Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. (9685 Views)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / A Man And His Son Promise To Catch Boko Haram. / CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Aringarosa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
As our CBN Governor sat down to invent Islamic Banking for Nigerians and the President of CAN also thought of Christian Banking, I have also taken time to conduct a survey and came up with Traditional Banking for Nigeria. It will be the simplest and yet the most secured and complicated way of trusting and keeping your money with us. The name of the bank nationwide will be SANGO Bank of Nigeria (SBN).

Your money will be transported spiritually to any destination of your choice (even abroad and overseas). OPC will be the chief security at all bank locations in the southwest, Egbesu in the south south, MASSOB in the southeast and Boko Haram in the north. No need for ATM when you can just sit at home and send or receive your money by reciting some incantation on a piece of red cloth stuffed in a cow horn. The following documents will be required to start banking with us immediately: (1) the beards of a young mosquito (2) the left last toe of a cockroach (3) three strains of a lion's hair (4) a snake's egg (5) five drums of palm oil (6) six yards of white cloth. We also offer internet banking for the yahoo fans. For more enquires, please visit our website: www.sangobankng.com or call Obatala on 08032601200. We promise to serve you best even after your departure. cool tongue

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by tyson55(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
*Headache* caused by rib-crackin laughta. . . . Guy u r Wicked!. Last left toe of a cockroach?!, beard of a mosquito?!! Haba!. . . . .why not add right scrotum of a wild buffalo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!

2 Likes

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Jenny20(f): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2011
@OP - No be me and u. . . cos anybody wey make deposit 4 dis 'bank', na 4 hell e go make withdrawal. cool
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Aringarosa(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2011
tyson55:

*Headache* caused by rib-crackin laughta. . . . Guy u r Wicked!. Last left toe of a cockroach?!, beard of a mosquito?!! Haba!. . . . .why not add right scrotum of a wild buffalo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!

Relax. The bank go soon reach ur 'area'. . .
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Aringarosa(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2011
Jenny20:

@OP - No be me and u. . . cos anybody wey make deposit 4 dis 'bank', na 4 hell e go make withdrawal. cool

You dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2011
Aringarosa:

As our CBN Governor sat down to invent Islamic Banking for Nigerians and the President of CAN also thought of Christian Banking, I have also taken time to conduct a survey and came up with Traditional Banking for Nigeria. It will be the simplest and yet the most secured and complicated way of trusting and keeping your money with us. The name of the bank nationwide will be SANGO Bank of Nigeria (SBN).

Your money will be transported spiritually to any destination of your choice (even abroad and overseas). OPC will be the chief security at all bank locations in the southwest, Egbesu in the south south, MASSOB in the southeast and Boko Haram in the north. No need for ATM when you can just sit at home and send or receive your money by[b] reciting some incantation on a piece of red cloth stuffed in a cow horn.[/b] The following documents will be required to start banking with us immediately: (1)[b] the beards of a young mosquito[/] (2) the left last toe of a cockroach (3) three strains of a lion's hair (4) a snake's egg [b](5) five drums of palm oil (6) [/b]six yards of white cloth. We also offer internet banking for the yahoo fans. For more enquires, please visit our website: www.sangobankng.com or call Obatala on 08032601200. We promise to serve you best even after your departure.

Thank you.
Lmao
Do you breathe fire like sango sir ?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by White007(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2011
Ha ha ha ha. . . This is one of the funniest post i have read on Nl.

please make me the Damaging. . . oops Managing Director, Sango sees my liver. . . . oops my heart , I will do a very good job kichang!  grin grin grin grin  wink

Moderator should move this to the joke section.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by 1luvkipsus: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2011
U no dey shame!is it in dis modern world dat u re still mentionin tins like sango?wake up,d world is movin fast.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Aringarosa(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Lmao
Do you breathe fire like sango sir ?

Bluetooth, yes i do. When are you opening an account with us?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2011
Aringarosa:

Bluetooth, yes i do. When are you opening an account with us?
Get your approval first and i will know if i will open or not.perhaps,i will need to get a fire extinguisher cuz of this fire stuff.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Aringarosa(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Get your approval first and i will know if i will open or not.perhaps,i will need to get a fire extinguisher cuz of this fire stuff.

You don't need an extinguisher, the fire Sango breath is harmless to all would be account holders. tongue

The earlier you open an account the better.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by rhymz(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2011
Lol, crazy op
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Thatdave(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2011
1luvkipsus:

U no dey shame!is it in dis modern world dat u re still mentionin tins like sango?wake up,d world is movin fast.
And sanusi was talking about Islamic banking?

Agbada gburvu oviemhe oviemhe the opadine equiver of the ,
wheeeew! am trying to withraw N30 000 by incartation.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
This Should be moved to the Joke section, LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sango ko Amadioha ni,una never serious.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
I've applied. Yet to get my ATM (At The Moment) card. The spiritual transfer is quite slow
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by daywatcher: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
at least it will be an institution based on indigenous practices unlilke those that we have now. Any oversees branch?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by ideylaff: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
Don't tell me Prof Wole Soyinka is the chairman oooo and Baba 70 will be posthumous Vice Chairman over seeing the affairs of the bank on the other side cheesy

See their LOGO don ready sef,

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
ideylaff:

Don't tell me Prof Wole Soyinka is the chairman oooo and Baba 70 will be posthumous Vice Chairman over seeing the affairs of the bank on the other side cheesy

See their LOGO don ready sef,

This can't be the logo.where is Sango with fire and smoke coming from his mouth,eyes,nose and ears ?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by MMM2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
bad guy
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by ideylaff: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
This can't be the logo.where is Sango with fire and smoke coming from his mouth,eyes,nose and ears ?

@ Bluetooth, hmmmmmm Their new LOGO , the former was Obatala but after todays Board meeting new Logo was approved

Well don boy u know your gods well well. proper African man

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by seyilabi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
Any Vacancy Available cos i would like to apply for post Spiritual Head of Operations  grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Sike(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
Can sumbudy stop me 4rm lafin??Wot a funny thread. . . .Hahahahahaha *farts* Oh oh!!!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by thimbook2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2011
u be kolo!!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Ayowumie(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
my rib is cracking ooooooooo
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by atasteve: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
Very funny smiley
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by ideylaff: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
I can just imagine some defaulting on a loan or financial agreement with this bank,

Thunder go just strike am like, sharrarrarrararararrararara

Even the workers wold be fully loaded with jazzzzz

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Duke007(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
guy,u dey craze o! u want  kill person wit laugh,
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Bluetooth, hmmmmmm Their new LOGO , the former was Obatala but after todays Board meeting new Logo was approved

Well don boy u know your gods well well. proper African man

Yeah. . .You got it. grin your name must be SANGOTOPE ? grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by MARKREN: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
LWKMD This is the best post I have read in a long time @ Aringarosa u try
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by slimyem: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
i dont mind being the customer service personnel.
Just gimme an effective spiritual powder to rub on my face daily.
That way i wont have to talk too much.
All a customer needs do it look me in the eye and GBAM!problem solves!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Andrew3(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
I AM THE REGIONAL MANAGER IN DUBLIN, WE HAVE MADE OUR ACCOUNT OPENING MUCH MORE FLEXIBLE.

REQUIREMENTS :

Beards from your uncle's left armpit

Torn pocket from a prostitute's gist ring

Hair from a white man's scrotum

An Irish alligator pepper. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jokes about Marriage / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.