Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Should I Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up (791 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up by jarkbauer: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS GIRL FOR 3 years.the relationship has had its ups and downs. i love my babeĀ  alot and very caring but the way she acts makes me feel she takes my love for granted and couple with the fact that she has no respect or fear for me.when i am angry at whatever she does she will never apologize but will give excuse and defends her action without caring for abt my feelings, after we got engaged i thot she will change but all had remained d same.i cant marry a disrespectful non submissive woman. should i break up?
Re: Should I Break Up by omega25red(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
welcome to the 21st century

If you want a completly submissive woman you probably will have to go to your village. Further more you can not expect your relationship to be like your parents because things were different when they were growing up. I wont say break up or dont because for one we are not involved in your relationship and you have to know within yourself if this is a woman you can spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Should I Break Up by jarkbauer: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
omega25red:

welcome to the 21st century

If you want a completly submissive woman you probably will have to go to your village. Further more you can not expect your relationship to be like your parents because things were different when they were growing up. I wont say break up or dont because for one we are not involved in your relationship and you have to know within yourself if this is a woman you can spend the rest of your life with.

Word. but i am just confused
Re: Should I Break Up by iice(f): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Find someone like your mother.
Re: Should I Break Up by jarkbauer: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
ok
Re: Should I Break Up by Eiregirl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
Has she been like this since the relationship began? If so, why did you expect her to change because you got engaged?
Re: Should I Break Up by jarkbauer: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
Eiregirl:

Has she been like this since the relationship began? If so, why did you expect her to change because you got engaged?

yes she has been like that but i ignored it because i felt she wasn't sure if i will marry her so she wanted to be on guard incase i disappoint her
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
Why did you wait till after you engaged her, before you ask this question?

And if you answer "after we got engaged i thot she will change", what was the time frame btw, after you got engaged, and when you are asking this question? smiley
Re: Should I Break Up by born2boink(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
Don't break up,break into pieces
Re: Should I Break Up by tellwisdom: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
OP, go to india and get a better wife undecided undecided
Re: Should I Break Up by slimyem: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
born2fuck:

Don't break up,break into pieces
tellwisdom:

OP, go to india and get a better wife undecided undecided
ouch!
Re: Should I Break Up by Kanou(f): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Tell her what you told us here, she might start to realize she is overdoing things.

Think well about how peaceful you want your home and how respected you want to be and let her know. See if she understands and complies, or else do not expect her to change after marriage, just as she did not change after your engagement.

Give yourself some time to make your points clear, and decide. Do not be afraid to take tough action, it is about your whole future!

Do the right thing!
Re: Should I Break Up by hardbody: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
A bit surprising you are posing this as a question @ poster. Recall you said ''i cant marry a disrespectful non submissive woman.'' Should we still advise any further? Especially if what you have been experiencing amounts to just that? undecided
Re: Should I Break Up by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
@poster
before anyone can fully understand your issue, you should explain to us all:
- how exactly does she act that is so wrong?
- what does she specifically do that makes you feel that she takes your love for granted?
- what does she specifically do that makes you feel that she has no respect for you?
- give us an example of what you want her to apologize about.
Re: Should I Break Up by ijaya1: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Guy break loose before she reck you, I rebuke it IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls So Inclined To Lie At The First Question. / "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" / 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.