Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground (1827 Views)

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / Texas Governor Rick Perry Says Demons Involved In Sandy Hook Massacre.. / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 1:32am On Oct 04, 2011
Lol. Just heard of this controversy, Herman Cain forgot he was in a tea party dominated republican party when he condemned it as being insensitive to black people, on fox news, lol grin

as soon as he saw an opening in perry's statement, Herman Cain changed his tune grin grin
the goat head didn't know that the niggerhead of a name will improve perry's rating in the polls cheesy and his disapproval of the niggerhead issue on fox news will reduce his polls and remind the tea baggers( tongue) that he is black. Lol.

The republicans don't give a damn about the nigger stuff. Infact they like Perry more grin  lol.
Not like I care,
I'm just having fun  cool
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by PhysicsQED(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lol.
Herman Cain grin.
The conservatives praise him for saying blacks are brainwashed, and attacked him for saying niggerhead is insensitive to blacks. grin. grin grin

this man doesn't realize that the tea party/GOP is founded on the infamous "southern strategy". Anti black/ minority/ them bs us appeal/ take back my country. Lol.

Didnt he notice that no GOP presidential candidate criticized Perry? Lol cheesy
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by montelik(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^ Haba pres try to stay up to date Romney has already jumped on d fake Perry controversy. Stop assuming. grin
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by PhysicsQED(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
In fairness to Perry all that he did was to not cover up a slur immediately. That said, I still think that guy's a dumbass (he graduated from college with a very low GPA for his bachelor's degree in animal science) and definitely should not be president of the U.S.

In fact, how can someone who suggested his state could secede only a few years ago be running for the office of president?
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2011
The Gop is giving Mr Cain false hope if a lead in the polls grin
I'm having fun. Even the black republicans won't vote for him grin (tayo I'm right abi cheesy )
grin grin grin

if he wins the nomination I'll change my name and tear my degree grin

this is fun cool
hey Jesoul, how're you doin'? I wanted to tell you something but I've forgotten what I wanted to say, in the meantime take this tongue. Lol.
This is for all republicans in the house tongue tongue
lolololol cheesy
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2011
Mr. Cain nominated for where? Polls dont mean a thing, when the real voting starts . . . you know where whites can vote without telling you, you can be sure they are thumbing for the white guy.

Why would repubs vote for Romney who is basically Obama part 2? Because it really isnt about policy but skin color.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
I think Romney will win the nomination and then the rest will come around bc even if they don't like Romney, their hatred for Obama will move them to vote in a Mormon. A white Mormon. cheesy

you know why they keep changing front runners? Bc they are crazy grin they like crazy talkers. That's why bachmann topped the pack once, then when she's examined it's discovered that she's crazy( why didn't they know that all along) then Perry cones along. And they discover he's not sharp and can't talk intelligently.( these guys all became heroes by talking trash about Obama. And they misconstrued it for leadership qualities) and what is worse, Perry is somewhat nice to illegals, HOW DARE HE grin and as if that's not enough he stupidly told them the truth, " you don't have a heart" grin DONE!!!!

Next up crazy Cain comes to town. He starts by trash talking blacks, then the protesters, the jobless, and apologized for saying niggerhead is insensitive to blacks grin and has today a false lead grin even black republicans won't vote for him. Fat limbaugh won't, Sean insanity Hannity won't. Goat Beck won't vote for him. Lol.
Romney will likely pick the nomination. Then he'll pick a tea partier for VP to attract the crazies. He won't pick crazy Cain. I'm guessing he may pick senator rubio.
Meanwhile Romney is the biggest flip-flopper in recent history. He's running away from his healthcare, he was for abortion the. Against it, he was for big govt bail out then against it, grin but he's not crazy. He's not wacko.

I'm having so much fun cool
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
pres-elect:

I think Romney will win the nomination and then the rest will come around bc even if they don't like Romney, their hatred for Obama will move them to vote in a Mormon. A white Mormon. cheesy

you know why they keep changing front runners? Bc they are crazy grin they like crazy talkers. That's why bachmann topped the pack once, then when she's examined it's discovered that she's crazy( why didn't they know that all along) then Perry cones along. And they discover he's not sharp and can't talk intelligently.( these guys all became heroes by talking trash about Obama. And they misconstrued it for leadership qualities) and what is worse, Perry is somewhat nice to illegals, HOW DARE HE grin and as if that's not enough he stupidly told them the truth, " you don't have a heart" grin DONE!!!!

Next up crazy Cain comes to town. He starts by trash talking blacks, then the protesters, the jobless, and apologized for saying niggerhead is insensitive to blacks grin and has today a false lead grin even black republicans won't vote for him. Fat limbaugh won't, Sean insanity Hannity won't. Goat Beck won't vote for him. Lol.
Romney will likely pick the nomination. Then he'll pick a tea partier for VP to attract the crazies. He won't pick crazy Cain. I'm guessing he may pick senator rubio.
Meanwhile Romney is the biggest flip-flopper in recent history. He's running away from his healthcare, he was for abortion the. Against it, he was for big govt bail out then against it, grin but he's not crazy. He's not wacko.

I'm having so much fun cool

you got that perfectly right.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
Herman Cain and his 999 magic numbers would never win the nomination even in his georgia hometown.

And lets watch Conservatives vote a Mormon as their candidate
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Herman Cain and his 999 magic numbers would never win the nomination even in his georgia hometown.

And lets watch Conservatives vote a Mormon as their candidate

they will . . .

1. he's white (primary goal being to remove the black man from the white house at any cost)
2. He is the only candidate with a chance at beating Obama
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
Actually I am hoping they foolishly choose any candidate but Romney. Romney is soo Centrist and looks more like an Obama

Maybe Obamas campagign would try and paint more of their similarities to

Rick perry campaign already called the mormon a cult
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Actually I am hoping they foolishly choose any candidate but Romney. Romney is soo Centrist and looks more like an Obama

Maybe Obamas campagign would try and paint more of their similarities to

Rick perry campaign already called the mormon a cult

conservatives already know this that is why the front-runner status changes so often. But when push comes to shove they will vote for Romney . . . at least he's white.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
What is conservatism? Low taxes? Obama's govt has lowest tax rate since eissenhower.
Low spending? Where were they during bush years?
Romney is a far cry from these wackos whose only aim is to get Obama out of the white house. They've even said so through mitch McConell.

And they will never replace Obama who is half black half white with Cain who is completely black grin

in their rage to get rid of Obama they have not noticed Cain's color yet grin
as for the "evangelicals", those folks don't know about Mormonism yet. By the tie thy know what Mormonism is all about, they will hate themselves for mischaracterizing Obama who professed chist as lord and saviour vs Mormons who profess Christ as one of the prophets( just like mus.lims) lol. But their concealed racism won't let them.

Which one be my own, Mormons preached in the 1950s that blacks can only make heaven if they are slaves. grin
evangelicals believed in white supremacy and supported slavery in the 1800s even using the bible to support their arguments
gringrin
at this rate where does the black man stand.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
pres-elect:

What is conservatism? Low taxes? Obama's govt has lowest tax rate since eissenhower.
Low spending? Where were they during bush years?
Romney is a far cry from these wackos whose only aim is to get Obama out of the white house. They've even said so through mitch McConell.

And they will never replace Obama who is half black half white with Cain who is completely black grin

in their rage to get rid of Obama they have not noticed Cain's color yet grin
as for the "evangelicals", those folks don't know about Mormonism yet. By the tie thy know what Mormonism is all about, they will hate themselves for mischaracterizing Obama who professed chist as lord and saviour vs Mormons who profess Christ as one of the prophets( just like mus.lims) lol. But their concealed racism won't let them.

Which one be my own, Mormons preached in the 1950s that blacks can only make heaven if they are slaves. grin
evangelicals believed in white supremacy and supported slavery in the 1800s even using the bible to support their arguments
gringrin
at this rate where does the black man stand.

the most racist americans are in your church pews. Forget mormonism . . . Romney already has the evangelical vote on lock-down. Who do you think makes up the bulk of the teaparty group?

These folks have one thing in mind for 2012 . . . remove Obama period. It was never or will ever be about jobs . . . if it were the repubs in the house of reps would be worried about their jobs.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by preselect(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Since the republicans took the house, we've had bills on constitution, using federal money for abortions( there's already a 1970s law against using federal money for abortion) planned parenthood, abortion, last night they passed another bill on abortion to enforce the earlier abortion bill grin
what happened to jobs?
I thought tea party was against the bail outs? Why are they defending wall street in this year's wall street protests
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
pres-elect:

Since the republicans took the house, we've had bills on constitution, using federal money for abortions( there's already a 1970s law against using federal money for abortion) planned parenthood, abortion, last night they passed another bill on abortion to enforce the earlier abortion bill grin
what happened to jobs?
I thought tea party was against the bail outs? Why are they defending wall street in this year's wall street protests

because they were never about bailouts. The first strain of the teaparty was born January 24, 2009 and the first national protests didnt start until February 2009. The bailouts they claim to have been against were passed September 2008! We know who became president in January 2009 . . . the black man! The real reason for the protests!

Here is the alleged tea party manifesto:

1. reduced government spending - which was NEVER a problem for the 8 yrs Bush was in power (remember the 2 wars, medicare part D, a failed stimulus and the 2001 taxcuts.

2. opposition to taxation in varying degrees - taxes are the lowest they have ever been in 60 yrs!

3. reduction of the national debt and federal budget deficit - which curiously was NEVER a problem under Bush either (remember Cheney and his "deficits dont matter"wink. For a people who are worried about the budget deficit . . . they inconsistently are for continuing two wars, keeping corporate tax loopholes and keeping the Bush tax cuts permanent. Sure its all about taxes!

4. adherence to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution - hmmm what has Obama changed in the constitution?

The woman who yelled "i want my country back" said it best . . . its all about the blackie usurping the white man's throne.
Re: Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground by BlackLibya: 4:16am On Oct 20, 2011
The woman who yelled "i want my country back" said it best . . . its all about the blackie usurping the white man's throne.

Thats what they want u to think. It really doesnt matter who wins becuz bush and obama had the same types of policies. They both overstepped the constitution and i havent met anyone in the tea party who was racist although i definitely believe race plays an element in the tea party.

Most of them, if u talk to them for a few mins, will admit that bush was horrible and obama was no better. They are easily brainwashed by fox news and republican rhetoric, but when they think about it they all know neither party is helping us.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Concerning Israel / Take A Rare Glimpse Inside The Home Of The British Prime Minister - Pictures / South Africa Just Voted To Seize Land From White Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.