Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. (2702 Views)

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Lets Talk About Estonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by agenta999(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
i am curious to know where and how one can use an EU permenent residence to work. i heard an italian permenent residence can work in germany, france and other EU COUNTRIES. please if you know about how to convert it, inform us.
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by kennybuda: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
@poster you need a working contract.
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by agenta999(f): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
kennybuda:

@poster you need a working contract.

i thought i only need a residence to convert my permanent residence permit. and i thought it is arleady an EU document, thanks.
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by dalebutt1: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
@op, As Italy is a withing the schengen you can travel with italy permenent residence and stay upto 3 months withing schengen countries, you are not allowed to take up employment during this stay thus you cant convert your italy resindence to work permit in other eu countries. your italy permit doesnt permit you travel free to either the UK or Ireland you need to obtain visas for these countries albeit they are in the eu. you need to apply for work permit to work in any other eu countries
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by unipol(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
more suggestions needed, especially from holders of eu permanent resident permit.
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by llbhuds: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
@poster, drop ur email id and i will send u the EU law and i think when you read it. you will the answer to ur question
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by agenta999(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2011
you can send it here. atleast it can still help others who are in need of the information.
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by llbhuds: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
its in my email box and it requires a pdf file to open it and i think its easier for me to send it you the poster's email, anyone who requires it also can drop his/her email id
or you can Google it , it on the internet as well
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by agenta999(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
vickybaby02@yahoo.com
Re: Let Talk About Eu Permanent Residents And Where It Can Be Converted And Work. by llbhuds: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2011
agenta999:

vickybaby02@yahoo.com

i hope you got it , the sender's name is Guess Guess

(1) (Reply)

Video: "Nigerian Pastor BUSTED For Running A 419 Scam Church In Malaysia" / A Nairalander's Visit To The Old Oyo Natoonal Park:photos / Is France A Nice Country To Relocate Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.