Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (27651 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

Softee did you read the links you put up, they don't uphold your arguments, this articles have nothing to do with muslims hating christmas!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked

My point was not that muslims hate christmas, my point was muslims are part of the world as the world conforms to them and Jesus said the world will only love its own. My point was also that Gods precence lives through Christians and thats why the world hates us because we are not part of the world because Jesus has chosen us out in order to have eternal life.

Another point i made was that muslims hate christians, if this was not true, why would they bomb up churches because of one cartoon of the prophet mohammed that was not even done by Christians! This does not require proof because it is all around you, furthermore if you want proof reasearch it, look at babyosisi's links.

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"

Everybody has potential to be a Christian, Christ loves you and he died for you, accept him as your personal saviour today.

God bless you and remember Anyone who is thirsty can come to Jesus and drink.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2006
dear softie did you read what i wrote properly?

In the same surat on 117 Jesus said:

Never said i to them
aught except what thou
didst command me
to say, to wit,"worship,Allah, my lord and your lord
and i was a witness
over them whilst i dwelt
amongs them,when thou
didst take me up
thou wast the watcher
over them and thou
art a witness to all things

118 : if thou dost punish them
they are thy servants.
if thou dos forgive them
thou art the exalted in power
the wise.

read agian and u'll see that Jesus said he never saidanything like being your saviour
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ mukina2

which Jesus are you quoting there and where did he make such silly statements? It cant be the Jesus Christ who bought me with his blood who made those statements that in no way conform to ANY that He made in HIS word - the bible.

Perhaps you have manufactured another Jesus, He cant be the Christ. BTW there are many Jesus'es in the spanish speaking countries, perhaps you are refering to one of them.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2006
@mukina2,

You're making a very grave mistake by trying to judge Christianity by the Qur'an and Muhammad. If you carefully study the Qur'an and the history of the Jews without prejudice, you'll have to conclude that Muhammad twisted the Jewish holy scriptures as well their history to suit his personal religion, for he had no understanding whatsoever of the heritage of the Jews. If you really want  to know what Jesus said, don't take it from the Qur'an; rather, read the Bible where you'll find the authentic life, mission, ministry and teaching of the Son of God, as well those of Moses and the other prophets.

The Bible warns that false prophets will arise and come with 'another message' and 'another Jesus' - not the Jesus of the Bible (see 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 & 13). When a person rejects what the real Jesus Christ has done and taught, he or she would then be listening to a counterfeit message that preaches a counterfeit 'Jesus'. I'm confident that Muhammad has taught a false 'Christ' by offering a counterfeit message and denying the true Jesus.

To assure you, Jesus promised His saving grace to all who would believe in Him by simple faith, and this is the very thing that Muhammad tried to deny. He did not believe that Jesus Christ is the Saviour or that He could save a sinner from the wrath of God upon sin. Nevertheless, the Bible continues to offer the authentic promise of the crucified, dead, risen and ascended Saviour to all men: "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." - Matthew 18:11.

Read through the Bible carefully, and you'll find that Jesus is affirmed to be the Saviour -

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." - Luke 2:11.

"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." - Luke 19:10.

"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.." - John 12:47-48.

Jesus made a bold statement which no other prophet of whatever calling could make -

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" - John 11:25-26.

Sorry to say, Muhammad did not believe this declaration of Jesus Christ. The end? It is not surprising that he himself could not say for certain that he was saved, and thus confessed on his death bed that he did not know what Allah would do to him on the day of reckoning. In contrast, everyone who knows and has received salvation by believing in Jesus Christ in simple faith, is definitely certain of his or her destiny with the Lord Jesus Christ in glory. They know that they are saved, washed from their sins, sealed by God as His own, and destined for eternal blessings. Only a person who rejects that offer confesses a sad destiny of uncertainty. Is that the kind of 'prophet' you want to continue following - one who does not offer you a concrete word of God's forgiveness and saving power?

Please, come to Jesus Christ today and see the difference - like I did. God has opened my eyes to His truth in the Bible, and it is only there that you can actually get the true teaching and life of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is utter folly to deny the words of Jesus simply because Muhammad denied Jesus' offer of grace or anything else. Jesus does not hate anyone - His love is still available today. Ask Him to open your eyes like He did mine - and you will never be the same again.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by kellorah: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2006
bla bla bla
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
This is what muslim heaven shall be,sex,drugs and rock and roll.

Bukhari:V4B54N476-544 “The Prophet said, ‘In Paradise they will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Everyone will have two virgins who will be so beautiful and transparent the bones of their legs will be seen through their flesh.’”
Qur’an 52:17 “Verily, the Muttaqun (those who fear) will be in Gardens and Delight. Enjoying the (bliss) which their Lord has provided, and their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. ‘Eat and drink with glee, because of what you used to do.’ They will recline (with ease) on Throne Couches (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to beautiful Hur (female maidens) with big, lustrous eyes.”
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
This is our paradise as promised by Christ where we shall worship him evermore.

John 14:2-3

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (KJV)

John 17:22

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: (KJV)

John 17:24

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (KJV)
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2006
Softee:

My point was not that muslims hate christmas, my point was muslims are part of the world as the world conforms to them and Jesus said the world will only love its own. My point was also that Gods precence lives through Christians and thats why the world hates us because we are not part of the world because Jesus has chosen us out in order to have eternal life.

Another point i made was that muslims hate christians, if this was not true, why would they bomb up churches because of one cartoon of the prophet mohammed that was not even done by Christians! This does not require proof because it is all around you, furthermore if you want proof reasearch it, look at babyosisi's links.

"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"

Everybody has potential to be a Christian, Christ loves you and he died for you, accept him as your personal saviour today.

God bless you and remember Anyone who is thirsty can come to Jesus and drink.

Unfortunately you seem to prefer bunching muslims all into one , it is a free world and you can express yourself however you deem necessary .Was it insensitive that the prophet was portrayed as a terrorist? the answer is absolutely YES.Was it uncalled for that churches was burnt in the aftermath?the answer is absolutely Yes.But you refuse to see that both sides overreacted.I have done my research and Islam practiced the right way is not hatefull, unfortuantely most of babyosiosi'"s qoutes are onesided, absolutely taken out of context and some of them shokingly manufactured.As far as everbody having a potential to be christian thats true, but potentially you could be muslim, budhist, hindu,athiest it is a matter of choice and priority.And no thanks I DONT NEED JESUS CHRIST AS MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR angry. Stay blessed yourself.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2006
lahlaxia which posts are manufactured,let me know?Are you now denying the words of the Koran?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
Its LAHLAXZA and if the meaning of the koran are taken out of context yes i deny them.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

Unfortunately you seem to prefer bunching muslims all into one , it is a free world and you can express yourself however you deem necessary .Was it insensitive that the prophet was portrayed as a terrorist? the answer is absolutely YES.Was it uncalled for that churches was burnt in the aftermath?the answer is absolutely Yes.But you refuse to see that both sides overreacted.I have done my research and Islam practiced the right way is not hatefull, unfortuantely most of babyosiosi'"s qoutes are onesided, absolutely taken out of context and some of them shokingly manufactured.As far as everbody having a potential to be christian thats true, but potentially you could be muslim, budhist, hindu,athiest it is a matter of choice and priority.And no thanks I DONT NEED JESUS CHRIST AS MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR angry. Stay blessed yourself.

I will pray for you. But when you say you do not need Jesus as your personal saviour, now thats a lie, you don't want him as your personal saviour but i will pray for your deliverance. He loves you and i pray one day you will just see it for yourself!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2006
Make sure you have a pillow under your knees while praying , cause it wiil take a while , actually forever and i so dont want you to be uncomfortable while you at it. cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

Make sure you have a pillow under your knees while praying , cause it wiil take a while , actually forever and i so don't want you to be uncomfortable while you at it. cheesy

Who said i pray on my knees?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2006
Well whatever position you will be in get comfortable.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
Don't worry. I can do the impossible through Christ.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2006
All im saying is have an open mind for Christ. It is worth it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2006
I hear what you saying but i could not disagree more, nice try though.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2006
Why?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2006
Because your religion is yours and mine is mine, we should should learn to co-exist without trying to convert one to the other.If i have deep faith in what i believe in and you have deep faith in what you believe in we should just keep it that way and not try to alter each others faith.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2006
Ok, sorry if i offended you. Next time my actions should speak louder than my words.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

Because your religion is yours and mine is mine, we should should learn to co-exist without trying to convert one to the other.If i have deep faith in what i believe in and you have deep faith in what you believe in we should just keep it that way and not try to alter each others faith.

Complete balderdash, if your fellow imams and arab brothers abode by the very statements you just made, we'd not have been having this kind of thread. Is learning the coexist the same as forcing me to abide by sharia law even when i'm christian in a country whose constitution says is secular/multireligious?
Is coexisting the same as terrorist bombings, suicide attacks on innocent civilians, threats to wipe out another nation by the mad man in Iran, Hamas refusal to recognise the state of Isreal, religious riots in northern nigeria, passing fatwah on Miss Daniel of thisday newspapers, fatwah on salman rushdie for writing satanic verses (note Dan Brown is still alive, well and free!), killing somalians for watching the world cup e.t.c?

so why would the taliban in afghanistan attempt to kill a man for converting to christianity?

You my friend are not the true face of your religion!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2006
davidylan:

Complete balderdash, if your fellow imams and arab brothers abode by the very statements you just made, we'd not have been having this kind of thread. Is learning the coexist the same as forcing me to abide by sharia law even when i'm christian in a country whose constitution says is secular/multireligious?
Is coexisting the same as terrorist bombings, suicide attacks on innocent civilians, threats to wipe out another nation by the mad man in Iran, Hamas refusal to recognise the state of Isreal, religious riots in northern nigeria, passing fatwah on Miss Daniel of thisday newspapers, fatwah on salman rushdie for writing satanic verses (note Dan Brown is still alive, well and free!), killing somalians for watching the world cup e.t.c?

so why would the taliban in afghanistan attempt to kill a man for converting to christianity?

You my friend are not the true face of your religion!

Thanks i will take that as a compliment friend!!!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2006
People do not let these Muslims fool you any longer.The only language they speak is hate.

Watch this clip of regular muslims like them in indonesia seeking to kill some christian converts for praying in their own homes.

ISLAM MEANS HATRED THEY CANNOT FOOL US ANY LONGER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5HCmIKAWMk&search=muslim
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2006
That link does not play its entire contents. undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2006
and so, ?
what say you about the part you saw?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by LAHLAXZA(m): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2006
I saw some people chanting praises thats it , what ,you have a problem with chanting praises?
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2006
lmao i cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Islam a religion of hate?

we are the most peaceful people in the world,

davidylan why not get a translation Quran and check it out urself, see what Jesus the son of mary had to say its the 5th sura in the Quran, surah Al Maidah,

when u've checked it get back to me,

If Islam is a religion of hate babyosisi why then do we keep winnin converts?
and christianity that preaches love keeps losin their members to various religions.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) his messenger
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2006
Well, mukina2 hear this:

I and my entire family except my mum were former muslims for as long as we were ignorant in Muhammad's bogus claims. Today we are Christians because we have come to realise that Muhammad told a lot of lies, tried to change the Biblical narratives of the history of the Jews and the accounts of the Gospels, and his moral life was very sinful (especially his lust for women). These were the things that Muslims are not encouraged to investigate, but when anyone actually looks into the claims in the Qur'an and the life of Muhammad, the truth is clear that he was not a prophet sent from God.

Second, Islam is not a peaceful religion at all. Today, people have the freedom to choose what and how to worship; and if people convert from Christianity to other faiths, they would not be put to death. That is not the case in Islam, because a convert from Islam to other faiths is regarded as apostate who must be put to death! In which case, the typical Islamic attitude would be to murder me and my family for converting to Christianity - is that the 'peace' you're pretending here about Islam? That is what Muhammad taught, and you know it - so please stop dishing out your propaganda of Islam being 'peaceful'. The violence we have seen in the recent past following the cartooning of Muhammad does not look anything like peace, and Muslims should stop deceiving themselves and the world that these violence and terrorism are the acts of a few 'extremists'. No, they are not - they are rather the very bedrock of Muhammad's religion to kill anybody in the name of "Allah" whom the Muslim doesn't like or who dares question Muhammad's life and teachings.

Reading the Qur'an shows explicit statements portraying the hate in Muhammad's heart against Jews, Christians and atheists. Muhammad did not wait for Allah to judge matters, but took it upon himself to loot, murder, and rape female captives of war (under the excuse that it was Allah that gave him the 'revelation' in the Qur'an to do those things). How did Muhammad treat women? What do the hadiths reveal about Muhammad's moral life? What does the Qur'an say about the typical Muslim mindset about Christians and Jews? What is fuelling the hate in the minds of jihadist Muslims who will not rest until they bomb everybody and anybody to 'Allah's hell'? What is encouraging the licentious mindset of those same jihadists who long to attack non-Muslims and seize their wives as 'booties' for sex? Why are women still maltreated in the Muslim nations of the Middle East as if they are not human beings? Where do the Muslim jihadists get their impetus for their violence against humanity in hope of being rewarded with 72 virgins and rivers of liquer? What is fuelling the hate, hate, hate of the Muslim against Christians?

Let's not pretend that Islam is a religion of peace under the cover of Allah and Muhammad. Ask the Muslim women who are still treated as the devil (that is what Muhammad called them) - and they will tell you how much 'peace' they enjoy from Muhammad's men in contemporary times.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

lmao i can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

davidylan why not get a translation Quran and check it out yourself, see what Jesus the son of mary had to say its the 5th sura in the Quran, surah Al Maidah,

when u've checked it get back to me,

If Islam is a religion of hate babyosisi why then do we keep winnin converts?
and christianity that preaches love keeps losin their members to various religions.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) his messenger

You my dear it seems has very little clue about the true nature of your religion. I wont waste precious time reading the quran for goodness knows what. The plain FACT is that Jesus Christ did not and CAN NEVER have made the quotes you posted.
1. All the words of Jesus in the bible were recorded by MEN WHO KNEW HIM IN PERSON AND WALKED WITH HIM! in case you don't know, Mathew was one of the twelve disciples and he was an EYEWITNESS TO ALL HE WROTE!
2. on the other hand, the alleged quote in the quran was "revealed in a vision to mohammed", a man who was born more than 500 years after Jesus had died, resurected and gone to heaven. How convenient to smuggle Jesus into a quran that is a complete antithesis to all HE stands for!

Islam the most peaceful religion in the world? No arguments, just get BBC to put these to a worldwide vote!

Islam is winning converts? How? By threatening those already in with death so they can't go out? Or by coersion? Is the word 'winning' the right word to use here? More like forcing to me. Christianity losing converts is nothing new, Paul said in the bible, the day of the Lord shall not come until there be a falling away first! It has nothing to do with islam being a religion of 'peace'!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by retro(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

lmao i can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO! I had to laugh! HAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
@davidylan

i know a lot bout my religion and a lot bout urs cuz i spent 3 years studying ur religion so am just looking at some posts here and laughing,
most of the arguments you people put here are baseless get some facts maybe a quote or too from the Quran befroe you start sayin what you dont know,
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
One other thing to note is that when God raised the Biblical prophets, He confirmed before all the people that Moses was a servant of God - with signs and wonders, and the confirmation of Moses' revelations and visions by other prophets both in his time and afterwards. That is why the Bible drew my attention because it is not the private product of only one man claiming alone to be the sole conduit to God.

Muhammad, on the other hand, was the only one that had that conduit to "Allah" in the Qur'an, and there were no others that received revelation to either confirm or expose any hidden fallacy that he might have claimed was from Allah. Thus, when he made some rather twisted claims of Jewish history and denied the crucifixion of Jesus, his followers glibly accepted it without checking his claims. By so doing, Muhammad exposed himself as a false prophet by Biblical standards and pretended to have brought a message from the same God who raised and sent the Biblical prophets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.