Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Daily Confessions And Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Confessions And Prayers (1670 Views)

Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2011
Dear Father, I thank you for demonstrating your trust in me by sending me to the world as your ambassador. I thank you for making me a minister of reconciliation; today, by the power of the Spirit, I’m faithful and effective in winning the lost in my world to you, turning them from darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2011
Confession

I’ve embraced the righteousness which is by faith, through which I’ve been justified from all things by which I couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses. I reign and rule in life today as a king, because of the gift of righteousness which the Lord has lavishly bestowed upon me. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by zataxs: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
righteousness === obnoxious arrogance and self justification
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
Prayer

Dear Father, I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that’s in the world. I’m more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by zataxs: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2011
Prayer

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for opening doors of opportunity for me to be a blessing to my world today. By your Spirit, and through your wisdom, I identify and carry out those things you’ve ordained me to do that’ll better my world, and bring glory to your Name, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for the investments you’ve made in my life. I’m conscious of your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails for the purpose of fulfilling your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by ichuka(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
@mabell
matt5:4-10 is your portion remain bless,
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Prayer

I’m a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God. I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit, and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for the investments you’ve made in my life. I’m conscious of your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails for the purpose of fulfilling your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for the wonderful privilege of being your child and the inheritance that’s mine in Christ. I’m so glad that in Christ I’m divinely positioned and enabled to influence my world with the grace of God and impart hope to the hopeless. Thank you Father for lifting me up as a source of hope to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2011
Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for loving me, and depositing your love in my heart by your Holy Spirit. I make a deliberate choice to let that love radiate through me to others today. I refuse to walk in bitterness, hatred or malice, but choose to walk in love because I’m the love-child of a love-God! I manifest the love of the Father in all things and in every situation, in the Name of Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2011
Prayer

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the power you’ve vested in your Church. I stand in that authority right now, against demonic forces that instigate destruction, violence, disasters and wars, forbidding them from actualizing such in my country, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for the infallibility of your Word and its prevailing power in my life! My confidence and trust is in the ability of your Word to build me up and make me all that you’ve destined me to be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the awesome privilege of being a conveyor of the great Gospel of Christ to everyone in my world! I rejoice and praise you for counting me faithful, enlisting me as an able minister and financier of the Gospel. I commit myself humbly and wholly to this glorious ministry of reconciliation in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by wakes: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2012
Dearly Beloved, this is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Declare with me today:
Praise the Lord! I am blessed because I fear the Lord and am excited greatly at God’s Word. My biological and spiritual children shall be mighty upon earth. My generation is blessed!

Wealth and riches are in my house and my righteousness will not end. I will bring light anywhere I meet darkness in my life time. I am gracious; I am full of compassion and I am righteous. I am good, I show favour and I lend to the poor. I will guide my affairs with wisdom.

For sure I shall not be moved at anytime. I will always be remembered for good. I shall not be afraid of evil news; for my heart is perpetually fixed, and I continually trust in the Lord.

My heart is settled, I am not afraid of my enemies and I will certainly keep praying until God hears my prayers for them. I will keep distributing my wealth; I will keep giving to the poor. My righteousness will not cease at anytime. My horn shall be exalted with honour.

The wicked (Devil) shall see my honour and be severely grieved. He will gnash his teeth and disappear. His wicked plans against me shall be aborted in Jesus name. Amen!
Glory! Hallelujah!!
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of praying in agreement with other believers and compelling circumstances to yield to your Word. I declare that situations that are not consistent with your perfect will for my life are overturned and the works of the devil are frustrated in and around me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
"I am God's own crafted masterpiece (handiwork), created in Christ Jesus unto good works; to show forth the perfection of Christ who has called me out of darkness (hopelessness, fear, failure, disease and death) into His marvelous light, into the God life (a life of health, peace, joy and wealth). There I live and enjoy all the heavenly benefits that are predestined for the child of God. Hallelujah!"
Re: Daily Confessions And Prayers by mabell: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012
Your Daily Faith Proclamation with Pastor Chris - 4th October 2012
Posted by Enter the Healing School on Oct 4, 2012 4:10:18 AM

I’m bursting forth with divine health, vitality and joy! God's grace, blessings and favour abound in my life today; for all things are working together for my good. This is my daily contemplation. Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly / Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? / Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.