Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua (13265 Views)

AFCON 2012: Equatorial Guinea Vs Zambia (0 - 1) On January 29th 2012 / AFCON 2012: Equatorial Guinea Vs Senegal (2 - 1) On January 25th 2012 / AFCON: Equatorial Guinea Vs Libya (1 - 0) On 21 January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by naijanow: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
Let's look at this man, Prophet T.B. Joshua and see if he has prophesied about football before - or is this upcoming Guinea match his first football prophecy. Let's see whether he's a true man of God or a fake.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V84Pm1VSUc&feature=channel_video_title[/flash]
FIFA U20 FOOTBALL MATCH NIGERIA VS FRANCE

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOkiZqcJ6uE[/flash]
WORLD CUP QUALIFIER NIGERIA VS MOZAMBIQUE

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_YA8bET0E[/flash]
WORLD CUP QUALIFIER NIGERIA VS KENYA

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrOsQfgDb8[/flash]
FIFA WORLD CUP OPENING MATCH SOUTH AFRCIA VS MEXICO
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by engrj(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lets Just wait & see what Happen Next.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Pharoh: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
Who has the video of his prediction about 2moro's match?
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Tapiya(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
this is not a clear cut prophesy jor, everyone can do that and deny it the next day.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Andrew3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
I keep wondering when he will predict the capture and end of boko haramism angry angry angry
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by ak47mann(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
oh well,pastors indeed cool
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by executinal(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
If i should respect any man of GOD in Nigeria, i will not respect any other person than Prophet T.B JOSHUA. His charity work alone is enough for me to prove him perfect. This is a man don't own his own private car, nor private jet etc, still people always talk about him.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by deadie(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
4cking liar. 'That is the seven grace'. Was the guy that scored for France slim? Why didn't he predict the score line? 4cking lying 'men of God'. Only dumb i.diots gives credence to this guy and his likes.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by mikeapollo: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
People will be shocked after the match on Saturday!, let's wait and see.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by mployer(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
what has he said about the match?
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by hardbody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lying Thief. I could have done a lot better, saying so much and meaning little. How people can get sucked in by this guy beats me. Dolts.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by vislabraye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
WHat concerns any serious pastor with match prediction?
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by andyanders: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
@deadie
U don’t call people I.diots because fools like you are blind. We believe the man of God and remember that the poster quoted him out of contest by putting his Heading as he did.

If someone says, if you can come together and pray to God, things can change. Is that supposed to be a bad prophecy? Have you likes, taken their time to watch this man of God before you start criticizing him?
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by frenchman2: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
poster, your heading is misleading.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
NIGERIA - 0
GUINEA  - 1
T.B. Joshua's prediction last sunday.
Goal to come after a long strugle by both sides according to him.
He also insinuated that the goal was to come towards the end of second half.

'you know its been a long time i talked about football. . . ' he said jokingly.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Otunbakay(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
deadie:

4cking liar. 'That is the seven grace'. Was the guy that scored for France slim? Why didn't he predict the score line? 4cking lying 'men of God'. Only dumb i.diots gives credence to this guy and his likes.
Haha! Gently now! What wound you say is the problem with u now? Nobody is forcing u to accept their teachings, leave them 4 God to judge. Ha! I fear u o.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nigeria to win 3 - 0
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
andyanders:

@deadie
U don’t call people I.diots because fools like you are blind. We believe the man of God and remember that the poster quoted him out of contest by putting his Heading as he did.

If someone says, if you can come together and pray to God, things can change. Is that supposed to be a bad prophecy? Have you likes, taken their time to watch this man of God before you start criticizing him?

i was reading all posts without looking at who posted them, the moment i saw the blind part, my mind went straight to you and Lo. you are the same fool.
you need to check that thing you call head,
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by seedord247(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
why the Guy they use BodyGuard?
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Lovine: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2011
No body believed Jesus even His own people we don't have to worry about what blind people are saying.
Unbelievers are always with us even if the prophecy is fulfilled or not still people will talk. I BELIEVE THE PROPHET, if contrary tell me his prophecy that was never fulfilled even in the Bible there are prophecies we are waiting for it's fulfillment and they must come to pass. If Nigeria lost without doing what the man of God said still they will talk and not believe
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by efepro(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2011
U dn't knw what u have until u lose it, A lot of people wil not only perish,but DIE of ignorance and foresight,
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Phony200(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2011
given a football match has three possible endings, he's 33.3% accurate. I wonder what his profile name on stakersden is ,
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2011
Lovine:

No body believed Jesus even His own people we don't have to worry about what blind people are saying.
Unbelievers are always with us even if the prophecy is fulfilled or not still people will talk. I BELIEVE THE PROPHET, if contrary tell me his prophecy that was never fulfilled even in the Bible there are prophecies we are waiting for it's fulfillment and they must come to pass. If Nigeria lost without doing what the man of God said still they will talk and not believe

TB JOshua is nothing close to Jesus.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
TB JOSHUA. . . . . . . NIGERIA MUST WIN THIS MATCH TODAY. . . . .LETS WAIT AND SEE
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Tb forcast coming true. 1-0, oops, 1-1.
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
TB JOSHUA. . . . . . I THOUGHT U SAID 1 - 0
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
[size=16pt]Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TB JOSHUA, bow your head in GRAND shame
[/size]
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by zenus(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by Etomazone(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
Where did you hear that he stated the scores for the match, if you listen to all his prophecies, he never gives scores, he only talks in parables like His father Jesus Christ did. Please crave for correctness and accuracy of information.

See His words below again:

“People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by cgem: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Etomazone:

Where did you hear that he stated the scores for the match, if you listen to all his prophecies, he never gives scores, he only talks in parables like His father Jesus Christ did. Please crave for correctness and accuracy of information.

See His words below again:

“People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”

The match is over and he is so so wrong! Why should football become religious, the hardworking and tactical team wins or looses or draws! God can only act when a team is prepared! Do you think the spanish guys won the world cup because they are christians? Hell NO! They worked hard and God honored their hardwork! Nigerians are so gullible and deceived and you are one of them unfortunately! For your information the match ended 2:2 so tell you man that he lied and God does not lie! NONSENSE!
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by ak47mann(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
some of the preachers should slow down from brain washing people,
Re: Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua by sholylaw(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
the prophesy came to pass, he said nigeria is not going to win and that goal will come in last min, we all saw it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claude Puel Appointed As New Manager Of Leicester City / CAF Reveal Final Five For African Footballer Of The Year- Mikel Obi Missing! / ‘joshua Will Beat Fury, Wilder Mercilessly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.