Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19530 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2011
Them dimepieces aint got Value, do they? undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^

Bros, your definition of value is very different and servant to mine. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^

Bros, your definition of value is very different and servant to mine. grin

Bros, I need you on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-782669.192.html#msg9354473

grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by SAFO(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2011
Oga Lax no lie, na original wine n dine bobo.

He get more punny than google gets hits  grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2011
SAFOzee,

Please spread my gospel to these unbelievers. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2011
El Guapo:

grin grin @ SAFO

What do u fink bout candyness and her Pic pose? grin
omo dat one na original agbero pose.the girl look like those one naira ajepako ashis wey dey always stand for road for hot sun dey haggle their wares grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2011
lefulefu:

omo dat one na original agbero pose.the girl look like those one naira ajepako ashis wey dey always stand for road for hot sun dey haggle their wares grin

Lefu-Swag!

Na her type dey take 50 Naira jale. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Lefu-Swag!

Na her type dey take 50 Naira jale. grin
50 naira ke? grin
na kobo kobo babe she be.she probably dey with one yahoo yahoo boy right now for house and because the yahoo yahoo bobo dey take am go mister biggs she think say na correct babe she be grin.I mean make u just look her picture well and u go see say na ajepako babe she be u know all those babes wey dey freak over fried rice and chicken grin.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2011
El Guapo:
Lets Go native abi?

Ogugua nwa mara nma ke maka aru gi?
wink

A dinma lol. Ke kwanu?

emofine:
Ogugua I'm glad say I no fine reach your level o . . . the enemies wey go dey vex me na im mek I thank God for what he has given me grin

P.S. Keep doing you, you're blessed and beautiful despite bad belle people kiss

Thank you, but Emofine you fine too o lol. Everyone's beautiful, it just depends on how you portray yourself *cough*

Evagreenfields:
@ogugua Ts not as bad as people make it seem.with time u ll get very used to it. I touch my eyeballz wihout blinking every then and nw plus this ll be my 5th yr on contacts n am still good.

Wow, professional lol. I'm a wimp anyway. For now, the glasses aren't bothering me. It's not like the prescription is strong enough to require me wearing them all the time anyway. Maybe when I'm as blind as my mom and they're required 24/7, then I'll have to consider it lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2011
@lefu you be craze man. grin You too funny
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 1:35am On Oct 17, 2011
2buff:

Lefu-Swag no beg no burger grin

As him see am, na so him dey speak am.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2011
2buff:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 17, 2011
i am not shocked at the results.
there are some really beautiful people (inside and out) up there. smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 2:43am On Oct 17, 2011
Sister Dark,

I hope your definition of beauty (in/out) exempts candyLESS.

You know she has enough space between her ears to accommodate all the waste dumps of America.   embarassed
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ heeey! shocked shocked grin

LOL be nice LAX!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

Ok Ok.

Geez! Everytime I want to leave her issue alone she keeps coming back for more @ss whoopins. If she comes back, well that will be on her.

No be me wey beg burger grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

^^^

Ok Ok.

Geez! Everytime I want to leave her issue alone she keeps coming back for more @ss whoopins. If she comes back, well that will be on her.

No be me wey beg burger  grin

lol well that's my cue! i'd better get my snacks ready!  cheesy
never knew you had it in you. You're one of the sweetest on NL.  grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Dark,

I hope your definition of beauty (in/out) exempts candyLESS.

You know she has enough space between her ears to accommodate all the waste dumps of America. embarassed
candyless and yanshless as well grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2011
grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^ Rather than repeating "No be me wey beg burger" in your posts, just make it your siggy lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^

Done grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ Bro your inability to catch a simple joke makes u a Ninny of the highest order, and it has triggered u into propagating gibberishes bout me like the One u wrote up there -- Aint the type to get into war with, bet u'll dislike this dude if u eva do, he's got lotta Deuces to offer U! wink

lefulefu:

Lmao grin You're giving her some credit Man, i was finking she's of the Normadic type rather than trailer drivers grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2011
El Guapo:

^^ Bro your inability to catch a simple joke makes u a Ninny of the highest order, and its has triggered u into propagating gibberishes bout me like the One u wrote up there -- Aint the type to get into war with, bet u'll dislike this dude if u eva do, he's got lotta Deuces to offer U! wink

Lmao grin You're giving her some credit Man, i was finking she's of the Normadic type rather than trailer drivers grin
omo come to think of it u must be right ooo cheesy.that candyyanshless babe really look like those hustling ashis wey dey service fulani herdsmen and make u remember say na such babes dey form pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ Lol

At the End of the Day, she only get to go home maybe with a Cow tail, Prick or even a horn -- All for 'Thank You for Opening Up ya Xpress Road for me to Drive tru' grin

ogugua88:

A dinma lol. Ke kwanu?

Lol. . .am Fine, U know ur written English esp the line in bold aint got that kinda swag ur real self possess, don't u fink u need a Midnite Igbo Teacher? - I can broker a deal with Mr Cork to teach u Indoors when Papi n Mami has gon awol! wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Evagreenfields: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2011
Lucky u. Am like a bat without my glasses/contacts.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah isnt in the poll. . . . she has my vote. cool
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by efo4real(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2011
I just discovered a new secret on how to make unlimited calls to any network without paying a dime as a loyal member of this forum I will be willing to teach members of this forum.But the course will take long for me to write it here and my time is so precious.So I have design a blog that shows step by steps on how to enjoy this free unlimitted call. just go to www.freecallsunlimitted..com
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
efo4real:

I just discovered a new secret on how to make unlimited calls to any network without paying a dime as a loyal member of this forum I will be willing to teach members of this forum.But the course will take long for me to write it here and my time is so precious.So I have design a blog that shows step by steps on how to enjoy this free unlimitted call. just go to www.freecallsunlimitted..com

[size=4pt] grin grin discover the power of slapping thine self jor! grin grin[/size]

HMMM @ this cyber soap opera starring: Lax, El Guapo & Lefulefu. seems i've been out of the romance section too long! tongue grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ grin Xpect El to be the protagonist baby wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Now that you guys are done with the e-basing, this thread is officially 'CLOSED'!

Any attempt (or attempted attempt) to revive this thread will result in severe disciplinary measures, eg. Suspension of account, Life ban, etc. grin cheesy

Haba! e don do abeg!
Signed: The Mods
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by aloyemeka1: 2:19am On Oct 18, 2011
voted ogugua; no rokiatu on list?.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by aloyemeka1: 2:32am On Oct 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag / Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Famous Footballers And Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.