Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Download Songs From joromi.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Songs From joromi.com (6950 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Download Songs From P-square's New Album / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 5:07am On Sep 08, 2007
search for songs and download them here

http://www.joromi.com

---------------------------------------------------

http://music.afriville.com/

1. view page source (right click on page)

2. find in page = so.addVariable("wimpyApp"

so.addVariable("width", "399"wink;
so.addVariable("wimpyApp", "http://music.afriville.com/musicxml.php?vkey=50adb0e71943adc8015c");
so.addVariable("wimpySkin", "http://music.afriville.com/skin.xml");

3. copy wimpyapp url = http://music.afriville.com/musicxml.php?vkey=50adb0e71943adc8015c

4. open wimpyapp url in a browser

<filename>http://music.afriville.com/audio/151.mp3</filename>
<title>Eldee - African Chiquito Remix</title>

5. copy filename url = http://music.afriville.com/audio/151.mp3

6. open in web browser, either automatically download or FILE > SAVE PAGE AS (SAVE)

7. Rename file to appropriate title

links are examples of what you should be looking for to copy
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by acidrop(f): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by naija4laif: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2007
ahhh tanx man already did it nd it worked,
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
i am working on an easier solution you can use on any wimpy based site to download.

i hope i can get this done. This is easier to do

1. open this link = http://music.afriville.com/audio/151.mp3

2. change the number 151 to any number and you should get a song
now as at the time of writing the maximum number you can use is 152. so you can find a song between 2 and 152 now. obviously they will be adding more.

3. open this link = http://music.afriville.com/nkem-owoh-i-go-chop-your-dollar-m151.html
don't worry about the nkem owoh part it works just changing the number

4. change the number m151 to the marching number in step 2. then you should get the song title.

eg
download song = http://music.afriville.com/audio/15.mp3
song name = http://music.afriville.com/nkem-owoh-i-go-chop-your-dollar-m15.html

enjoy

if you have links to webstreaming nigerian or african songs. Kindly drop them hopefully someone will find solutions
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by lalaboi(m): 4:11am On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by acidrop(f): 4:19am On Sep 10, 2007
lala, wassup, can i get african china from ur esnip abeg?
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
Oh this one is very easy

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.browse

1. Click on a song

2. Under the player you will find
Add to your profile or webpage:

3. Copy the content from the box
eg. <object width="192" height="80"><param name="naijapals" value="http://www.naijapals.com/muzik/player.swf?soundPath=naijapals_com_music_decodeduncoderecorde_2232.mp3&songid=&autoplay=1&now_playing=Oga police - p square - psquare"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.naijapals.com/muzik/player.swf?soundPath=naijapals_com_music_decodeduncoderecorde_2232.mp3&songid=&autoplay=1&now_playing=Oga police - p square - psquare" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="192" height="80"></embed></object>

4. From the soundPath section
soundPath=naijapals_com_music_decodeduncoderecorde_2232.mp3&songid=&autoplay=1&now_playing=Oga police - p square - psquare

5. Copy from naijapals to .mp3 = naijapals_com_music_decodeduncoderecorde_2232.mp3

6. Add it at the end of this link = http://www.naijapals.com/system/cache/music/

so it will now be

http://www.naijapals.com/system/cache/music/naijapals_com_music_decodeduncoderecorde_2232.mp3

7. Automatically download and save or do File > Save Page As (depending on your browser

enjoy
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
I need more links please.

I should have a site up hopefully this week so you can directly download instead of going through the source codes lol.
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2007
Here we are as promised search for Nigerian songs and right click to download them

http://joromi.com

I need links please if you can provide me with links I guess everyone will be happy

I only have limited links to songs now so I hope you guys can help
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by acidrop(f): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2007
in d naijapal website, hw can u download d song to ur mp3 or ipod undecided
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2007
i have placed links for easy accesibility on joromi.com you can go through all the songs or search if it is there. All the songs on the joromi.com are from naijaapal, I am trying to add more links. and I will try to update them as quickly as possible

right click on the song and SAVE AS, obviously you check for the naems as well that is the best I could get.

Then transfer to your Ipod like you will normally do since it is already in mp3 format. If you know other websites kindly drop them here so we can work on putting everything into one place.
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2007
Mr Guru, d naijapals one is no longer working, crack it again abeg,
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
just one small note for mr Cactus and your diabolical illegal cheating (419) ideas, you've done nothing incredible, anyone that can switch on a pc can do it, all u need to do is to download this free tool

http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/

then download the music player, and open it with the decompiler, it will show u where the files are stored, its a really really basic thing, anyone can do it. Infact you don't need to be able to switch on a computer to do it, once youre human and you can read, its very very easy.

Its FREE TOOLS but remmeber its illegal and by doing this youre supporting piracy and not encouraging people to buy music from artist and killing our artists, if ure an artist or if u life depends on your music selling and someone is leaching you off (practically stealing for senseless reasons) how would u feel?,

so mr cacus or whatever, take a nap and think of a better thing to do in life so that you don't end up in trouble, in this life, remember its a small world, no matter what you do, you too could be leached, if you leache artist from their source of income, be sured ud get rewarded.

please dont twist this, am not dissing you, youre quite intelligent - but try to use your brain towards building(inventing) something and not waste youre time breaking things,

am off,

**peace***
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by lalaboi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
cactus!  please no mind that guy jare!
419 dey abuse 419 lol!

erm,  go try imeems  som streaming dey der too!

abeg do that naijapals again!
washere jo!

acid i go put am 4 u jare!
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
aluta4live:

so mr cacus or whatever, take a nap and think of a better thing to do in life so that you don't end up in trouble, in this life, remember its a small world, no matter what you do, you too could be leached, if you leache artist from their source of income, be sured ud get rewarded.

please don't twist this, am not dissing you, youre quite intelligent - but try to use your brain towards building(inventing) something and not waste youre time breaking things,

I understand what you mean. So can you also tell google to stop their search engines? because you can find books music and other softwares through google to download. is google paying all these people you download their stuff? obviously no. If I am able to do what I can do which I will try to continue but afriville and naijapals they do something crazy which bugs me but I will try to update asap.

So we need to stop google, microsoft, yahoo and other search engines and content providers before anyone can stop me if I can still continue what I am doing.

Not sure how to use imeems will figure it out. My target is radiopalmwine which I don't think is possible. lol

you mentioned something about downloading a flash decompiler. Ok so why don't you try it if it works and see how long it takes you to get the songs if it works. instead of everybody stressing. I am trying to do most of the work so people can take time out. Pretty much same thing for google. normally before everyone or ideally most people go to libraries now google or other search engines brought all the resource together that you may technically not need to go to a library. you can remotely log on to a library and request for books or research

Of course anyone can do this. It all depends on efficiency and speed of getting it done. If you have the right tools definitely someone with limited knowledge about scripting can get this done.

The links still work you may now have to copy and paste until i find a solution

joromi.com

if you have more links drop them
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2007
youre making it sound like youre doing something intelligent when its just bare easy things, haba, come out clear do u think the people are are illiterate?? , come on guy, even an unborn baby can do it, its just like opening a work in microsoft word, lol, its obvious no one comes to your joromi.com except dodgy guys like u , (i mean your mates) , lol , till u get caught, Infact listen to the name JO - RO - MI , lol ,

Am off, continuing brainstorming in d dark when people are there breaking ground and inventing stuffs, clear ur brain and think AHEAD, progress, everyone is progressing, !!!
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 1:39am On Sep 17, 2007
eh eh eh,

i feel like crying
i feel like begging pple to visit the site lol

this is a personal project depending on how much i want to get work done on it and what i want people to be able to do.

did i say it is difficult to do. all i said is efficiency and speed, time

lol

ok we need to stop google from what they are doing
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2007
google invented , not copied grin , J- O - R - O - M - I , is copied, nothing original appears on it, try something more fascinating as a personal project, not "ARTIST RIP OFF" den,
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2007
google - content aggregation

they did not invent the content they only brought tools to make it easier for you to find.

what is google dance.

what does google robots do

why can you find cached pages on google and other search engines.

they copy contents onto their servers.

FYI joromi is not copyin but linking
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by youngdigi(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2007
Cactus, pls disregard that aluta's comments, that person is clearly a hater

aluta, why are u so mad at the world?? I mean this guy just came in here to expose his idea, stupid or not, copied or not, piracy or not, atleast he is man enough to share his idea with the world, and nothing but the best comes for ppl that way, fyi, i am a computer science major as well and i can do what he has just done but i wasnt proactive enough to put an idea like that out there for the people to consume, which is where his credit lies

it seems u are the one that needs to find soemthing to do with ur time instead of gettin on internet messageboards to hate on ppl's goals
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by lalaboi(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2007
aluta's jus jealous! lol! e det pain d guy! lik say he had d idea to do dis b4 and cactus did it b4 him lol!
anybodi can do it indeed! go giv obasanjo gan! if im go am! shio!!

abegi! cactus! do d naija pal thingy na! ah! person dey wait na lol!
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
the naijapals links are working. you have to copy and paste them into your web browser. Still trying to figure out how to avoid copying and pasting. Unfortunately I don't have any other major source of Nigerian songs these are the major two I can get for now.
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
poor cactus and your impotent entourage, lol grin , Good luck with ur brainstorming, am off, all d best,
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by loungr(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
interesting,,

aluta4live check ur mailbox
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2007
nutten came thru (my mailbox), u can give me where i can contact u, i think ure from afriville.com , if ure running on apache, i can tell u how to block these evil guys here, more so ,
i dont know wat ure structure is like, another way will be:

to create a cron job, that iterates through your database and renames the music files while updating it relavantly in the database (say every 12hrs) , which means Mr. J-O-R-O-M-I, will have to manually go through over 300 tracks to rename, probably every 12 hrs, lol, grin, haha, .this is just one of the ways, i have over 4 more ways in my head on how to block and fraustrate these touts,

@ loungr keep in touch.

PROMOTE ARTIST DONT KILL AND STEAL FROM THEM, ONLY THE DEVIL DOES THAT!!!
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2007
oh perfect, cron jobs will rename your files hm but you still have your links so I can make a spider to also scrape for the information i need. Oh I just realised I don't have to do any other thing just let the spider do the work for me. Oh no very bad idea, guess what, you will have dead links in your search engine results for audio criteria. well that can be easily taken care of. just create a custom 404 and redirect to your music section simple. but you may loose credibility as your service may not be reliable. so think about quality of service. hm so probably you want to encrypt your links next.

Tell me your technique and I will tell you how to pull the information I need ah ah ah .

Cron jobs + Spider = Joromi

I can tell you more ways. block joromi.com, block the ip for joromi., hm proxy servers = sweet, Tor = Fantastic am already falling in love. Oh by the way, I can also change the ip for my site ehe h eh . hm what next can he do lets see. hm maybe do something with referers. Oh, Thank Lord Google, Thank you for giving me the power to use you the way I deem fit to be able to circumvent firewalls.

Oh remember, I can also post the links on forums so individuals also use their ips, whao you end up blocking everyone and your site is down.

well you can definitely password protect your directory from listing. So the next thing you can do is to stream. Hey eh eh Streamripper. will always do the job. OH i thought about that because radiopalmwine is my target and I cannot get their directory read. So i can use streamripper to download the songs and upload onto my server though it may take time, it will do u job, Oh no , I can tell my friends make grids to increase computing power. Another way buy servers in china thanks to copyright issue. Oh that reminds me I already have friends in china. eh eh So i can upload the songs on my servers and download.

Oh the most hardcore way. pay people to buy cds in nigeria big bucks, rip them and upload them to my server. oh what a shame if i am extremely determined you can't stop me sorry dude. your means are all expired wan wan wan. oh poor aluta continua , don't cry I am not going that far now. I will think about it. If anyone is interested I can give you plan and talk to you about the little i know regarding security. oh I need to go to karaoke now.

The best way to block me. is hold on let me think, thinking,

how about talking with record labels to start something like napster or itunes. hm MMS, also think about partnering with MTN. Oh how will you pay, well you can use airtime minutes to pay or buy credit like you buy cards for phone or get a membership subscription. whao

Imagine the possibilities. oh wait. aluta said cactus is evil. cool. aluta do you buy audio cds by the roadside? what do you call that let us assume some are genuine.

what is a cactus? get it, go get a clue and you've being schooled. cover your grounds before giving any baseless suggestions. promote artist ok cool, well more people may have the opportunity to listen to nigerian songs now. people who are reluctant to buying cds or who don't have the means of finding the songs. eh eh eh. promote artist. what do you think or say now if u still know how to type. probably 15wpm. OH my chinese friend listened to african queen and she loves it lol. maybe i should cover the african part and turn it to chinese.

Ok next thing suggest prison. I have got that covered dude.

我希望每个人都能相处融洽,像你这样的人应该被禁止思考或说一些不切实际的话
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by aluta4live: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2007
Lol,

wats all dose trash, lol, Kai grin , guy u funny die, total trash, there will be no dead links from google, and the site will be fine, 100% , and about that spider bot or watever, forget that my guy , no way there, lol, I see u look 419sh thats the way u con many innocent people that dont know the stuff, all those crazy grammers that are wrong.,, go rest jo, and yea, send me ur i can help u out sha, cos i know u need job and money cheesy , but ure angry with artists cos they are makin big money selling their music and big charisma making fans, ok i see u have a few fans, lol, and maybe some lil moni, anyway, this is my last post on the topic, i will try to contact those sites sha, u dont worth my time,

bye grin
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Cactus(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2007
aluta4live:

Lol,

wats all dose trash, lol, Kai grin , guy u funny die, total trash, there will be no dead links from google, and the site will be fine, 100% , and about that spider bot or watever, forget that my guy , no way there, lol, I see u look 419sh thats the way u con many innocent people that don't know the stuff, all those crazy grammers that are wrong.,, go rest jo, and yea, send me your i can help u out sha, because i know u need job and money cheesy , but ure angry with artists because they are makin big money selling their music and big charisma making fans, ok i see u have a few fans, lol, and maybe some little moni, anyway, this is my last post on the topic, i will try to contact those sites sha, u don't worth my time,

bye grin

it is absolutely pointless explaining anything to you because your iq is as small as the emoticon above
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by mrmetoo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2007
Please mr. aluta go and sit down somewhere abeg. He's helping some of us out that don't have easy access to our naija artists.

@cactus
Good job!!! Keep doing what u do. I tried switching the source code as u explained above but i wasn't able to download it to my comp. It simply just played from the web, i think. I'm trying to save it on my comp so that I can put it on mp3 player or burn it on a cd. here's the link i switched around just to see what i did wrong

http://www.naijapals.com/system/cache/music/naijapals.com_musicdecodeduncoderecorde_318d3a0bc3fe94312f97aa7639aefa34.mp3

Its from naijapals too but I couldn't find it on joromi.com. I don't think it has been added yet. Can you do the same from duduradio.com
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by ofokasibe: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
hmm , cool
Re: Download Songs From joromi.com by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hey guys there is this new Nigerian artiste i was listening to,his name is FEMI, his music is really good just thought id let you know, u can listen to his songs on www.myspace.com/femigotsoul or http://www.sturvs.com/Music/Ma_Pa_Mi_By_FEMI_Featuring_Ego/

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Wande Coal - Ololufe And Taboo Translation / Banky Wellington - Wonderful Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.