Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dubai And Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai And Turkey (4157 Views)

38 Things You Will See Only In Dubai And No Other Place. See Photos... / Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai And Turkey by pedro26: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2011
Hello my pple pls I want to know which better country to live and work between Dubai and Turkey I mean for hustler guy to settle and work, good standard of living and other stuff like that Pls ur comment is highly waiting my pple thanks
Re: Dubai And Turkey by Dyt(f): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2011
turkey s an european country so its beta nt dat dubai s nt gd
Re: Dubai And Turkey by justwise(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt:

turkey s an european country so its beta nt dat dubai s nt gd

Yes but not in the EU.
Re: Dubai And Turkey by Dyt(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2011
yh dat i know
bt cld b beta off dubai
well dats my own opinion
Re: Dubai And Turkey by pedro26: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
Tanks yah all for the info nice one
Re: Dubai And Turkey by ebenezer95(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2011
Guy ,if u have Dubai working visa , You can still get job in Dubai as for the turkey forget about work ooo , even there resident permit go tell you say no work for foreigners forget about turkey, you can only Do drug there and watch-watch + the citizen Hate u
Re: Dubai And Turkey by eghost247(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
Turkey
Re: Dubai And Turkey by pedro26: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ All our pple tank 4 the all the info
Re: Dubai And Turkey by marabout(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ol' boy,

What is your profession? What kind of visa/permit are you intending to go with?

If you are still in Naija, my advice is find something to do there: farming/poultery/grass-cuttery etc.

Those of us in US, UK, Europe are looking for ways to return.
Abroad is no more what it once was.
You pay a big price for any relative success you achieve abroad.
If there were light, good roads and security, you would have seen Uncle London and Auntie America all rushing back home.
Re: Dubai And Turkey by llbhuds: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
As for me ooo non of the above countries is even better
dubai ia basically a business country and der are lots of of migrants from the asian continent
turkey with a population of over 80m, Guy better use the money do better things make u no go cry later for life
Re: Dubai And Turkey by eghost247(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2011
llbhuds:

As for me ooo non of the above countries is even better
dubai ia basically a business country and der are lots of of migrants from the asian continent
turkey with a population of over 80m, Guy better use the money do better things make u no go cry later for life
now ur just going away from the top the OP asked about dubai and turkey if u got nothing to say u shouldnt discourage him
Re: Dubai And Turkey by RickyRoss1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
For leasure/holidays Dubai is fine. But Turkey is better option since you said you are going there to hustle? But remember there is no legit job for u black man unless you are going there to do drugs, pimping and 419. if you have money you can import clothing's etc from Turkey. I import water pumps and other machines from Turkey.
Re: Dubai And Turkey by llbhuds: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
eghost247:

now your just going away from the top the OP asked about dubai and turkey if u got nothing to say u shouldnt discourage him
if you have visited any of this countries, u will understand
Dubai. Turkey, Just visited dubai for 2weeks nd I think I knw hw life is der man
I have been to turkey over 10x and I once live der for a month, If u sabi wash wash make u enter turkey, Cos dats predominantly what guys do der
Re: Dubai And Turkey by chidiebereeneh(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
@ eghost247 sorry o which one be "wash wash"?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable / How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? / Studying In The Netherlands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.