Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly (6611 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by drake99: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2011
I hav a friend named kaka,the guy is cute,i mean very cute(with 2much swag) but he's about 5.4 ft in height,we were hangin out on 1st october when he saw a girl he has been admiring 4 so long,the girl was walking with her bf and he signal the girl 2 come back later which the girl did,b4 he could even say a word the has already told him how she's been liking him 4 so long,yesterday the girl came back and told him her plans of dumpin the other guy 4 him,that she's simply not attractd 2 ugly guys(beauty is in d eyes of the beholder)although i know the guy and he's actually ugly in my own eyes but he's over 6 ft tall, so our argument yestanyt was,do ladies prefer short handsome guys(5.4 ft) to ugly tall guys(6.ft)I hav a friend named kaka,the guy is cute,i mean very cute(with 2much swag) but he's about 5.4 ft in height,we were hangin out on 1st october when he saw a girl he has been admiring 4 so long,the girl was walking with her bf and he signal the girl 2 come back later which the girl did,b4 he could even say a word the has already told him how she's been liking him 4 so long,yesterday the girl came back and told him her plans of dumpin the other guy 4 him,that she's simply not attractd 2 ugly guys(beauty is in d eyes of the beholder)although i know the guy and he's actually ugly in my own eyes but he's over 6 ft tall, so our argument yestanyt was,do ladies prefer short handsome guys(5.4 ft) to ugly tall guys(6.ft)
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by drake99: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2011
Why is my post appearing double?
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by tellwisdom: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2011
handsomeness is seducing na!!. u knw knw ni?? sad sad
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by iwemfoo: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2011
I prefer tall and handsome but beauty is on the inside so I guess whoever had the better personality who I got on with best and most importantly whoever treated me like a princess.
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by iice(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2011
I stopped somewhere @ 'She's with her boyfriend, and he signaled her to come back later, which she did'. Flitting and irrational creatures. . .these humans of a specie.

Anyway, yes beauty is sometimes in the eye of the beholder.
Sorry but short doesn't work for me. Doesn't have to be too tall, but i like to wear my heels (when i wear them tongue) and not tower over him.
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by Vicjustice: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2011
drake99:

I hav a friend named kaka,the guy is cute,i mean very cute(with 2much swag) but he's about 5.4 ft in height,we were hangin out on 1st october when he saw a girl he has been admiring 4 so long,the girl was walking with her bf and he signal the girl 2 come back later which the girl did,b4 he could even say a word the has already told him how she's been liking him 4 so long,yesterday the girl came back and told him her plans of dumpin the other guy 4 him,that she's simply not attractd 2 ugly guys(beauty is in d eyes of the beholder)although i know the guy and he's actually ugly in my own eyes but he's over 6 ft tall, so our argument yestanyt was,do ladies prefer short handsome guys(5.4 ft) to ugly tall guys(6.ft)I hav a friend named kaka,the guy is cute,i mean very cute(with 2much swag) but he's about 5.4 ft in height,we were hangin out on 1st october when he saw a girl he has been admiring 4 so long,the girl was walking with her bf and he signal the girl 2 come back later which the girl did,b4 he could even say a word the has already told him how she's been liking him 4 so long,yesterday the girl came back and told him her plans of dumpin the other guy 4 him,that she's simply not attractd 2 ugly guys(beauty is in d eyes of the beholder)although i know the guy and he's actually ugly in my own eyes but he's over 6 ft tall, so our argument yestanyt was,do ladies prefer short handsome guys(5.4 ft) to ugly tall guys(6.ft)
   A "handsome" man is not one with cute face only, but one of good and admirable physical appearance and a fine face. So, i don't accept that a 5 foot 4 inch short man could be described as "handsome", that's just not the expression. The guy is way too short for "handsome"
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by bonna4u(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2011
It all depends on what you rate as ugly. It is better to be 6ft tall and not being very good looking facially than to be 5'4ft tall. But come to think of it, I rather have the face of Donald Duke and be 5'4ft tall than be 6ft and have the face of OBJ. Imao
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm the 5'4 guy. Except I'm smart as hell
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vicjustice:
   A "handsome" man is not one with cute face only, but one of good and admirable physical appearance and a fine face. So, i don't accept that a 5 foot 4 inch short man could be described as "handsome", that's just not the expression. The guy is way too short for "handsome"
Well . . . okay.
Re: 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who go dig out diz corpse undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am Now Ready For A Relationship / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.