Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19522 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
Well I know am hot. dont you?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
2buff:

After having a second look, the thick azzed jamo above is actually right. undecided

That person stole buffie's pic.
She must be chronically yanshless then to feel she has to do that  grin

cool grin  grin be nice mister!

Fickle:

Oh my, ladies are so desperate. I mean I am dark and ugly as some pigs claim but I still have the balls to show it. Why jamo queen whatagwan? Jah bless for this revelation.

Wah gwan?!  grin It was obvious. I KNOW Buffy when I see her! Anyway no problem.
But sis PLEASE don't explain yourself to losers on here. You took your picture and posted it because you are obviously more confident about yourself than others who have to talk trash to feel better about their pathetic selves. Just laugh at them and keep it moving. Who are they? It's just like Mamken said the ones with NO PICTURES TALK THE MOST TRASH. Trust me I've seen the pictures of and know the identities of a few folks on here talking and THEY ARE HAWT MESSESgrin

Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Ms. Dee knowing that arse anywhere and 2buff slobbering all over the picture  grin grin grin

Down 2buff down!   tongue

grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by topup: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle is not ugly,
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Candyness:

Well I know am hot. dont you?

Nice pic my Sister. I am actually an ex-soldier.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
I didn't know someone could look that pretty at 43. @ Fickle >>> madam, abeg, how you do am ?

really I think it should go to Ficle or Nayah for the ladies. For the men, i dunno.

@ mzDarkSkinz >>> how ya doing ? Welcome back. I didn't see you for awhile, what happened ?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
What D Fucck is going on here? Biitches promoting n rating their fucckers. . Bunch of scary looking people. . . . I quit clicking on your profiles @ night cause I'm freaking tired of having nightmare. . Lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
REALITY101:

What D Fucck is going on here? Biitches promoting n rating their fucckers. . Bunch of scary looking people. . . . I quit clicking on your profiles @ night cause I'm freaking tired of having nightmare. . Lol

REALITY101. aint u gots hairdresser to go to? You gayy donkey!! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle:

well nominees are on the list already. Careful El is married undecided undecided. Thanx for adding my name, I love you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You knew he were married and you added his name,right?
miss kettle pot fickle.Well done!
i only stated my nominations,thank you.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
No Mr. Cork I don't . So get a life suckerr
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Excelboi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
The hottest female is Chillaz
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

@ mzDarkSkinz >>> how ya doing ? Welcome back. I didn't see you for awhile, what happened ?

Hi how are you? I've been around! I'm just all over the place. cheesy smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
wow! shocked kiss Ikebe na strong thing o! idi yen make sense gan

rokiatu na still amateur she get, she jst grown ni
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by ismaeel86(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
fickle is beautiful and well endowned, rokiatu shud be a model, we view her pictures free of charge but i think it should be paid for.

Fickle stop lieing about your age, i dont think you are even up to 24 sef. This is confirmed cos i know u very well.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2011
Miss Candyness, please will you marry me, kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I didn't know someone could look that pretty at 43. @ Fickle >>> madam, abeg, how you do am ?

really I think it should go to Ficle or Nayah for the ladies. For the men, i dunno.

Uyi Iredia. Bro. MzDarkskin is Different from MsDarkskin. MsDarkskin is 190. He was banned & now loggin in as a female (WAKE UP) wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by born2boink(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2011
This Kiss_ikebe Nyansh can make man go crazy, she is not Ordinary Nyansh, and rokiatu Nyansh which is systematically large and moderate still dey make me go gaga, I cannot wait to walk through that Rokiatu center of excellence someday and as for Candyness, if you are truly the girl in that picture, you could make a man commit rape and stand by it,even Jonathan no go fit judge the case, himself go commit offence follow the rapist .you need to turn back the pic make we see your backyard, we have seen your future, the two upfront they bright well, I beg make we see ya ikebe too
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by born2boink(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2011
I thank God, I feed my eyes this morning
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2011
^lol grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by UyiIredia(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Hi how are you? I've been around! I'm just all over the place. cheesy smiley

okay smiley

Mr, Cork:

Uyi Iredia. Bro. MzDarkskin is Different from MsDarkskin. MsDarkskin is 190. He was banned & now loggin in as a female (WAKE UP) wink

liar !
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Nayah:

^lol grin

I see you blushing and giddy. grin cheesy tongue Do I hear NL wedding bells ringing? wink

(blowing dust and cobwebs off high school prom dress)
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^ not really my dear nothing will ring my dear because, there's no proposal!! heheheh
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
Fine! angry (rolling prom dress and throwing it in the fire)
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
It wouldn't fit you thick arse anyway undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
2buff:

Here, have a sample of my tasty marinated nuts. wink kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
2buff:

tehehe
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by oguguamlov: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
And nobody has mentioned ogugua.i like that gal sooooooooooooooo much.she is the number one.this my new username is to appreciate her beauty.she gat them allllllllll.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by abrahym(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
well i guess am fly
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by abrahym(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
don't know about you but am hot
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
born2fuck:

This Kiss_ikebe Nyansh can make man go crazy, she is not Ordinary Nyansh, and rokiatu Nyansh which is systematically large and moderate still dey make me go gaga, I cannot wait to walk through that Rokiatu center of excellence someday and as for Candyness, if you are truly the girl in that picture, you could make a man commit violation and stand by it,even Jonathan no go fit judge the case, himself go commit offence follow the despoiler .you need to turn back the pic make we see your backyard, we have seen your future, the two upfront they bright well, I beg make we see ya ikebe too
ikebe is here to rule cheesy cheesy.who no like ikebe grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
crazy thread. cheesy

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2011
I will pay anyone £3 cash for fickle fone number!! wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
@ cork
+2348014652166

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.