Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? (1667 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by doublekay: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
Who would have thought fashion trends would come to people pulling their pants and exposing their butts

This act of sagging is something that have eating deep into our community that even in cooperate organization people sag. I don't need to tell about some of my colleagues in the office that sags even their suits.

though before now this fashion trend have been known to be popular amongst the young ones but as it stands the older populace are begining to present a fair representation in the sagging world

something happened today that made me want to ask this question will sagging ever end

on my way back from work today i was driving right behind a commercial motor bike that had on it a fair, big, thick skinned, middle aged woman guess should be in her late 40s, she was putting on a navy blue tight jeans with spider colored short top. and between the top and the jeans was this visible space that you cant pass without wanting to know whats inside. i peeped tho, but i don't need to tell what i saw cos its one of the most disgusting sights you would want to behold (immagine a fat buttocks in a thorn it was white should i call it g string or an undersized normal pant) but that not withstanding i beheld the worst of sights was when the bike dropped her, i was expecting her to pull up her trousers the moment she dropped from the bike but instead a woman whom if care is not taken her first child might have graduated from the university placed her hand on her waist band noticed that her belt line was at the middle of her gluteal max (buttocks) turned back paid the bike guy turned back again this time at me in passing (guess her instinct told her i was looking) and smiled

its obvious that sagging has come to be a norm in our society but the question is will sagging ever go away?

Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
Doublekay. bro So you drive a bus and you busy lookin at mens nyansh? Oh gosh!! undecided
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by SAFO(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
In Nigeria it's not sagging, them mofos just hungry and keep losing their waist line.
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by claremont(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
It's one of those fads that make no sense whatsoever; and what makes it all the more ridiculous is that a foolish bunch of ladies seem to be attracted to guys that sag! I have always wondered what would make a grown man throw away his belt, and drag his trousers down till they seem to defy gravity. NONE-SENSE!
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by Orton10(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hey dude its a personal fin, it ain't your body, neither is it any business of yours. You've got your own life to live so I wonder why other people's ways of life or inclinations should 'hurt' so much[?]
I personally find nothing wrong in sagging, so long as its 'clean' and 'neat'.

But no doubt, some people over-do it - thats just my opinion, the mere fact that Mr A and Mrs B do not give a sh*t about their exposed and hairy arsecrack doesn't make 'em 'irresponsible' or 'foolish'. If you can't stand it; spare your head the stress and simply look away.¥
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by MrsChima1(f): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2011
People are still sagging their clothes? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by ektbear: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

People are still sagging their clothes? undecided undecided undecided undecided

+1

I thought sagging died in the early 2000s.

Haven't done that sh1t since high school personally
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by doublekay: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Doublekay. bro So you drive a bus and you busy lookin at mens nyansh? Oh gosh!! undecided
where did you get that from, i guess u didnt read the post inbtw the lines

SAFO:

In Nigeria it's not sagging, them mofos just hungry and keep losing their waist line.
lol
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by Bestglo(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
doublekay:

where did you get that from, i guess u didnt read the post inbtw the lines

Don't you know mr cork grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

I guess sagging has come to stay,it's mostly common with these commercial bus conductors
Re: Sagging: Will It Ever Go Away? by ElmA1(f): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sagging? In 2011? Now thats so outdated!

(1) (Reply)

Timaya On The Cover Of Treasure City Magazine / The Benefits Of Natural Skin Care Outweight Chemical Cosmetics / Urgent Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.