Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! (1009 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by kikky31: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2011
I ponder on this sstatement everyday and i still wonder why, How true is this statement?
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2011
I disagree,the most beautiful and sweetest gift is "life" itself.Waking every dawn is more than beautiful!

Marriage is cool and sweet but marriage is not for everyone.Some are created to marry the bottle,others their career while yet others themselves.
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by DrummaBoy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Your marraige will be what U make of it
If U sow good into it, U reap the same
Otherwise Ur testimony of it will be sour
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by kikky31: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2011
@ifyalwys:am talking about the most wonderfull relationship and not the most precious gift.these are  two different things altogether.dnt mixed them
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by slimyem: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
kikky31:

@ifyalwys:am talking about the most wonderfull relationship and not the most precious gift.these are  two different things altogether.dnt mixed them
the most wonderful relationship could also be Mother-child relationship.
I think it's an opinionated thing.
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by Bawss1(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2011
If marriage is the most wonderful relationship ever how come there are no marriages in the afterlife? Marriage is a wonderful human institution alas it is just for this earth. In the land of eternity what we term as marriage, if the union still exists, morphs into sublime friendship!

The sage has spoken. cool
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by N101: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
slimyem:

the most wonderful relationship could also be Mother-child relationship.
I think it's an opinionated thing.

I agree.

If we're talking relationship outside of immediate family. . . . . hmmm, that's a difficult one.
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by oohunt: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
You are certainly right OP.

Indeed marriage is wonderful. And the devil hates this union so much and threatens it with ups and downs.

And like someone said above, you reap what you sow. Sowing love and forgiveness is a good start!
Re: Marriage Is The Most Wonderful Relationship God Ever Created! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Your marraige will be what U make of it
If U sow good into it, U reap the same
Otherwise your testimony of it will be sour
Well said

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll For Married Men And Women Only / Be Minful Of The Important Things In Ur Life First.. / Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.