Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Boy Friend Is Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Is Gay. (2309 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Friend Is Gay. by nicky4lif(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
I met this guy I was so much in love with,we dated for a year nd brokup because his man lover is very close to his family nd he went to say stuffs abt me to his brothers.so without seeing me they started saying a lot of bad things abt me,when my guy told me abt it that they were doing meetin nd the meet was because of me,that he can't marry that imo state girl,when I told him to tell his brothers why that their frnd didn't like me,he said never that his family must not know abt it nd his mother just died that period,so I told him is either u tell them or I leave u,nd when he was not able to do that I left him.since then he never stopped calling me,now he wants me bk nd he is still with that guy,he said they nolonger do it but they were doing it that time we were stil datin,nowhow will I know they hav stopped?when they still see each other.God knows I don't want this guy anymore but I feel I'm hurtin him nd want to chang him.he is one big mistake that I can't get over.so many things abt him,that I can't start sayin here.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by omega25red(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
Goodness not to be a grammar Nazi but your whole write up is just no comprehensible.

you need complete coherent sentences and paragraphs. I tried to read what you wrote but i didn't get it.

Are you also a man? or a woman and your g.a-y BF is not defending you to his family? because his lover said what?
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by mashnino(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
Eiyah, he is a mistake? my dear u dnt know wat they do to mistakes? they correct them, so to correct this one i think you need to press the NEXT button in ya life
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
OP if your boyfriend na gay how come una come take dey do the thing for room?
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by cynthiafred67(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hmmmmmm ur BF is gay? Gays don't just change, I will advise u forget about the guy and move on with ur life but, If u still love him and u feel like giving him a second chance that will be ur call.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by cynthiafred67(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hmmmmmm ur BF is gay? Gays don't just change, I will advise u forget about the guy and move on with ur life but If u still love him and u feel like giving him a second chance that will be ur call.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
Nna eh trying to read this write up is giving me a serious migraine,I don't even understand the story,all I could grasp is that your boyfriend is gay,his gay friend is fighting against you or something. Abeg write in a way we can understand so as to know how to advice you.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by Dynamique: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
A man-lover,dat not our culture&in ur own best interest,leave him coz changing a man-lover is hard 4 even a professional.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by kemmeye: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
om god all of you that repiled are awesome how did you even understand what she wrote i almost had an headache.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by Nekai(f): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2011
mashnino:

Eiyah, he is a mistake? my dear u dnt know wat they do to mistakes? they correct them, so to correct this one i think you need to press the NEXT button in ya life

Please take this advice and RUN!
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by WebSurfer(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2011
preach to him, genesis 19:5,
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by nicky4lif(f): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2011
Sorry all,I was sleeping nd atdsame time wrting. I said my boy frnd is gay,nd his lover doesn't want to see us together.we had problem because of this guy last year nd we brokup.rit now he really wants me back, nd the guy is still in the picture.what do I do?
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by iwemfoo: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2011
you don enter one chance! Better run for your life lipsrsealed
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by KwachImani(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
the guy is bisexual........and to claim you live in the 21st century.[/b][b]
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by damilola15: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
He probably wants to experiment with "party", I hope you know gay guys have the highest prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS.

"triple sin"? undecided undecided wth
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by nekye63: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
Pls I will advice u to leave the guy alone, despite the fact that ur concise is prickin u, u cant date a guy dat is bisexual Just find another guy and move on with ur life.
Re: My Boy Friend Is Gay. by 5hakeyrah(f): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
nawah ooooo,u get liver datin a gay.he wil nv change nd mind u,u v a long way tu go.changing him is a waist of time.who kws if he has other gay partners other dan d one u r familiar wt.i beg run for ur life

(1) (Reply)

Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin / Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted / Men Have Just One Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.