challenges with conceiving, though at some early stage now. The last time the Doctor suggested IVF I was angry, why IVF the thing is damned too expensive!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Alexylas: 4:18am On Apr 15, 2012
F
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by champs: 1:02pm On May 09, 2012
BUMP
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by osankem: 11:25am On May 11, 2012
@Psalm 23, I have never commented in NL, though registered a long time ago. Your story is so touching and encouraging. You're a rare gem of deep strength, God is still more than able to do as he as promised. He rewards those that trust in HIM.

@Uzokan, thanks for sharing. I have a similar case with yours, please i'll like to have some discussions with you, i noticed you haven't commented in a while. How do i reach you? Can i have your email add? mine is osankem@yahoo.com. Please send me a mail.

To all other women that come in here to drop encouragements and to take solace, keep the faith, your seeds will germinate in due season.

Baby dust to all, i decree that every tear shed by us shall be tears of joy IJN. Stay blessed and have a blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olikili: 4:18pm On May 31, 2012
@ Psalm 23 your story inspired me to go along with ivf have being ttc for 4 year found out that DH had low fluid and motility issues although it was difficult to convince him it was the way to go i started the procedure on the 11th of april at lily hospital in warri delta state nigeria the clinic was good and the staff friendly always leting u know at each point what's happening what i liked most is that they tell you the the whole proceedure is in God's hand and that they can only do their best. every thing went smoothly only felt headaches, restless and had sleepless nights sometimes eventually had my ER on the 6th and transfer on the 8th heard so much about the two weeks wait being horrible but for me i was just so sure that God has done it and was very relaxed and by the time i went back for the test is was bfp and God has been sustaining me ever since

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 6:08pm On May 31, 2012
olikili: @ Psalm 23 your story inspired me to go along with ivf have being ttc for 4 year found out that DH had low fluid and motility issues although it was difficult to convince him it was the way to go i started the procedure on the 11th of april at lily hospital in warri delta state nigeria the clinic was good and the staff friendly always leting u know at each point what's happening what i liked most is that they tell you the the whole proceedure is in God's hand and that they can only do their best. every thing went smoothly only felt headaches, restless and had sleepless nights sometimes eventually had my ER on the 6th and transfer on the 8th heard so much about the two weeks wait being horrible but for me i was just so sure that God has done it and was very relaxed and by the time i went back for the test is was bfp and God has been sustaining me ever since

To God be all the Glory! Congratulations Olikili! I'm sooooo happy for you and i know that the He who did it for you through this process will do it for the rest of us going down this same road! I am encouraged by your testimony and will keep trying until the very end! I haven't posted anything here for a while because there is really nothing to say...for now! Baby dust to all of us still trying! Sticky Vibes to those that have a "bun in the oven" grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beephony: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
olikili: @ Psalm 23 your story inspired me to go along with ivf have being ttc for 4 year found out that DH had low fluid and motility issues although it was difficult to convince him it was the way to go i started the procedure on the 11th of april at lily hospital in warri delta state nigeria the clinic was good and the staff friendly always leting u know at each point what's happening what i liked most is that they tell you the the whole proceedure is in God's hand and that they can only do their best. every thing went smoothly only felt headaches, restless and had sleepless nights sometimes eventually had my ER on the 6th and transfer on the 8th heard so much about the two weeks wait being horrible but for me i was just so sure that God has done it and was very relaxed and by the time i went back for the test is was bfp and God has been sustaining me ever since
@psalm23 your story is really touching and i pray that God will see you through, keep the faith going and God will make you laugh, he will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (421) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Beautifulsenora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.