Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent (911 Views)

‘aisha Will Unite Waring Groups In Taraba’ / Nda-isaiah: I Will Unite Nigeria, Fight Crime If Elected President / Jonathan Will Unite Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by solosoloma: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2011
Have you ever dreamt of one united Africa,that is the power of one mind.Will everyone thing about creating one love.Its very painfull when a Ngerian says something bad about a Ghanaian or the other way round.There is what we call U S A and now EU, what is the problem of Africa?
I think is time for us to do it,lets come together as one and show to the worl that will are blessed people,there nations in europe that has not Natural resourses yet they leave better than us,have you sat down and think about it.

I will like to hear from Everyone,you can also leave comment here or http://ghanawebforum.com
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2011
[size=34pt]if[/size]

@Op and other's like you who continue to fill this board with IF-based threads, when do you all start to tackle reality? If you are always dreaming of the IF's, who gets to change anything?
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by solosoloma: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2011
You can start it smiley
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2011
I already started it but your heads have been too far up in the [size=34pt]if[/size] clouds to have even noticed this. What are you going to ask of me next? That I force you to see what it is that has been is already here waiting for you to stop dreaming and start acting? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by solosoloma: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2011
You write too hash,thats one of the reason why Africa going to be difficult to unite
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2011
Yes, keep dreaming of Africa uniting rather than actively doing something now to ensure Africa, at least survives. Yes, I am hash because I am pointing out the obvious . . . spoken like the true Nigerian/African you are. lipsrsealed
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by igbo2011(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Nigeria is not even united. How can all of Africa be united?
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by solosoloma: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2011
Gadaffi has gone,if someone had told you at this time last year that Gadaffi will be chased out of Tripoli,you wouldn't have believe it.So everything is possible, with GOD. AFRICA MUST UNITE
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by 9janinja1(f): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2011
igbo2011:

Nigeria is not even united. How can all of Africa be united?

word
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2011
solosoloma:

Gadaffi has gone,if someone had told you at this time last year that Gadaffi will be chased out of Tripoli,you wouldn't have believe it.So everything is possible, with GOD. AFRICA MUST UNITE

Now ruminate on what you have above to see how it actually works against your thinking there. Essentially, you are suggesting continuing to dream and never actually doing anything is the way to continue?? Again, spoken like a typical Nigerian there!
Re: If Africa Will Unite,we Will Become The Best Continent by Arosa(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2011
the unity of Black Africa is inevitably, but it has to be gradual and thorough. we have started already. wink

(1) (Reply)

80-yr Old Man Died Waiting For Pension In Akure! / Tiens Lagos Serves Their Whole Staff Death Wish Contract Appointment Letter / Aluko To Jonathan: Don’t Hide Under Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.