Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut (11460 Views)

We Need Suppliers Of Bones From All Parts Of Nigeria / We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / Sell Your Charcoal And Other Products In Europe Now (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut by eseleborjpyaho: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
We can provide hardwood charcoal from Ayin deliver to Lagos to interested buyer upon request. The minimum equity is from 40ft containers upwards. Buyers to call or send an email.

Also 5Tons of Quality Palm Oil in 25Kg keg can made available to interested buyers in Lagos on a weekly basis.

Also &Tons of Palm kernel Oil can also be made available west to buyers in Lagos.

Buyers must be ready to collect both the Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil from our store at Adamadiya Along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway on cash and carry Terms..
Interested Buyers to call 2347068293478 or Send an email to eseleborjp@Yahoo.co.UK
God Blsss
Re: I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut by Ltrust(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
We are shea nut suppliers from Kwara State. We can supply you good quality shea nut free from mould and the right moisture content. This is the season for shea nut and we have got abundant shea nut presently to meet your supply. We have a large quantity of Sheanut of grade A, B and C available and can produce as much as 100 tons per monthly basis. We supply high-quality Sheanut with lower moisture content, Free fatty acid, impurities and oil content. Our price is competitive. This is the new season for shea nut and we are ready to do business with serious buyer/07033097160
Re: I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut by Oladipos(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
We supply high quality palm oil at any quantity. Our store is located at Mushin Lagos. Call 07034190221 if you are interested.
Re: I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut by Nanyadiva(f): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Palm Kernel nuts, palm kernel nuts and palm kernel cakes are available at our farm at asaba. We sell in tons. Red palm oils are also available for sale in 25litres at affordable prices. We deliver nationwide as well. Contact:08173467403
Re: I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut by PromiseEmeka(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2021
I will supply you with fresh palm oil from Abia state, to anywhere in Nigeria.

WhatsApp or call me 07030715941 for business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy This Kind Of Glass Jar In Nigeria? / Quality Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Lapel Pins Made To Order – Pinsource NIGERIA – Worldwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.