Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,403 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (9821 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
It is very disheartening to see what we suffer to make payment online. No thanks to the frauds among us who have only manage to further make life unbearable for the pityful few that have chosen to give their life a meaning.

Based on this,most programs do not accept Nigerians. And please stay away from anyone who say you can successfully operate paypal from Nigeria. That person does not which you well. The smartest peaceful way would be to use relative or friend who is based in a paypal listed country. Or use your neighbour Benin Republic,but you can only receive money in this country not send. I believe you can also attach a bank account to a Benin REPUBLIC paypal account.

I have been online since 2008 March learning everything about internet Marketing. I have seen it all. The more I learned, the quieter I become.

I got my Payoneer Mastercard in November 2008 after applying in October of the same year but I allowed the card to expire without using it. Why? Because I couldn't fund it. I got my payoneer card through Friend Finder.

The only means of funding is
1. Direct deposit (only available to the US)
2. Make money into it from the website or programe through which you got the card
3. Card to Card  transfer.

I tried the last option but it didn't work as at that time. My question is that how do people who have the card now fund it. I don't want to make money into it first via the website i got it from before I can fund it. Is there any bend around it?

Please I know some people start acting as if they know more than themselve and claim 'experts.' just before you do, know that internet marketing is not new to me and I start 2008 so what kind of expert do want call yourself that I don't know about. Please if there is anyone that that fund the card without extra service fee I will pay the naira equivalent for dollars only. I said this because I have friend who fund my flippa account with his paypal without charging me service fee like People doing thereby increasing the amount. I only pay the dollar equivalent and the guy get the job done. I dont have paypal account cos am not ready for their wahala.

I need this to pay for domain name and hostin. Gtb naira mastercard or websurfer does not work for this.

I also know that some people do hosting,which i have also paid for, but please do you know the kind of card they use?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
2sexy:

It is very disheartening to see what we suffer to make payment online. No thanks to the frauds among us who have only manage to further make life unbearable for the pityful few that have chosen to give their life a meaning.

Based on this,most programs do not accept Nigerians. And please stay away from anyone who say you can successfully operate paypal from Nigeria. That person does not which you well. The smartest peaceful way would be to use relative or friend who is based in a paypal listed country. Or use your neighbour Benin Republic,but you can only receive money in this country not send. I believe you can also attach a bank account to a Benin REPUBLIC paypal account.

I have been online since 2008 March learning everything about internet Marketing. I have seen it all. The more I learned, the quieter I become.

I got my Payoneer Mastercard in November 2008 after applying in October of the same year but I allowed the card to expire without using it. Why? Because I couldn't fund it. I got my payoneer card through Friend Finder.

The only means of funding is
1. Direct deposit (only available to the US)
2. Make money into it from the website or programe through which you got the card
3. Card to Card  transfer.

I tried the last option but it didn't work as at that time. My question is that how do people who have the card now fund it. I don't want to make money into it first via the website i got it from before I can fund it. Is there any bend around it?

Please I know some people start acting as if they know more than themselve and claim 'experts.' just before you do, know that internet marketing is not new to me and I start 2008 so what kind of expert do want call yourself that I don't know about. Please if there is anyone that that fund the card without extra service fee I will pay the naira equivalent for dollars only. I said this because I have friend who fund my flippa account with his paypal without charging me service fee like People doing thereby increasing the amount. I only pay the dollar equivalent and the guy get the job done. I dont have paypal account cos am not ready for their wahala.

I need this to pay for domain name and hostin. Gtb naira mastercard or websurfer does not work for this.

I also know that some people do hosting,which i have also paid for, but please do you know the kind of card they use?

sorry babes!

me sense some kind of pride in ya! what makes you think even after spending 10 yr online u can call urself a guru?

2008? so?

if u really want to ask questions u really need to be humble about it, any expert advice u get u should take it even if it appears u are being scolded in the process . . .u are already pre-empting some of us that might want to assist

my 2 kobo for now cheesy
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
The first poster said my mind. You are so repulsive. Good luck with getting your answer and I pray you do not die of prejudice non sense.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
grin  grin  grin

Comedy central  grin

if u were that good, how come you dont have answers to your questions already? especially since it has bugged you enuff to open a thread on it?

if u had half a brain, u would have had answers on Payoneer by now, but u are so bugged by your own ego-driven ignorance it hurts  tongue

take a trip off the ego lane . . .no one has said anything about Success Digest guys,why malign anyone at the expense of getting info here? so because u belong to warrior forum everyone must worship at your foot . . .go get a dog mate! u are simply reetarded!!!  grin
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Wow hannie, you are the first poster i was refering to. If you were patient enough you would have noticed i was angry at the starter of the thread. You are not the one looking for answers but the poster.    undecided embarassed
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2011
sorry wink

edited.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2011
O boy see wetin dem they tell me o. In truth I don't need the payoneer card. . . . For heaven sake just because I refused to play mugu and pay more than it is require, some say that I have too much pride.

Defend Success Digest But I don't give a f.uck about that paper anymore. Where were they when Kenneth Ifeanyi was scamming a whole nation,someone who later resurrected as austine Azubuike. What about that family that was scamme d over 2million Naira over lettuce farm in 2010? Where were they when people were being scammed from all corners. Yes, I know you guys are one of them, My guy, y is it that in everything I wrote na only pride you see?

Yet the same people claimed to know about internet marketing couldn't know that what Hafiz Lecky was doing with adsense for domain was completely illegal. This same people were organizing seminars here and there,google was closing accounts like crazy which further compound the problems for Nigerians. As I heard its now harder to open an Adsense account. Lol, look at that.

So ,what are you telling me?
Like they, the truth is bitter and that's why you guys are angry,
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2011
O boy see wetin dem they tell me o. In truth I don't need the payoneer card. . . . For heaven sake just because I refused to play mugu and pay more than it is require, some say that I have too much pride.

Defend Success Digest But I don't give a f.uck about that paper anymore. Where were they when Kenneth Ifeanyi was scamming a whole nation,someone who later resurrected as austine Azubuike. What about that family that was scamme d over 2million Naira over lettuce farm in 2010? Where were they when people were being scammed from all corners. Yes, I know you guys are one of them, My guy, y is it that in everything I wrote na only pride you see?

Yet the same people claimed to know about internet marketing couldn't know that what Hafiz Lecky was doing with adsense for domain was completely illegal. This same people were organizing seminars here and there,google was closing accounts like crazy which further compound the problems for Nigerians. As I heard its now harder to open an Adsense account. Lol, look at that.

So ,what are you telling me?
Like they, the truth is bitter and that's why you guys are angry,
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
At mannie, its your whole generation that is retarded chimpz from the 40's. Blind as bat to see the underlying truth in a thread that even a 5 y.o can easily decipher.

What m. O. R. O. Ns like you don't know is your name is being tarnished faster than cancer can kill a man.

Most people have realized what your kind are and they label you SCAMMERS. I will categorize you as one of them cos you chose to support them.

Tell me, what do you call someone who,through success digest ,claim to be an expert in a particular internet niche but never allow my friend to rest. Each time calling to know how my friend is churning out profit like rain. Even as I write this he is still pestering the guy. But the same person has held seminar for the same niche which he is begging my friend to teach him.

Can you imagine that? I told my friend never to allow such that the guy could goto blazes for all I care. When I and my friend were learning REAL internet marketing skills what was he doing? Mind you, we are not into info marketing yet.

Expert my foot. Yo gringos, Mannie abi wetin u call ya self, Go learn.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Nairaplus(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
where is naijacutee? These guys are just unbelievable!
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by webmpro(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
This is enuf pals, we should look into each post see the positive sides and deal with it! not exchanging words as if we are on a battle field words.

The Payoneer i see people use, are loadable guess its a new feature added.

You can only load it through PayPal, or Card to Card Loadings.

Can anyone tell us how else we can escape from this online payment barrier?

Please do.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
Webmpro, thank you o jare. I got annoyed by this castrated toothless bulldog who called himself mannie .

Can you imagine, someone wrote a full thread and the thing he could see pride.

Tell me, how can someone pay for funding in naira equivalent and at the end of it, he is charged another 3000 or 3500 as service fee. My people, its my refusal to this as stated in my thread that made this monkey say that I have pride. Just imagine. It is the same thing that they do to people who want to fund paypal. EXPLOITATION based on ignorance of the affected victim. It may surprise everyone here that I still found a naija friend who funds my flippa account without any extra charges but just the naira equivalent. That means if the dollar current equivalent is 156, multiply it by dollar amount and what ever is the result is what you pay my friend and nothing more.

Na wetin I talk be dis o way make that castrated bulldog call me pride. Is it wrong to air one opinion?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
2sexy:

Webmpro, thank you o jare. I got annoyed by this castrated toothless bulldog who called himself mannie .

Can you imagine, someone wrote a full thread and the thing he could see pride.

Tell me, how can someone pay for funding in naira equivalent and at the end of it, he is charged another 3000 or 3500 as service fee. My people, its my refusal to this as stated in my thread that made this monkey say that I have pride. Just imagine. It is the same thing that they do to people who want to fund paypal. EXPLOITATION based on ignorance of the affected victim. It may surprise everyone here that I still found a naija friend who funds my flippa account without any extra charges but just the naira equivalent. That means if the dollar current equivalent is 156, multiply it by dollar amount and what ever is the result is what you pay my friend and nothing more.

Na wetin I talk be dis o way make that castrated bulldog call me pride. Is it wrong to air one opinion?

if only you could make sense to save ur miserable life grin

u are a blooming ediot and ur idiocy seems to know no bounds!!!

u are a Arrow with a tag . . . in fact u are the senior prefect of ALL NAIRALAND TWATS!!!

If u had solutions to all of ur problems why kick it in our faces . . .especially we supposedly ignorant ones . . .oponu aiyeraye ni e . . .!!!

no one is defending Success Digest here . . .there was no way the mag would not have had problems especially as gullible and ITK people believed every thing the pple that advertised with them said . . .ur accusing them is just like saying GEJ is CORRUPT because Nigerians the world over are known to be corrupt . . . .EVERY EDIOT THAT BUYS SUCCESS DIGEST MUST HAVE AN OPEN MIND, AT LEAST BELIEVING THAT SCAMMERS ALSO MIGHT HAVE THEIR WAY OF BEATING THE SYSTEM!!!

Its not rocket science . . .but irritants like 2sexy want us to believe that all is supposed to well and rosy because the owner of SADC is a respectable man . . .see . . u bloody Arrow . . .nothing is broken and nothing is missing from SUCCESS DIGEST!!! THEY HAVE DONE THEIR BEST . . .I have my own reasons to be bitter with how they have handled issues BUT ARENT WE ALL HUMAN? undecided

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Ideyontop: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
abeg 2sexy show us the true tru way to make money for internet.my email na stellaclove@yahoo.com.thank you jare
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:29am On Oct 07, 2011
Hannie-mal. . . O da bi kpe wo sekpe fun e ,abi?

Omo olosi. . .omo were. Agbaya. . . Ode, okponu, afoju, atole, ole, okobo,. . . Ni e
Hannie abi na hannie--mal be your name, as far as you and I are concerened, case closed.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2011
^ sounding all so familiar now . . .

is ur first name ERIC?

and ur moniker HONERIC?

cos u bark like he does?

bloody asswipe! grin
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by ogasir2011: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
Get a UBA africard it works instantly on all International website.

Walk into any UBA branch - go along with 2 coloured passports, driver' licence or int'l passport or Nat. Id

You will get the card instantly,

I have used the card to buy things on amazon, pay for my shipping, pay on forex website, also received money on site I register on.

Pls get yours now, it only cost N600 to acquire it you pay 2.75% on the value of every tansaction on international websites.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Ogasir2011, I have never heard of this card and they never advertised it. I will quickly do a research now. please do I need to have an account with UBA before I can use the card?

Does one load it in Naira just like Gtb Naira mastercard?

Have you ever used it to register a domain name and also pay for hosting with it?

Thank you so much for your timely intervention. May God bless you. I don't have cash to pay you but I would like to teach you website design and selling for Free and at least, you can add this to your stream of income. Kindly goto www.flippa.com and if you like the things you see there, let me know and we can get the ball rolling. Drop me your number please.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by karlxavier(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2011
@2sexy,i'm interested in the info. pls my e-mail address is fabulous 112004@yahoo.com.my number is 07035769754.thanks
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
Karlxavier, what info are u talking about?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by ogasir2011: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ 2sexy
U don't have to be a UBA account holder to get the card, it works on all the hosting website I have used, the good thing is dat you can check you statement on line you can transfer money to another UBA africard holder.

You can withdraw money frm the ATM both local and internationally . Work better than GTB master card.
NB: you cannot link the card to paypal
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
Ogasir2011, what hosting and domain site did you use it at? Hostgator and namecheap are two I know of but my friend said they once accepted his Gtb naira Mastercard but not anymore.

When was the last time you used it for hosting and domain name and may I see the sites you hosted with the aid of UBA Africard?

Hey. . .paypal? I know about that. I just want a card which I can use to pay for domain name and hosting without any problem of rejection.
Anyway, thanks for your time.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
^ stop talking rubbish . . .

just last week I registered a domain on namecheap with GTB Mastercard . . .

even few days ago, they offered a promo of as low as $2 per domain . . .
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hey hannie-mal, you don come again o. Who is talking rubbish?

You said you use Gtb naira mastercard or their dollar card? On which site? Hostgator or namecheap?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by hannie: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
hannie:

^ stop talking rubbish . . .

just last week I registered a domain on namecheap with GTB Mastercard . . .

even few days ago, they offered a promo of as low as $2 per domain . . .

2sexy:

Hey hannie-mal, you don come again o. Who is talking rubbish?

You said you use Gtb naira mastercard or their dollar card? On which site? Hostgator or namecheap?

u see why I said u are very UNINTELLIGENT!!! tongue

I said NAMECHEAP . . . u are still here asking f.oolish questions? undecided
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
You just register with namecheap and you no host abi? Okay which hosting did you use, hannie-mal? Cos I said my friend tried the card for sometime and it worked. After a while, it stopped working. Since then hasn't tried again.

Probably, it is now working . I don't know.

So tell me. You registered the domain name fine. Where did you host it?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Kalusam(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
From Payoneer palava to Hosting/Domain Registration, na wa 4 una o!
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Adarme: 3:18am On Oct 09, 2011
The truth about Nigerians is that they want every thing free. They are so cheap. Why Payoneer? because IT IS FREE. It is not a good card, very limited loading amount ets. Anyone who wants a real card has to pay. If you do biz online you invest in those things that help you.

Free card
Free hosting
Free domain
All these equal to NO BUSINESS.

GET REAL GUYS
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2011
Adarme,who told u payoneer is free? D delivery may b free but not completely.
They charge monthly maintenance fee. They charge for every withdraw from from ATM. So , how is free?

Giving to people free is a marketing gimmick or bait and it worked for them.
Read before concluding. And where did someone mention free here?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by fasa2020(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Poster, Can you pls link me up with that your friend that fund flippa account with absolute no charges as you claimed ? I need it as soon as possible pls !
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2011
Fasa2020, are you a website flipper? Is this your first try? If it is, hope the site which you plan to has generate enough income. Other wise, you might just be wasting your money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Loses N112bn / NJC Dismisses Innoson Motors Chairman’s Petition Against Lagos Judge / Jim Ovia Attends The CHOGM 2018 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.