Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb (61924 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Unaab 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by deatomic: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
But wat about admission list for fsp,only pd list was release nd at d last list,both were posted at a time, i'm sorry just dat am getting more impatient.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2011
Another list or probably the last batch list will be released in the first week of Decembrr for both programmes. Just keep your ears to the ground. I'll keep you posted right here. Thanks.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by cluzdcobra(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
please i just want to find out it its late to apply for d fsp courses,didnt notice dis thread until yesterday,pls reply.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2011
Ok!
Registration Forms are still available at the designated bank and admission is still going on at the campus. If you can get your form today, fill it and submit ten you can do your screening by Friday and get your admission letter to this programme. Hurry up with it because lecture has commenced already. And i can quickly secure your accommodation before your arrival because its becoming scarce due to rushing. Goodluck to you.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by deatomic: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2011
please a need a house arround akomoje or elega area, aw can i get one pls?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Tobloc(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:55am On Dec 02, 2011
@ deatomic
If you are a stident in unaab pdg or fsp programme which holds at Mawuko, Elega or Akomoje is not tje best place for you. Because Mawuko is very far from elega and/or akomoje, them, the road is very bad and terrible for vehicles. I can help you secure a cheap accommodation in Mawuko that is very close to the school. You can reach me on 08169998252 but i can help you to get one in akomoje or Elega because i leave in Mawuko.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2011
@ Tobloc
Admission/Registration form for PDG and FSP is still available for 10k, obtainable at union bank panaseke, abeokuta branch. Make sure you have minimum of 5 O'level credits at not more than two sittings. They offer every science related courses and engineering. Hurry up!
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Good news! Good news!! Good news!!! University of UNAAB now FUNAAB has started offering Management science courses namely: accounting, economics, banking and finance, business admin, etc at Pre-Degree and FSP level. Admission forms will be available on Monday. I'll keep you posted. Happy Weekend to you all.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by deatomic: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
I knw,i've been to d place i went there yesterday,but i av a personal reason for seeking accomodation at akomoje or elega
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2011
Ok! deatomic
Well, if you prefer to live far from the campus, there is no problem with that. I know a lot of people living in akomoje. Because this was where i first settled in abeokuta. I'll try and get in contact with one or two people there, get their numbers and post it right here for you. But, be careful of how you deal with them, because i don't think i'll be there to see it for you, i lives in Mawuko. Meanwhile, good morning and enjoy your day.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by deatomic: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2011
@krosslife, about wat price can i get a house at a trekable distance to skul?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by deatomic: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2011
@krosslife, about wat price can i get a house at a trekable distance to skul?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2011
@deatomic
N30k and above. Single room or shared apartment.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by gentmint(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Abeg is the form still available.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by gentmint(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
@krosslife Please is the form still available an are all the courses mentioned above still available?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
@gentmint
Admission Forms are still available at the designated bank. All the courses mentioned above at both pdg and fsp of unaab now funaab. Form is N10k
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by gentmint(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Please which are the designated banks and can u still secure accomodation for some1.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by gentmint(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
Krosslife:

@gentmint
Admission Forms are still available at the designated bank. All the courses mentioned above at both pdg and fsp of unaab now funaab. Form is N10k
to fill d form do i have to go to d school,and where do i have to fill in d course i want 4 fsp.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by bj4jesus(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
is d form stil on sale? if yes wen is it closing? is it recognised by other universities and afta completion can one cross to ther university
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
@gentmint
You can purchase the form at Union Bank Panseke, Abeokuta. or come to INHURD UNAAB at Mawuko village, Abeokuta.
I can help you to secure an accommdation if you need it b4 you're through with your admission.
You can fill the form anywhere you get so that you can submit it immediately if you have a copy of your o'level result or you can take it home and do the necessary fillings.
When you become fsp student, you will get your course form, then you can fill your choice of course at the school.
08169998252 my number.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2011
Admission form into this programe is still available at union bank panseke, Abeokuta for N10k. Admission may close b4 Xmas.
After the completion of this programme, you will be admitted into 200 degree level of the course of your choice.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Jeeseno: 2:18am On Dec 10, 2011
Pls, I nid full details about d pd & fsp for management science courses. Nid a quick reply
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2011
@Jeesene
You must have a minimum of 5 o'level credits at not more than 2 sittings in maths,english, accounts, economics, commerce
You will be admitted into 200 level for fsp and 100 level for pdg to study any of Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Admin & Mgt. after the completion of the programme.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Jeeseno: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2011
Krosslife, hw much is d form, hw can I get it n wher can I c d advert on deir site coz I was on deir site ysterday bt didn't c anytin abt management science pd or fsp? wen is it closin?
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
the form is N10k you can only get it in Abeokuta @ Union Bank, Panseke. advert for the fsp & pdg were published in newspaper long time ago, but the advert for mgt sciences was not, but i heard it from a reliable source that forms for commercial students are on sale for Banking & Finance,Accounting, Economics & Business Admin & Mgt courses.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Ferdinard007: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2011
@Krosslife doze who apply nw. Wen do u tink d list wil b out, !
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
Expect the list by 23rd Dec till 2nd of January. Just be patient the list will come out within this specified time.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by cluzdcobra(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
@krosslife thanks for all d info,it was really nice of u to share it wit us.
i did my screening on monday,so am just preparing to move my things into my hostel, gudluck guys.ciao
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Ferdinard007: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2011
@Cluz wil u get ur admision leta afta d screening? And the screening is it d confirming of ur credentials or exam
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Krosslife(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2011
@Ferdinard00
They can give you admission immediately after the screening or they can ask you to come back for it when your name come out on the list.
They'll ask for your best subject. then ask you a simple question from that subject. They would have probably confirm and verify your O'level results before your screening. Mind you dont feed them with falsified result.
Re: 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb by Ferdinard007: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
@krosslife k. tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.