Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (12036 Views)

Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641 / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC #07035633641 / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
[b]To all our returning fans and customer's from Bozz, The Saipro, MSItachi,  Eastman11, Sway112, ZSCH, linking8k, Sidwell, Yomzee  and numerous fans who are non registered forumites but has patronized or are looking forward to doing so. We are launching this our new thread under ONE-2-ONE with a massive Sale especially for Bberry enthusiasts who would like to add or experience Android - htc, Samsung, ZTE, Sony Erric, LG, Motorola etc. Windows - htc. Apple - iphone 3g,3gs,4g. Nokia etc. Or vice versa.
We also stock genuine accessories from UK - Leather/ Rubberized Gel/ Hard casings, Screen protectors, Batteries incl extended batteries for longer life (Recommended for Smartphones), Memory, usb cable and chargers.
Our Sale would be from the 7th - 15 of Oct after which we will revert to our usual price list.
Pls we will appreciate it if you could like our new facebook page (SALE Price list now available on our facebook page, as the spam bots did not allow us do that here) - http://www.facebook.com/one2oneNG

As usual we ship nationwide.
Viewing/Collection available within lagos @ our Computer Village office, 23 Olayeni Street Computer Village, Ikeja.
Else delivery is chargeable. N1000 within Lagos and N1,500 for the rest of Nigeria.
Call - One2one 0805 701 0555
E.mail - one2onelimited@gmail.com

[/b]
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
Below are few images of our updated stock.The Sale price list will be available in the next couple of days or before the 7th - We have limited stock on some of the high end Smartphones and we advice on regularly checking up our updated price lists for updates should you miss out.

htc Sensation - htc Sensation - htc Incredible S - htc Incredible with extended 3500mAH battery and cover

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S - Samsung Galaxy S (back), Samsung Galaxy S. with extended 3500mAH battery- iphone 4 .

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
Collection of Bberry's - Nokia - Sony Errics, etc

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
when is the htc desire S showing? and is an extended battery available for the phone? Price also
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2011
linkin8k:

when is the htc desire S showing? and is an extended battery available for the phone? Price also
Unfortunately still out of stock, available now are Desire HD, Sensation and Incredible S. Pls watch our future updates. Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2011
sorry I meant HTC desire S casing not the phone. and does it hav an extended battery?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ linkin8k - Yes Desire S, casing available from Friday.
Extended 3500mAH battery and back cover at the moment only available for htc Incredible S and Samsung Galaxy S. We hope to stock more incl for Desire S, in the coming weeks. Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ ONE-2-ONE When are you having the Samsung galaxy SII,Will like to swap with my three weeks old Samsung galaxy SL. all accessery are availlable.Sorry if i don't post it in the right thread. i await your respond.thank you.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by yomzee: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Got the HTC Desire HD from One2one. Am lovin it!!! Any extended battery for it?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
sidwell:

@ ONE-2-ONE When are you having the Samsung galaxy SII,Will like to swap with my three weeks old Samsung galaxy SL. all accessery are availlable.Sorry if i don't post it in the right thread. i await your respond.thank you.
Out of stock now, one piece among those arriving next 2 weeks - No problem with the swap, you need to come to the shop though - Bear in mind that due to the limited quantity available we tend to deal with first to come up with cash while those that miss out can always follow our updates. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
I am getting the one piece. Please tell us the price naaaah undecided
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
yomzee:

Got the HTC Desire HD from One2one. Am lovin it!!! Any extended battery for it?
Thanks a lot for the positive review. Extended battery - None for it at the moment but we hope to stock them in the near future.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
MSItachi:

I am getting the one piece. Please tell us the price naaaah undecided
price and images will be updated soon.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by jaybim: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2011
hey bro, wld love 2 gt d SE-Xperia X8 ASAP, Pls cn u make dis happen soon? Hola back
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Jaybim -
It's 28k, available from fri. Choice of 2 colours black or red.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by jaybim: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
28k?bro it was 20 on d oda thread (19 4 d black 1) wats up wit dat or is there a mistake somwer?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
jaybim:

28k?bro it was 20 on d oda thread (19 4 d black 1) wats up wit dat or is there a mistake somwer?

There is no mistake anywhere - Those ones are gone, remember they are used, therefore we sell as we buy - Many other factors beyond our control are also involved - Grade A, Grade B, cost of £, cost of unlocking if it has to - So when ever you see some of our prices down, there is no guarantee that the next update will be cheaper ok. Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2011
Hoe much is ur bb torch and bold2?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2011
@ ££VICTOR££ - Prices will be up shortly.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Mafia4life(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
I need two Nokia E5, How much can i have both?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
To all our Fans and Customers, the SALE Price list is available on our facebook page, please follow the link below. It's been very difficult to update here cos of the frustrating spam bot. So we've temporarily moved the action to facebook. Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mafia4life:

I need two Nokia E5, How much can i have both?

E5 - Temporarily out of stock - Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Still as new with screen protector) Front - Galaxy S2 Back - Galaxy S2 Back - Motorola Droid 2.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by ONE2ONE1: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
Motorola Droid 2 - Droid2 Back - htc Desire S Casing - htc Desire HD Casing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k / It's #jumiablackfriday: Now or Never / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.