Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ladies And Love Potions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Love Potions (6688 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Love Potions by Grizzly(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2006
Ladies And The Love Portion Saga

Now ladies are known to sometimes "infiltrate" their man's food with that notorious stuff. Eat and love forever, granted, but can't they get the less poisonous ones? angry Doesnt 'baba' tell them the side-effects?

My friend phoned me and told me love potion related cases/death don up for him side. Bobos no dey chop 'anyhow' again. Ladies na wetin now? Please we promise to love u naturally. spare us, please! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Love Potions by abuguy64(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2006
They say 'a clever man dies,a clever man buries him'(Connie man die,connie man bury am). Chinua Achebe said "Ewi the bird says since man has learnt to shoot without missing,he has learnt to fly without perching"
A woman who uses love portion is saying "since boys have decided to be unfaithful,ladies have learnt how to prevent them from straying". Unfortunately,a lot of this love portion business end in sorrow, heart break and sometimes death! Ladies,please if a boy does not love you naturally,don't think love portion is the answer! grin cry
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Grizzly(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2006
Speak
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by flower(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2006
I've never heard of that! Women really put poison in your food to make you love them? That's low.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Grizzly(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2006
NO. Thats not it. point is, they dont figure its poisonous,
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by flower(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2006
The point is they try to use something other than the natural course of a relationship to make you love them, that's low.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by shockreaction(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2006
Are there women who are really that silly to believe in such a thing as love potions anyway? I sincerely hope not,
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by HotCoCo2: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2006
Apparently some women add their natural juices whilst preparing the food just to bind a man to her. wink
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by 2cantango(f): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Surely that can't be true undecided That's just wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by okie(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2006
I witnessed alot in college years back and to me its played out. On campus, the girls prepared it with chicken, give to their prey{boyfriend}. In doing this, the boy gives his cash to her whenever he has or gets back from home while others do it to trap and hold on to guy.For God sake , this things don't last.

Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Grizzly(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2006
ok thats a nice one, in chicken!!? wonder how many people can resist that, ?
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by okie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2006
Anything one does in life as both +ve and -ve effects but its left to us to chose which one we want and as for the love portion aspect. How do you expect man made love to last long without damaging something in the so called relationship.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by whitelexi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2006
If a man doesnt love u, u may use the potion and it may work in the short run but when it wears out, he will still not love u
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by kimba(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2006
hhmmmm

potions and charms, they are the same. The one i heard of is about someone who used a charm on this guy(that she liked, but who didnt like her), and the guy did not know what he was doing until he married her.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by aloib(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2006
i dont believ in all dis love portions, even if a guy uses it on me, would never work on me, lai lai
kimba:

hhmmmm

potions and charms, they are the same. The one i heard of is about someone who used a charm on this guy(that she liked, but who didnt like her), and the guy did not know what he was doing until he married her.

hey bro, wats gud?
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by taiwotee: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2006
, how can the male be carefull of there females , human beigs are more of experience animals , how the females has power to go at all lent to the cranes of life love there males when the natural love of missing in them ,, however where it involves charms , the leafs of a tree will fade one day , the book of the secret will be open . Pl run away from negative charm , if you ask me , is there a positive charms ? , haaa haaaaa , hmmm, there is !, the positive charms is ask God for a divine and true love of your female's or male's to be , the lucky charms that keeps love and body and soul togerther without negative charms is the words of God.
, cheesy grin Taiwo : taiwotee2003@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Rhodalyn(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by tamia(f): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2006
i tho't these things happened only in movies! so do people really give u stuff to eat n u start loving them? puh-leeze dats bogus!
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by baby4u2(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ flower, girl where have u been. its rampant ohhhhhhh
@ shockreaction, people spend time and money on such nonsense and yes it really works, i know a lady that boost about it to her friends and even tries to introduce it to them, meanwhile her husband is like mumu for her.
@ tamia it happens in real life too, what u see in movies especially nigerian movies are emmulation of some true facts of the nigerian culture. it dey happen.

so guys dont make ur girl do it to u.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by raphy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2006
hi all!
the thing called love portion exist, many girls does it some end in tragedy others
end with good note so don't fool any body here tell ur baba not to add too much
love medicine  for you girls he ll love u as long as u love him wink kiss
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by kimba(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
@tamia

i tho't these things happened only in movies! so do people really give u stuff to eat n u start loving them? puh-leeze that is bogus!

You know Nigerians always excel wellu wellu in bad bad things.

theres this one i heard about, a true story, a guy that liked a girl, tried his best to win her affection and she didnt budge. He tried all the avenues he could, she said no. The guy got angry that he had been despised, went to native docs and did 'magun' on her(without her knowledge). Magun is a yoruba word, meaning 'dont climb.

At the end of the day, she finally found herself the sweetheart she wanted, cutting the long story short, she and her new guy got married, but sorry to say, her new husband died the next morning after the wedding(in his sleep). She then receives an anonymous note from the first suitor guy, that she has been cursed with magun. The mental torture, pain, despair has turned her almost to a broom-stick. Till today, shes not married.

Thats Nigeria for you!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Idekeson(m): 2:03am On Apr 12, 2006
kimba:

@tamia
theres this one i heard about, a true story, a guy that liked a girl, tried his best to win her affection and she didnt budge. He tried all the avenues he could, she said no. The guy got angry that he had been despised, went to native docs and did 'magun' on her(without her knowledge). Magun is a yoruba word, meaning 'don't climb.
At the end of the day, she finally found herself the sweetheart she wanted, cutting the long story short, she and her new guy got married, but sorry to say, her new husband died the next morning after the wedding(in his sleep). She then receives an anonymous note from the first suitor guy, that she has been cursed with magun. The mental torture, pain, despair has turned her almost to a broom-stick. Till today, shes not married.
Thats Nigeria for you!!!!

Another Naija myth. How come such story always start with "theres this one i heard"
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Idekeson(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2006
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by kimba(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2006
@Idekeson

twas a true story!!! the person that told me was a half-brother to the person that died, i mean the dead guy!!
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Idekeson(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2006
kimba:

@Idekeson
twas a true story!!! the person that told me was a half-brother to the person that died, i mean the dead guy!!

Still doesn't substantiate the story.
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by kimba(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2006
@Idekeson
No sweat bro, the dead guy cannot rise again to come tell you the truth!!
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by eveseh(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2006
lol
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by mukina2: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2006
hey grizzly aw cud u post this no one can put portions to force love maybe i'll make a portion for you tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Grizzly(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2006
ok, i'm itching to eat that, tongue
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by Seun(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2007
Natural juices in food. Oh dear. Won't the food be rather smelly? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Love Potions by omoge(f): 2:07am On Jul 12, 2007
i wonder too how natural juices of some igbe, ito and some mucus be a love portion. those are the only things that comes out of the private part abi. so which one be the portion? the ito (piss) or the mucus?

Free your mind, Ignorant is a disease undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girl Prepared For Me For Me Today. / Anal Sex: 21+ /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.