Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Do Some Girls Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Do This? (1019 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Do This? by mbatuku1: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
Why do some girls tell others about guys they reject but keep silent about the ones they accept?

I've observed this for a while from my personal experiences and that of other 'unsucessful' approaches by my guy friends.

Why not just keep quiet and let it go?

I'll appreciate reasons. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by omega25red(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
because it's fun making fun of a looser and thats how they see your friends.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by mbatuku1: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
omega25red:

But being rejected by a girl doesn't make a guy a loser.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by mbatuku1: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
A girl just told almost everyone in my neighbourhood that she was approached by this pal of mine(he's relatively new in the area).

I was like really put off. I mean Why this kind of publicity? Does it give some kind of prestige to the girl?

Will like to see ladies' input.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by mashnino(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2011
omega25red:

really? so any guy dat woos a gal and she doesn't fall for him is a looser? this is crious
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by tellwisdom: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
Maybe ur guy no promise her MONEY. Sorry, is the gurl a nigerian?? angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by mbatuku1: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

Maybe your guy no promise her MONEY. Sorry, is the gurl a nigerian?? angry angry

She be 100% naijan. Why do you ask? Actually, I can remember like 4 or 5 girls I've seen/heard doing this. So not only this particular one.

Seems the ladies are shying away. Pls if you done this or know a friend who did so, I'll like to know why you/she did.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by iice(f): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2011
Gisting.
But yea Omega is right. Besides people are vain.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Do This? by tellwisdom: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2011
She be 100% naijan. Why do you ask? Actually, I can remember like 4 or 5 girls I've seen/heard doing this. So not only this particular one.

Seems the ladies are shying away. Pls if you done this or know a friend who did so, I'll like to know why you/she did.

Let them be jor, they re nt to be trusted sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Engaging My Girl / Thinking Aloud (a Nagging Ex Gf) / I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.