Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s (14403 Views)

Apple Launches Iphone 6S With Better Camera And Improved Multitasking / Apple Launches The World's Thinnest Tablet-ipad Air 2 / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by richkids1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Today, Apple releases new iPhone 5 device to make people use the phone and to enjoy most of the apps that are available in the Apple Apps store. You can read more of the post online,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
[imghttp://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2011/10/4/1317751824875/Phil-Schiller-introduces--006.jpg[/img]

it's the iphone 4s.
no one knows whether iphone 5 would launch this month yet. i watched the launching and this new phone is just out of this world. it works with the same processor as the ipad! but the price is angry angry angry angry angry

i'm not sure yet if i am getting this in 10 days time when it's released in the shops.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Dgunnerz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
There will be no Iphone 5 but Iphone 4s according to Yahoo!
Iphone 4s runs the same OS as Ipad2!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
Insert Quote

it's the iphone 4s.
no one knows whether iphone 5 would launch this month yet. i watched the launching and this new phone is just out of this world. it works with the same processor as the ipad! but the price is

i'm not sure yet if i am getting this in 10 days time when it's released in the shops.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^ Out of this world??

Galaxy S2 anyone.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
donspony:

^^^ Out of this world??

Galaxy S2 anyone.

read this. . . . . . . http://www.t3.com/features/apple-iphone-4s-vs-samsung-galaxy-s2

let's even ignore the billions of apps in the app store for itunes!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by N101: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2011
The iPhone something was previewed today, but it definitely wasn't the iPhone 5 :p
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Pfft. All I see there is better camera  and no more.

1080p recording - Check
Dual core - check
Every other gimmick - check
Look up the features for sgs2. The old Apple was about futuristic now they rehash new wine in old bottle and Apple crowds are dancing palongo.

Upcoming releases before Xmas includes quad core phones with some already with 3d features and hdmi outputs to tv.
Already to be released are phones to displace the iPhone's screen resolutions. So what is ground breaking with 4s even as Apple's shares are down 4% after the announcement.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2011
iphone4s is an epic fail. Now apple is playing catch up. I just wonder if it was samsung/htc/motorola that released an iphone4s after iphone4, they would laughed to a scorn. So here i am laughing at them fan boys. So much hype, abt a 4inch screen that will strecth from end to end. Even after 5 models its still the same flat uninspiring icons.

Catch up apple catch up. Every site says the same it was an epic fail, even apple stocks fell by 5% on the anouncement. Now i know why steve left early, fanboys would have killed him.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2011
u2 1 day:

iphone4s is an epic fail. Now apple is playing catch up. I just wonder if it was samsung/htc/motorola that released an iphone4s after iphone4, they would laughed to a scorn. So here i am laughing at them fan boys. So much hype, abt a 4inch screen that will strecth from end to end. Even after 5 models its still the same flat uninspiring icons.

Catch up apple catch up. Every site says the same it was an epic fail, even apple stocks fell by 5% on the anouncement. Now i know why steve left early, fanboys would have killed him.

donspony:

1080p recording - Check
Dual core - check
Look up the features for sgs2. The old Apple was about futuristic now they rehash new wine in old bottle and Apple crowds are dancing palongo.

Upcoming releases before Xmas includes quad core phones with some already with 3d features and hdmi outputs to tv.
Already to be released are phones to displace the iPhone's screen resolutions. So what is ground breaking with 4s even as Apple's shares are down 4% after the announcement.

lol. keep hating guys grin grin grin,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by antonion(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2011
Guys you must check out the Samsung Galaxy Tablet P1000 that thing is sick.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by candylips(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2011
Iphone 5 will drop next yr
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by antonion(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2011
it's lovely 16-32 GB , 1GH processor. 512 Ram , GPS , video /photo voice call. Microsoft package.

this thing is out of this world iam getting one next week.

Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by born2boink(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2011
How dem this people they take Naija as mugu, wey tin dey special for all these phones again, abi the phones dey vomit cash? No bi to call, browse and receive, abi phone don get printer,even computer with printer no dey relevant because we hardly use printer this days,

Abeg pack una phones back to una kontiri
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by dipo1: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2011
antonion:

it's lovely 16-32 GB , 1GH processor. 512 Ram , GPS , video /photo voice call. Microsoft package.

this thing is out of this world iam getting one next week.

Of what use is getting a fone that does video call when you know you probably will never use video call in Nigeria
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by antonion(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2011
dipo+:

Of what use is getting a fone that does video call when you know you probably will never use video call in Nigeria

The thing is Technology is like a blink of an eye whistle there's this the next morning you wake up there's something new, it's crazy .
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2011
donspony:

1080p recording - Check
Dual core - check

sheer ignorance!

you probably haven't heard about the artificial intelligence in the iphone 4s called siri.

it will blow your mind away!
read and learn about it.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SHABZ: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2011
@dipo,plz i make video calls with my phone,nokia n8. and i made my 1st video call in lagos two years ago. plz upgrade ur phone
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2011
coogar:

sheer ignorance!

you probably haven't heard about the artificial intelligence in the iphone 4s called siri.

it will blow your mind away!
read and learn about it.
lol. Old tech.

Google voice already existed. Vlingo app also does same thing. I have it on my phone, Didn't blow my mind away.

You'll use it for a few days and never use it again. Trust me.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2011
donspony:

lol. Old tech.

Google voice already existed. Vlingo app also does same thing. I have it on my phone, Didn't blow my mind away.

You'll use it for a few days and never use it again. Trust me.

hehe. . . . .google voice me arse!

you mean samsung galaxy can also take dictation? convert words spoken into text messages?
you mean samsung galaxy can take orders like - tell donspony i am running late - and siri writes it in text and sends it to you?

come on - apple is god!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by maclatunji: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2011
I has(sic) to agree that there is no big deal with the new iPhone 4s. If you disagree send me a free sample to review it!  grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by joudini(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2011
When l was telling myself l would use my phone till the diminishing return turns negative. Na wa for una o. Y'all vanity slaves,lol.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by dipo1: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2011
Just crazy. These days you gotta get a new device every month
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Texther(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2011
very good if its out, bt I doubt it.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Texther:

very good if its out, bt I doubt it.

14th of Oct
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by tboy1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
Apple playing catch up?!

the iPhone 4S has a processor that is only marginally slower than that in the best Android phone now (Galaxy S II). However it easily makes up for that by totally destroying the GPU in the GSII.
Not to mention the higher res screen and much better camera.

However, i'm disappointed, i'd hoped for a bigger screen.

u2 1 day:

Even after 5 models its still the same flat uninspiring icons.

Android also has the same icon grid layout. IMHO, the most beautiful mobile OS out there is Windows Phone 7

u2 1 day:

even apple stocks fell by 5% on the anouncement.

In a matter of hours, the stock price jumped straight back. Happy now? grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by norrisman: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
coogar:

hehe. . . . .google voice me arse!

you mean samsung galaxy can also take dictation? convert words spoken into text messages?
you mean samsung galaxy can take orders like - tell donspony i am running late - and siri writes it in text and sends it to you?

come on - apple is god!

Please tell me you are joking! There are many native and market android apps that do the things you listed above and more! LWKMD
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by tboy1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Only thing i thought would be added was ability to use hdmi cables directly instead of using the Apple Digital AV Adapter. IMO Siri & the 1080p HD video recording are definitely the best features on the iPhone 4S
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by baslone: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
tumababa:

lol. keep hating guys grin grin grin,

It's not hating! It's a fact!

Siri, Optics, Memory- What else?

Better wait for iphone 5!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / "Bought From INITIALIZE" P6000(unboxing And Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.