Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kim Kardashian's Wax Statue At The Madame Tussaud's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Wax Statue At The Madame Tussaud's (2072 Views)

Nicki Minaj’s Sexy Wax Figure Removed From The Madame Tussauds / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / France Immortalises Zidane Headbutt With Statue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Wax Statue At The Madame Tussaud's by anonymous6(f): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
"Kim Kardashian unveiled her wax statue today at Madame Tussauds in Times Square today, and this thing is probably the closet any of us will get to seeing what Kim sees in the mirror. Because you know the Sarong Butt Ninja had final approval on this. Then again, maybe the top pic actually is Kim. I honestly can’t tell without comparing the serial numbers on the bosoms. But what I do know is that one of these things is going to have butt sex with me, or I’m burning this entirely place down."
http://www.zimbio.com/Kim+Kardashian/articles/DZrfISuGUat/Kim+Kardashian+Final+Approval

Kim Kardashian and her wax statue

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Drake Exposed By Ex Girlfriend Catya From Bad Girls Club / She's Said To Be The Most Pretty Soldier In Nigeria! / Rev Chris Okotie And Wife, Stephanie Henshaw End Marriage Of Four Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.