Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico (2426 Views)

Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico by ras970(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2011
Divine Logico is an half-caste who has a Phillipino father and a Nigerian mother.She is a beautiful lady and model who is into events packaging and logistics.

She owns Lagos based Divine Gracia Logico LTD,an outfit that is the umbrella of all her endeavours.

She is in the news about a controversial relationship and friendship gone sour between herself and popular video jockey and presenter,Deji Falope.
http://nairalander.com/afrikafocus/?p=10577
Re: Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico by BootyOnMe: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
The dude is really mad.
Typical "Deji"!
Thanks for clearing the air.
Next time, pick better partners.
Not irritants who look for attention and attract all kinds of 'ill-luck'.

What a dude! cheesy
Re: Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico by BoredAtWor: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ ras970

The word Half caste is a wrong word to use to desribe a human being, no one is a caste
Re: Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico by adekampe: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
these fillipinos are a desperate bunch of people though
Re: Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico by deelobe: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2012
the word half-caste is seen as abusive and derogatory so newspapers take note you should say rather mixed breed. you can look up the dictionary

(1) (Reply)

Photo Speak: All In The Name Of Colour Blocking? / Photo: Nollywood Actor, Charles Abazie Weds In Long Yellow Finger Nails / Nollywood Actor Eating Road Side Food(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.