Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. (7153 Views)

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? / Is Watching Matches At Viewing Centres Fun Filled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by abord: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
well Barcelona is a nice team to watch anytime any day but the issue of cheating may God deliver them , u can't take it away from them because i want u people to understand the fact that Barcelona is a UEFA favorite, in a Spanish league where it is just two horse race among the rest of the team i.e Barcelona or real Madrid, looking at it from this angle, the head coach of Madrid is unwanted in the league so what did u expect of-course they'll do everything to support the other team. Anyway they still remain the best team in the world. Gunners 4life.
shocked
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hiss
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Osrachingy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
Yall haters are chicken yall are peacocks! Hatin best play yall bout to get peeled off! We play d best game, u rily feel soft! This is real talk, i av to restart! Only an enemy of progres wil hate la blaugrana! VISCA EL BARCA!
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by DisGuy: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
Spanish football is too slow for my liking anyway, fall asleep all the time

i hate that they get a foul every time someone barge into another player

or you only have to look at the ref then raise your hand and the referee blows his whistle, for a foul

i like watching barca against premier league teams though at least the pace is faster and you get some hard tackles!!
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Mcleo007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
All you haters can go hug a 100 transformers for all we care. After all, jealous ones still envy. Visca Barca!
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Pharoh: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
Ibime:

Barca don't allow anyone else to play that's why watching them is boring. Footie is supposed to be a 2-sided affair. The only time I enjoy watching Barca match is when they play Madrid, Chelsea or JM's Inter cos those are the only teams who make the match a 2-sided affair. Watching Xavi make 800 passes a game makes me dizzy. They should give the opposition a chance to attack them and then Ill start watching Barca matches.

This is the whole summary of my position about barca, the high pressing is killing football, i have seen smaller teams destroy them when they allowed them to play their game.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by speeder(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
Whether cheats or not, jealousy confronts most fans who are not Barcelona, how can you say u get bored? U are a pretty imposter in d guise of a football fan. Be truthful to yourself.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by oc2fish: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
I hate the way Baca play and the way Ref help them out of match situation .I am a referee and i know when one is biase. I belive that if they play in EPL every weekend team like QPR, Everton etc will beat them.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by asha80(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
only idiots will make this statement.if football is meant to be a two sided affair then the opposition need to step up their game.imagine people saying that they pass ball amongst themselves too much are they supposed to give you the ball willingly so that you would play

if want to attack them then do it and stop moaning.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by ddippset(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
watching barca play is like an er*tic dream for all you haters. tell urself the truth. just like a lust b*tch in a desert island seeking o*gasm, deep inside you keep asking for more. or perhaps barca's play style serenades you.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by montelik(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
asha 80:

only idiots will make this statement.if football is meant to be a two sided affair then the opposition need to step up their game.imagine people saying that they pass ball amongst themselves too much   are they supposed to give you the ball willingly so that you would play  

if want to attack them then do it and stop moaning.

Yes na. If Barca no gree to give other teams chance to play, someone will soon institute rules that limit d amount of passes or possession that is allowed before a shot on target or credible attacking intention. Just like you have d shot clock in basketball./sarc

grin grin
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by tushbobo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
If watchin d good football played by barca makes u sick then go hug transformer
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Nickydrake(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
Was so happy when Inter took them out last two seasons that I held some people to ransom with green and black bottles.
grin

I think it's fair to say i felt a greater measure of elation that day than when Man U, my fav team, won the champions league in 2008. It's that bad. grin

Okay, no one's asking them to "let the other side play", that would only be say, euthanasia. But they don't have to be so darn arrogant and dare i say sadistic in their style of play. And like they ain't good enoygh by themselves, UEFA's gotten in the habit of awarding them dubiousadvantages.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by fredoooooo: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
if u hate Barca go watch rugby , simply means u hate footbal , GBAM grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by medjai(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
fredoooooo:

if u hate Barca go watch rugby , simply means u hate footbal , GBAM grin grin grin grin grin
You couldn't have said it any better.
Barca play football as it should be played. Other teams should copy them.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by 1025: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
i don't watch barca. i hate them the way they hate mourinho. they are like our pdp. they hate strong opositions. if they see madrid, they will start rooling on the floor. when they met inter's mourinho, they were using all forms of intimidations. i hate teams that 11 players rush to ref at every instance. name any bad officiating in champions'league and u will see barca behind it. we are waiting for this year's show of shame when the game starts getting serious.
they are a a very good side no doubt but their diving and rolling in the floor is crazy.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Barca makes me wanna cry when i watch them, they are like a very pretty girl with so much perfection and beauty that keeps you imagining whether u are dreaming or awake. Am a spurs fan, but i give it to them, they are d best team n dis planet for now.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by mrofficial(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Barca = Through pass.

I think they should learn to do some stunts in the air.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by kaypumpin2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
Joke?
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Gbenge77(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2011
is it barcas fault that they play a 'possesion' game?The fact is that they are the best team in the world and every footy team should try and emulate their style.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Effiko(m): 3:54am On Oct 08, 2011
they paly well buh dia CHEATING is gross . . . . . . dont knw how 2 hate dem tho
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by richjohn1(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2011
I stopped wtching Barca's a long time ago, Its not football that barca plays they play Monopoly, I usually ask my younger brother what he's watching in a one sided monopolistic game! Like someone said I prefer to watch paint dry than watch xavi-messi-pique-iniesta make a 1001passes among themselves, mschew, I hiss is catunlanya
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by eyoniggar(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
Lol, Thank you my paddy,galactico, you have polished our shine the more with this "BAD BELLE" thread
u created. Appreciation.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by usbcable(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
wow

I hate barcelona not because of their style of play but primarily because they are an opposition to Real Madrid and everyother thing related to it.

Quite true their style of play i.e. passing the ball is their strongest arsenal and i wouldn't blame them using it.
i believe that you use whatever works best for you in warfare and they have so far honned the passing game to work well for them.

About their cheating, if i must say, they happen to do in coincidentally in conjuction with uefa against some top sides. But that dont make them a boring side. they just kinda picked up a bad habit and also honned it perfectly to their advantage.

About their so-called possesion game, I laugh because its a passing game done at the back alves to pique to puyol to abidal to puyol to pique to alves and then to xavi and iniesta that pass 10 times between them selves. But its what they know how to do and they sure are good at it.
hence for every weapon in war there exists an antidote and the anti dote to their continous passing the ball around is to hit them on a counter.
just like a guerilla unit hits an army invasion during battles.

They are a great side nonetheless. Boring? I dont think.
I feel the sense of boringness comes from the fact that they seem unbeatable or rather hard to beat.
And thats why they hate El-Mister José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho becuase the guy no they gree at all for them
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
Im a die hard United fan, but hating the way Barca play is an anti soccer proposition.Why hate the best.They cheated against Madrid,but they are incomparable.Xavi is a wizard! messi is fantastic.I luv those boys.Up United!
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
have you ever watched an orchestra (FC Barcelona) perform? with the conductor(Pep Guardiola) directing the tune? Go see a Barca play and you won't want the match to end. TRUST ME.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by AlabaSlim: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mehn dos guyz r d best tin dat has hapun 2 futbol-dey mk pple tink futbol is EASI 2 PLAY

i piti madrid wen mou wil leave dem(dey wil end up like chelsink & inta)
forza utd
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by Benny25: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2011
honestly, guys i dont see any reason for this much hatred for a team that gives complete team work. its a game of 11 against 11, the opposition should find there own way of getting the ball off the feet of the Barca players. u fail to see the deliberate tackles from opposing team especially madrid (supa copa recently marcello hacking of fabregas before he was red carded), and you blame the referees for supporting a just call. opposing team results to hard tackles out of frustration and desperation to win balls. stop the envy and appreciate good football played by the best football team presently, but if u are still unrepentant you can go ahead and french kiss a COBRA
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by galatico(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
I still insist that Barcelona are cheats to football, Messi dives like a swimmer dives into the pool, Busquest dives like he has been shot in the leg, I can go on counting, the fact is that Barcelona players are cheat everyone of them.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by asha80(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
galatico:

I still insist that Barcelona are cheats to football, Messi dives like a swimmer dives into the pool, Busquest dives like he has been shot in the leg, I can go on counting, the fact is that Barcelona players are cheat everyone of them.

bad belle haha.nothing will make real madrid win la liga even with mourinho as long as guardiola is there.

real madrid now are a bunch of thugs.getting red cards here and there even against small teams like levante.

wait messi dives  as you sure you know who messi is  .why don't you caution master diver di maria before opening your rotten mouth.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by usbcable(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
its normal to hate a rival
and thats the only reason I dislike them.
i dont buy the idea of hating barcheatlona them for their football prowess, cheating or no cheating.
Re: I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. by karpenter: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2011
Guys, you don’t hate Barca. You are just disgusted by the fact that Barca constantly thrashes your substandard British teams. For Chelsea fans, the grudge is because he’s torturing your “special one” who gave you the mediocre-colonial-falling-empire-league title after fifty years.

I despise everything concerning that useless discriminating British state and always extremely glad anytime their teams are defeated in any tournament. Actually, I am still celebrating their disgraceful elimination in the ongoing Rugby world cup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Fc 2009/2010 Home And Away Kits / Top 11 Footballers Who Cried On The Pitch / FA Cup: Man United Vs Arsenal [2 -0] On Sat 12th March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.